Why the mental breakdowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
Every year its the same crap from half of you "supporters".

We win our first 2 games, everyone is flying high. We lose against Parra, a QUALITY side that played well and have the best winger in the world in form right now.. all hell breaks loose.

All of a sudden, half our team, coaching staff and management is sub par. Like really?

The cowboys lost their first (3?) last year.. imagine if they had you lot supporting them. It would be something similar to a road circus in syria.

All of you need to chill out and accept rugby league is a very even sport, where not much will ever divide best and worst, therefore all teams will have a mix of good and bad days. Sure, we have a lot of improvement needed, but its not doomsday. It hasnt been, since hasler arrived. I cant even remember the last time we made the top 8, 4 years in a row. Im more then content. Guarenteed, if we win, most of you will be happy again and wont complain.. until the next loss

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Every year its the same crap from half of you "supporters".

We win our first 2 games, everyone is flying high. We lose against Parra, a QUALITY side that played well and have the best winger in the world in form right now.. all hell breaks loose.

All of a sudden, half our team, coaching staff and management is sub par. Like really?

The cowboys lost their first (3?) last year.. imagine if they had you lot supporting them. It would be something similar to a road circus in syria.

All of you need to chill out and accept rugby league is a very even sport, where not much will ever divide best and worst, therefore all teams will have a mix of good and bad days. Sure, we have a lot of improvement needed, but its not doomsday. It hasnt been, since hasler arrived. I cant even remember the last time we made the top 8, 4 years in a row. Im more then content. Guarenteed, if we win, most of you will be happy again and wont complain.. until the next loss
Bro all the bulldogs have to do is not lose and we wont have any problems

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
^ Just the Kennel way

I reckon if we won the GF there would still be people saying yeah but Reynolds try was a fluke and we need to get rid of him and even though we won the GF Hasler needs to Go next year..

Last edited:

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
"We win our first 2 games, everyone is flying high. We lose against Parra, a QUALITY side that played well and have the best winger in the world in form right now.. all hell breaks loose".

It wasn't the fact that we lost that got us offside, its how we lost that pisses us off.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What's surprising is the number of punters on here that have given up on the season on a 2/3 start. I hope none of them are thinking of going into business with that give up at first sign of trouble mentality

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"We win our first 2 games, everyone is flying high. We lose against Parra, a QUALITY side that played well and have the best winger in the world in form right now.. all hell breaks loose".

It wasn't the fact that we lost that got us offside, its how we lost that pisses us off.
On the scoreboard?

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haven't you said every year we'll win the GF? Anyway, go back and watch the 2013,14 and 2015 regular seasons and you will see why people are angry.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
seriously you all cannot be happy with the way we fall apart when we face quality opposition ... Remember we had a terrible record against top 8 teams last year .......................

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Yeah, these holier-than-thou types keep ignoring that point and continue on their soap box.

Can we get over this "I'm a better fan than you" bullshit and discuss stuff. This is a forum, there are many points of view here and at the end of the day, we are ALL fans of the Dogs.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How many fucking times does it need to be said, people are upset about the flat negative style of footy we keep seeing over the years, not the fucking result.

Sick of you lot trying trying to claim we arn't real supporters just because we won't lick Des and the players butt holes like you want.

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score
Well said ^^^^^ ^^^^^^
This is one of the best posts I've read on this forum.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, these holier-than-thou types keep ignoring that point and continue on their soap box.

Can we get over this "I'm a better fan than you" bullshit and discuss stuff. This is a forum, there are many points of view here.
What's that yellow banner on your avatar? Says guilded
What's that,
I have seen red ones saying sin bin on some people in other threads

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree with everything that everyone in this thread are saying,

I can not argue against any point everyone has made within this entire thread,

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What's that yellow banner on your avatar? Says guilded
What's that,
I have seen red ones saying sin bin on some people in other threads
It's a secret.... lol

Na, i donated some money to the kennel, since I live on here lol

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Can we get over this "I'm a better fan than you" bullshit and discuss stuff. This is a forum, there are many points of view here and at the end of the day, we are ALL fans of the Dogs.
Get outta here bro i am the bestest bulldog fan

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Because we are the Bulldogs and losing is not acceptable, the scum infidels must pay who disrespect!

Status
Not open for further replies.