Search results

1. Kiraz Crazy

Discount codes for monday?

Hey all Just curious if anyone has a code for me for our monday clash?
  2. Kiraz Crazy

James Graham on professors late hit, discusses his time at the dogs

Pretty hilarious.. and the skit at the end seems bang on tbh
  3. Kiraz Crazy

SOO promo codes?

Does anyone know any promo codes for State of origin game 2?
  4. Kiraz Crazy

Keary/Teddy are off contract end of 2021

Theres a host of very high quality players coming off contract in 12 months time. Heres a list of some: Jesse Bromwich Dale Finucane Felise Kaufusi Josh Addo-Carr Bronson Xerri Mitchell Pearce Blake Ferguson Ryan Matterson Maika Sivo Joshua Cook Cameron Murray Angus Crichton Kyle Flanagan...
  5. Kiraz Crazy

Opinion Keep long term - Keep short term - Dont re-sign

Alright lads. Lets discuss our current roster and their current form and see where fellow kenellers are at regarding contracts and who to keep. Maybe use the format im going to use. Long term keepers: DWZ Jackson Reimis smith Cogger Wakeham CHN Short term contracts we should offer: RFM Elliot...
  6. Kiraz Crazy

Is cogger the halfback we have needed?

With a horrible team around our halves, Foran and Cogger have been exceptional. But while Foran is injury prone and not getting any younger, Cogger is 21 years of age and already playing exceptionally. Have we found our long term number 7?
  7. Kiraz Crazy

Promo code for kogarah game?

Hey kennelers. Im going to the kogarah game this sunday. Just wanted to see if theres any promo codes?
  8. Kiraz Crazy

Noteable off contract players in 2019

With the Bulldogs clean out clearly underway, and our salary cap being prepped for a raid to build a 2020 roster, here are some notable off contract players next year (https://www.zerotackle.com/rugby-league/players/off-contract-2019/) Backliners: Jordan Rapana David Fusitu'a Valentine...
  9. Kiraz Crazy

Any code for the game?

Im going to be buying 8 tickets and it will set me back a lot.. Wanted to know if anyone has a code to put in and make it discounted at all? Cheers
  10. Kiraz Crazy

So which outside backs are off contract?

I think the Morris boys should be done this year. They are playing okay, but I cant see them giving much more after the season. Couple with the money the dogs will have from Eastwood/graham/moz contracts, we can afford to pay for the best id imagine.. Which centre and winger is on the market?
  11. Kiraz Crazy

Dean Pay was on Triple M Radio today, is there a podcast?

Just saw he was on the radio at around midday, can anyone find the podcast or give us cliff notes on what he said
  12. Kiraz Crazy

What does our cap look at the end of 2018?

Morris boys are on high back ended deals, finishing 2018. Graham is going to saints with us paying 400k or so of it next year. Those 3 alone must clear more then 1.2 million in the cap, at the end of next season? Which high profile players are off contract next year and can be poached?
  13. Kiraz Crazy

Anyone know a code i can use for friday?

Im organizing like 9 tickets so id love to know if anyone has a discount code as im forking out big bucks haha
  14. Kiraz Crazy

Thoughts when we make the gf?

With everyone losing their minds, being super confident were getting belted on sunday etc, im curious to know what you will all dish out when we make the gf again this year? In all seriousness.. im really confident. I dont see this year being any different to 2014 in fact. A solid team, we beat...
  15. Kiraz Crazy

Breaking down the bulldogs attack: Matt Elliot

http://www.nrl.com/the-breakdown-bulldogs-and-broncos-attack/tabid/10874/newsid/100345/default.aspx
  16. Kiraz Crazy

Milford may miss thursday clash with injury ... nrl.com

Brisbane star Anthony Milford is in doubt for Thursday's crunch NRL clash with Canterbury after leaving training early on Monday. Just days after the 22-year-old played himself back into form with a match-winning display against Parramatta, Milford pulled the pin on the session after...
  17. Kiraz Crazy

Drop perret, push rona to win, bring in holland

"It’s hard to change a winning side but Kerrod Holland is making a major case for an NRL recall. Holland scored four tries and kicked five goals in Canterbury’s 34-16 reserve grade win over Newcastle on the weekend." Taken from fox sports. Enough said
  18. Kiraz Crazy

