last years halves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny when you think about our halves from last year Mbye, Reynolds and Frawley.

1. has moved to fullback with positive signs but jury still out, and 2 are being kept out of first grade by Marshall Brothers at 2 different clubs. Funny how things work out.

But it does go to show that none of our halves from last year can make a First Grade Team half unless Hasler is picking them.

Reynolds only strength was has running game and with his dodgy hammies and Bunji going well he will struggle to make much more than a utility role. I believe that is all the Sharks were going to give him too.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
M’bye would make every teams top side, somewhere. Fb, center, halves, hooker or bench.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Back in March 2017 Channel Nine aired an interview with Flanagan where he said that " ... if he’s going to leave the Bulldogs, I’ll talk to him.He’s one of those players you look for, and if you need points, you throw the ball in Josh’s hands.” I think that's what Powerslide is eluding to.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Back in March 2017 Channel Nine aired an interview with Flanagan where he said that " ... if he’s going to leave the Bulldogs, I’ll talk to him.He’s one of those players you look for, and if you need points, you throw the ball in Josh’s hands.” I think that's what Powerslide is eluding to.
oh yeah, I remember that - the problem is, it is always a massive speculative bet. He can win you games with impulsive moments of brilliance where you are left in awe - and equally, he can lose you games with impulsive moments of madness where you are left gutted with how stupid someone can be. So yeah - Josh is the prince of the emotional roller coaster ride for fans.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be honest I dont find it funny..I find it quite depressing how weve had mediocre players in critical spine positions for a long time now

Status
Not open for further replies.