Our juniours, our retention, our couch and our future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
Seeing as though theres been so much negative on the forum, and next to 0 positive threads and optimism on certain aspects of our club, i just wanted to discuss some really great positives.

Our junior:

It seems like the dogs do not get enough discussion on just how many juniours and toyota cup stars we are bringing through.. i mean in our current squad we have the following players from our juniour ranks/guys we debuted
-Reynolds
-Mbye
-Kasiano
-Lafai
-Klemmer
-Jackson
-Loyd perret

The next decade, these guys, who make up more then 1/3 of our entire 17 will be running around. All essentially home grown or debuted to nrl as dogs, they are genuine marks of pride compared to other clubs who have basically bought their best talent.

Then we have a coach who is undoubtedly one of the best ever, and has given us now our 4th year in a row of dominance, again under hasler this year we are one of the competition faveourites

Is there honestly any other club that has had it better and has a brighter future? i think not

Last edited by a moderator:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
everything looks very smooth indeed but the only thing required now is for us to win the minor premiership again

if we cant do that then at least win the premiership or auckland nines ffs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Was the couch bought off gumtree?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No i think he meant couch, why would we be talking about a bus service?
no coach as in des hasler is our coach, a and u are very close to each other on the keyboard, so its easy to slip

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
no coach as in des hasler is our coach, a and u are very close to each other on the keyboard, so its easy to slip
Des drives the bus also?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
i think that is meant to be coach
I think he meant couch. As in the one Reynolds sits on during sessions with the club shrink. Right Marley?

Disclaimer: for all his faults and recent brain snaps, I like Reynolds.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
Edit: I meant couch. Sofa, to be exact. You must be some sort of moron to not realize this..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
did you mean juniours too
Juniours are the ones we keep. Juniyours are the ones they take.

Seriously, if I had a dollar for every time I've misspelled something due to absent mindedness, I'd be able to afford spelling lessons.

Status
Not open for further replies.