The way i see things playing out

Based on form, for and against and run home, i believe the top 5 layout will be 1 - Melb (superior for and against, currently need sharks to lose 1 game to become leaders) 2 - Sharks (hard to see them slip up more then 1 game, but their f/a is bad compared to the storm and have had some really...
  19. Kiraz Crazy

Home record VS Away record

This season we have played 14 games 6 have been at home (2 wins, 4 lossess) 8 have been away from home (6 wins, 2 losses) Does this further the idea that there is an issue with mentality? That the boys cant get up for games that we should win? How well did we play against the premiership...
  20. Kiraz Crazy

Klemmer, Jackson, JMOZ named for NSW

Jmoz is only a backup incase dugan dosent play (elbow hyperextension, should be sweet to play) Klemmer and jackson competing with an extended nsw bench, but likely to play
  21. Kiraz Crazy

So what will happen when BMOZ is back?

Im really curious how our backline will look? How often has Brett played centre? If hollande gets the shaft.. good luck goal kicking.
  22. Kiraz Crazy

Who is going to start the REEEEYYYNOOOOLLLDDDSSSS chant?

Its an important task, only a true hero can answer the call. Who will it be?
  23. Kiraz Crazy

Why the mental breakdowns

Every year its the same crap from half of you "supporters". We win our first 2 games, everyone is flying high. We lose against Parra, a QUALITY side that played well and have the best winger in the world in form right now.. all hell breaks loose. All of a sudden, half our team, coaching staff...
  24. Kiraz Crazy

Stanley picked ahead of hollande?

I know he has only played a single game in the blue and white but.. i find it really disappointing he hasnt been picked this week. He played well, kicked well, and has a whole career ahead of him. Stanley is made of glass and is a liability. What logical reason is there to pick stanley..
  25. Kiraz Crazy

What are your expectations for the season?

Based on what we have seen with our first competitive game and the next being in 4 hours time, we can make an educated call on what we personally expect from the team in terms of ladder position. Clearly we are almost guarenteed we will be in the 8. I honestly see brisbane being minor prems and...
  26. Kiraz Crazy

Its all about defence to win the premiership

Last season was the outlier, with cowboys having generally garbage defence and going on to win the premiership (they let in an extra 150 points in the season than the roosters) However, 2014 (souths) 2013 (roosters) 2012 (melbourne) 2010 (st george) all had the BEST defence in their respective...
  27. Kiraz Crazy

Dogs re-sign tyrone philips

2 years deal. Stated by Daily telegraph- nrl market watch
  28. Kiraz Crazy

The Will Hopoate Thread - 200k or 200nay

So, 200k is the price tag for hopoate. Thoughts?
  29. Kiraz Crazy

So will brad abbey change things?

From what ive heard he is a ball playing fullback. Does this mean he comes into fullback, fills a part of the "playmaking void" of our halves, as well as pushes brett to a wing which drops off perret from the team? 2 birds one stone? or am i being too optimistic
  30. Kiraz Crazy

My friend is making a bulldogs clips compilation, what are the MUST HAVE moments?

Modern is better (2012 and onwards). Please try and link a youtube clip in the comments. Also any particular commentary audio regarding will be good Regards
  31. Kiraz Crazy

Just to clarify, these are the remaining possible grandfinal combinations..

Here are the potential grandfinal combinations Melbourne v Brisbane Melbourne V Roosters Melbourne V Dogs Cowboys V Brisbane Cowboys V Roosters Cowboys V Dogs Sharks V Brisbane Sharks V Roosters Sharks V Dogs
  32. Kiraz Crazy

Thursday and friday raining all day.. here come the dogs of war

Heavy rain expected for 48 hours, up to and including the game. This is going to greatley nullify the backline and halves impact from both teams and make this a pure low scoring grind.. I can smell the upset, and the chaos of sydney with dogs winning in a similar scoreline to saturday night...
  33. Kiraz Crazy

Where can i buy a giant bulldog?

Searching everywhere for a giant stuffed bulldog, please help asap..
  34. Kiraz Crazy

Tickets for the game

Hey kennel quick question. For the saints game there was a limit of 10 tickets per transaction. How ever, this is not enough. If i want to have 20-25 tickets all together, what do i do?
  35. Kiraz Crazy

So.. predictions on the belmore street festival?

Which week will it start? I get the feeling people will start pouring in from this weekend lol If we make the gf, it will be the biggest week ever
  36. Kiraz Crazy

If storm win on thursday, do we rest our players?

Serious question and i think very valid. Should storm win on thursday it means theres no chance we can make 4th with a win. So, considering souths and dragons are both in terrible shape, wouldnt it be worth it to rest our squad? Players like brett and josh need the week, as well as frank the...
  37. Kiraz Crazy

Pritchard on report..

Just only saw the game replay now.. im curious to know what everyone is expecting to be the outcome here?
  38. Kiraz Crazy

Is anyone else sad that franky is leaving?

Yes.. I know its not fresh news and all but with the coming of the finals and the fact that pritchard only has a few games left for us.. who else is really sad hes leaving? I feel like pritchard (along with graham) has given 100% every game since he joined us and he truly loves the club, his...
  39. Kiraz Crazy

Is friday night games the most important of our season?

Ill begin with a quote from gus gould in the sydney morning herald. A clash to savour The Rabbitohs v Bulldogs clash on Friday night could well represent a significant moment in the season for the winning team. Despite their relatively comfortable positions on the premiership ladder, both...
  40. Kiraz Crazy

So where do you think we will end up?

Using realist results for other teams, if we win our remaining 4 games, it actually puts us either 4th, or 5th. 2 or 3 wins will see us squeeze into the 8 1 or none, and we are out. Obviously, its variable, but this is the realistic outcome. Beating brisbane was so important..
  41. Kiraz Crazy

Clearing up some issues with your opinions

Hey gentlemen. Its that time of year again where me (and a couple of those who agree) need to remind all of you that the fat lady didn't start singing yet and we can still win the premiership. Before that, the usual abuse of hasler has creeped back into the kennel forums so lets just sort that...
  42. Kiraz Crazy

Hasler the post-Origin master

Canterbury coach Des Hasler's unblemished post-State of Origin record goes on the line when his side hosts NRL leaders Brisbane at ANZ Stadium on Saturday night. Since taking over in 2012, the Bulldogs are yet to lose a game immediately after an interstate match - the only team undefeated in...
  43. Kiraz Crazy

If dragons lose we are equal 4th.. not bad eh?

At one point people on the forum said we wont even make the 8, now with 7 ganes to go we are already potential top 2 depending on our form
  44. Kiraz Crazy

Is brett injured again?

Social media pages said he got injured in training today, whats the go
  45. Kiraz Crazy

Should we go for hopoate?

Its rumoured hes on the outer at parra now due to them failing to pay part of his contract (LOL). With perret set to retire, we need a winger and this bloke is SOO material. He debuted under dessie back at manly. He would be asking for around 600k however with perret set to retire, hodko to...
  46. Kiraz Crazy

players missing due to origin/injury

Dogs players on the nsw team list Bmoz Jmoz Hodko Klemmer Jackson Dogs player(S) under injury cloud Graham Anyone else? So thats 6 players, 5 arguably are our best. The titties are gonna have a field day, barring a canberra game styled miricle
  47. Kiraz Crazy

Bulldogs mid year report

Canterbury Bulldogs Attack: Statistically the Bulldogs attack doesn't look too bad but the reality is they are struggling to get the most out of a team that should be scoring the most of any team in the NRL. James Graham's suspension was a huge blow. Brett Morris' return from injury will help...
  48. Kiraz Crazy

Canterbury Bulldogs prop David Klemmer wants to repay faith which helped him to a NSW

Fresh from his first Origin appearance, Canterbury enforcer David Klemmer says he "owes the club a lot" for helping him making his NSW debut. Klemmer will return for the Bulldogs for the first time as an Origin player when Canterbury host St George Illawarra at ANZ Stadium on Monday. Despite...
  49. Kiraz Crazy

Wait so lafai is out?

Everyone is discussing that both graham and borris are 50/50 but lafai also hasnt been named.. Is he injured or what?
  50. Kiraz Crazy

Are we under the radar?

Simple question. Personally i reckon des is loving life haha
  51. Kiraz Crazy

two key points on tolman and reynolds ... NRL.com

Tolman exemplifies Bulldogs winning attitude No Josh Morris, Josh Jackson, David Klemmer, Trent Hodkinson, James Graham… no worries for the Bulldogs. They were widely written off before the match, particularly with the late withdrawals of leader Graham and Chase Stanley, but the Bulldogs looked...
  52. Kiraz Crazy

How huge is our game against dragons?

I feel like the raiders win is critical and if we back it up with another win, we can do a Canberra/cowboys/dragons like momentum run of 5 or 6 games which will catapult us into top 4 conentions. Where as losing to saints could have us a really risky second half of the season. Is this next game...
  53. Kiraz Crazy

So.. Am i the only one still believes we will win it this year?

Seems like everyone has lost their faith so im just curious.. any ways else feels the same way i do, that were gonna click in the next month and basically not lose another game?
  54. Kiraz Crazy

Yay or nay, shannon crook?

The toyota cup dragons halfback, shannon crook is looking the goods. Awesome kicking game on him with solid vision for a try. We need a better halfback and he seems like a young bloke who in 2 more years will be one of the better halves in the game
  55. Kiraz Crazy

Brett morris back in 2 weeks?

Sydney morning herald: The verdict: James Graham will return soon and Brett Morris is expected back in a couple of weeks giving the Bulldogs the attacking strike they have missed over the past few weeks. A side full of big dynamic forwards is always going to trouble the opposition and if their...
  56. Kiraz Crazy

The half time movie?

There was a movie at half time that was a celebration of the dogs 80 years. Is it anywhere on the website or kennel? I really want it, it was moving. Geed me up for the year
  57. Kiraz Crazy

dragons V dogs, will membership allow access?

Is sundays game going to be free entry for us?
  58. Kiraz Crazy

Most important factor, from daily tele

DOGS OF AWE The Bulldogs might have lost the footy game and star players Tim Lafai and Brett Morris for extended spells with injuries but at least coach Des Hasler left ANZ knowing his side has what it takes to match the premiers should they meet in the finals. And by god, this is what will...
  59. Kiraz Crazy

NRL DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 5 | Bulldogs v Souths

Brett is out From what ive heard brett is out today, shattered if true
  60. Kiraz Crazy

Why the Canterbury Bulldogs are the kings of clutch football

Canterbury players believe their ability to win more close games than any other NRL teams is evidence of the close bond within the team. Of the Bulldogs' past 17 wins, five have been by just one point - including last Friday night's 25-24 golden point defeat of Wests Tigers after trailing 24-6...
  61. Kiraz Crazy

POLL: Our situation with the draw ahead, predict the wins /10

Our next ten games are Home V Rabbits Away (ANZ) V Dragons Home V Manly Home V Tigers Away V Cows Home V Roosters Away V Canberra Home V Dragons Away V Gold Coast Home V Penrith
  62. Kiraz Crazy

Our juniours, our retention, our couch and our future

Seeing as though theres been so much negative on the forum, and next to 0 positive threads and optimism on certain aspects of our club, i just wanted to discuss some really great positives. Our junior: It seems like the dogs do not get enough discussion on just how many juniours and toyota cup...
  63. Kiraz Crazy

Jacob Loko to escape the sack

Jacob Loko won’t be sacked for brawl as NRL and Bulldogs determine appropriate punishment Jacob Loko is expected to suspended after his drunken brawl. THE Bulldogs will refrain from tearing up Jacob Loko’s contract but the centre is expected to be suspended from a number of NRL matches for his...
  64. Kiraz Crazy

Some chants we could add

The kennel this year has done an amazing job stepping up its game, with the players heads and the huge jersey etc. Next step should be adding a couple of chants. My idea is for a couple of simple ones: OOOOOOO JAAMMMESS GRAAHHHAAMM OOOO JAMESSSS GRAHHAAAM and when one of our backlines score...
  65. Kiraz Crazy

Graham interview

I missed it, someone please summarize .. otherwise is there a way to see it on youtube later on or..?
  66. Kiraz Crazy

Good guess by me.. we are contending to sign folau

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/whats-the-buzz-israel-folau-wanted-by-four-nrl-clubs-in-deal-worth-5-million-over-four-years/story-fn2mcuj6-1227273079894 AT least four NRL clubs are stepping up their bids to get Israel Folau back to rugby league. If you thought Kieran Foran was...
  67. Kiraz Crazy

Is there a bulldogs express to brookie?

Just curious, is there a common train all the fellow kenellers will be catching on the way to brookie?
  68. Kiraz Crazy

Folau off contract again, at the end of 2015. Will he be our target?

The question remains, what are people estimation with our cap for 2016. Because, if we have the money id fancy starting from now there will be a hard push for folau.. Personally, id imagine with mbye taking over for hodko. Pritchard not to re-sign, nor perret, thats a strong 600k salary cap...
  69. Kiraz Crazy

What happens when reynolds is healthy?

Okay so we have a good/bad situation. Mbye has clearly stepped up today against parra. He played well, a lot better then the recent Reynolds. But, J.R is a lot more experienced, the nsw 5/8 and will have his arm better sooner rather than later.... So what happens next? My personal opinion is...
  70. Kiraz Crazy

Dogs respond to paul kents disgusting rant

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/paul-kent-confusion-reigns-over-the-bulldogs-no-show-at-the-childrens-hospital-but-dont-doubt-the-clubs-commitment/story-fni3g67w-1227258914251 IF bad news travels fast it also travels far. Raelene Castle, the Bulldogs chief executive, is in San...
  71. Kiraz Crazy

Im calling it, the dogs will find their mojo and win it this year

I want to be perm banned if at season end we dont win the prem. I mean it. I want the kennel to know i still believe, who else can say the same?
  72. Kiraz Crazy

Okay, everyone calm down. Its round 1

Listen gentlemen (and ladies). I know your all those passionate, die hard fans like myself, who hurt hard at everything bad that happens. Who want heads to be cut off at the drop of a ball. Who want hasler to move on due to a lousy attacking set. Etc. ETC But please, for the love of anything...
  73. Kiraz Crazy

When we need to lift, King James will do anything he can

http://youtu.be/nHwqge8OzdU After they see the video replay he turns around to the team and start geeing them up.. it still feels like we were about to turn it around and win the GF
  74. Kiraz Crazy

Will we concede the least penalities now?

Ennis and finucane were our penalty machines, at least 1 each every game. With them both out of the frame.. does this mean we will be copping alot less blows from the ref?
  75. Kiraz Crazy

bulldogs supporter gear.. wheres the cheapest/do members get discounts?

Title says it all.. I need links to the cheapest place for the 80th year tribal theme jersey And im a dogs member, is there a place to get a discount?
  76. Kiraz Crazy

NRL.com fantasy team question

Hey people quick question. What is the point system in terms of the bench?? Do only my 4 reserve accumulate points and the rest of the bench dosent?
  77. Kiraz Crazy

If hayne dosent make it nfl, will we be front runners?

Yep. Rumour of rumours, but heres the situation. Hayne is allowed to sign to ANY club, assuming he returns from a failed nfl campaign, that was part of his deal. For his management to ask for that.. does it mean he is looking for a different club? Would we be the faves to grab him?
  78. Kiraz Crazy

NRL.com Predicted round 1 dogs line up

Bulldogs1 Brett Morris 2 Corey Thompson 3 Josh Morris 4 Tim Lafai 5 Sam Perrett 6 Josh Reynolds 7 Trent Hodkinson 8 Aiden Tolman 9 Michael Lichaa 10 James Graham 11 Tony Williams 12 Josh Jackson 13 Greg Eastwood Interchange: 14 Sam Kasiano 15 David Klemmer 16 Frank Pritchard 17...
  79. Kiraz Crazy

NRL.com best forwards packs of 2015

2. Rabbitohs Starting pack: George Burgess, Issac Luke, Dave Tyrrell, Chris McQueen, John Sutton, Glenn Stewart This one caused plenty of debate in the NRL.com offices. The pack that devoured all before them in 2014 on their way to an emotional premiership comes up just short of top spot in...
  80. Kiraz Crazy

Sportal 2015 predictions.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/our-predictions-for-the-2015-nrl-season/2pzlqqbcfpa1fdmqvm4rs6jl in terms of the dogs 1- We win the comp 2- Graham wins dally m
  81. Kiraz Crazy

Who is good with photoshop?

Any one want to help provide me with a nice concept art of a banner saying "Welcome to the dogg pound" with some sort of background etc
  82. Kiraz Crazy

Thread about belmore oval, some questions

1: Whats the capacity? 2: How close is it to the station? 3: Whats the "name" for it? Perhaps.. the dog pound? 4: Do you think it will gives us some sort of advantage as opposed to an anz home game at all
  83. Kiraz Crazy

"you heard it first"

Well its 100% guarenteed That I'll be infracted if I don't stop posting shit threads to get attention, instead of posting in the correct existing threads.
  84. Kiraz Crazy

Halves that are available for 2016

Halves Daly Cherry-Evans, Kieran Foran, Adam Reynolds, Luke Keary, Trent Hodkinson, James Maloney, Michael Morgan, Aidan Sezer, Chris Sandow, Robert Lui So fellow kenellers, if our halves are under fire this season, who in the list will be desmonds target?
  85. Kiraz Crazy

My assessment on the current state of the bulldogs..

Our backline is now one of the best in the comp Our halves are the NSW origin halves Our hooker is next in line to represent Australia after Cam Smith Our forward pack is arguably the best forward pack in history Our captain James Graham, is one of the most inspirational players on the field...
  86. Kiraz Crazy

Buying stereo ticks

Fellow dogs fans, i know out there theres a few of you needing to offload some stereosonic tickets.. I need to buy 3, 2 day passes, willing to pay 450 for the lot or 150 each cheers, mustafa
  87. Kiraz Crazy

POLL: Which of our edges will be stronger?

Assuming both ATTACK and DEFENCE, as well as perret being fullback and lichaa as 80 minute hooker.. Assuming brett plays as wing, the edges will be LEFT: Wing - Brett moz Centre - Josh moz 2nd Row - Trex Half - Hodko Right: Wing - Rona Centre - Lafai 2nd Row - Jackson Half - Reynolds
  88. Kiraz Crazy

5 Burning Questions: Bulldogs 2015

Can Canterbury-Bankstown bounce back from their second Grand Final loss in three years to go one better in 2015? 1. Do the Bulldogs have a thing for brothers? Evidently, yes. But more importantly, they have a thing for talented brothers. The acquisition of Brett Morris doubles the sibling...
  89. Kiraz Crazy

what is our hooker situation?

Im not sure wether or not this has been brought up and discussed.. but is lichaa going to be playing 80 minutes? If not, whats the rotation. Mbye off the bench to hooker? perhaps matiua.. Or maybe mbye into 5/8 with reynolds moving to hooker?
  90. Kiraz Crazy

help me find the brett morris D4L photo.

i really need to pay out some annoying dragons fans.. Can any one help me find the photo that did the rounds, with brett holding a sign saying " why would i want to be a dog D4L"
  91. Kiraz Crazy

Canterbury Bulldogs prop David Klemmer bolts into Kangaroos calculations

Canterbury giant David Klemmer is set to be handed a Test debut as the Kangaroos look to bolster their depleted forward stocks but the Australians could have more woes with fears Daly Cherry-Evans' tournament is over. Despite scans revealing Cherry-Evans had suffered only a minor hip muscle...
  92. Kiraz Crazy

brett morris tribute

http://youtu.be/odJxI1TLzxk Enjoy
  93. Kiraz Crazy

assessing the salary cap

okay so my guess is the following players will have 2015 as their last year as a bulldog: Pat onhanlon Pritchard thompson How much coin you reckon these 3 were on collectively? My guess is the 3 together make around half a mil? The point is, i think with the way des has signed, they are more...
  94. Kiraz Crazy

Does any one here know how to use arcmap?

Im doing an assessment using arcmap GIS and im struggling..
  95. Kiraz Crazy

Can you feel it?

Social media CHAOS, in the space of 2 minutes twitter, facebook, text messages related to brett joining the dogs. 2015.. what a year its shaping to be and its still 2014
  96. Kiraz Crazy

So what can change in our attack?

"in saying this, scoring points was far and away their biggest problem. Just ahead of the Wests Tigers, the Sharks and Titans, who all finished in the bottom four on the ladder, the Bulldogs unbelievably scored the fourth fewest points in 2014. In a massive concern for next year, the Bulldogs...
  97. Kiraz Crazy

Jakob Loko

So a mate of mine has had a couple of conversations with a well referee who has said he believes loko is the physically fittest and athletic player he has seen at lokos age, since a young SBW was running around Hearing this making me think.. loko could be a bolter for FB? Thoughts on this?
  98. Kiraz Crazy

Player stats for 2014

http://www.nrl.com/telstrapremiership/playerprofiles/bulldogsplayerlist/tabid/10833/clubid/3/default.aspx
  99. Kiraz Crazy

Bulldogs ramp up bid to keep Trent Hodkinson

Canterbury have has no intention of letting Trent Hodkinson go on the open market. Bulldogs boss Raelene Castle has vowed to fast-track plans to retain the NSW No.7 long-term as soon as the club completes its grand final commitments. Hodkinson is contracted to the Dogs until the end of 2015 but...
  100. Kiraz Crazy

When is 2014 gear on sale?

When do the massive discounts kick in? I want to buy alot of shit and get ready for a massive season next year