Search results

1. DogFather

Trex to Hoppa Try

It was deemed accidental..
  2. DogFather

NRL referees' boss Tony Archer backs Sydney Roosters prop Kane Evans' try

This reminds me of the penalty to Roosters very early in the game and they opted to take the 2 points. I was wondering what the penalty was for and thought I had missed something. They never replayed it... Unless I missed it. Can anyone confirm?
  3. DogFather

NRL referees' boss Tony Archer backs Sydney Roosters prop Kane Evans' try

That's interesting.... At the end of the game, Freddy Hitler interviewed Evans, he asked him if it was a Try or not? Evan's responded with "Yes try" and laughed Hitler immediately responds with "Nooooo it's a "No Try"
  4. DogFather

Updated: Frank Pritchard Cleared to Play vs Roosters

Hahaha... I don't think a tight WHITE Dragons jersey hides much of Georgey's physique
  5. DogFather

Beware the dog leg

Only for bulldogs related matches..
  6. DogFather

Archer admits crucial penalty was incorrect

Anyone see early in the second half when Bmoz fumbles a Widdop kick closer to our goal line. Nabuli jumps on the ball claiming a try. At that moment you can see the touch judge shaking his head which I though he is gesturing a "no try". Maxwell looks at him with a fookin smile and calls it a...
  7. DogFather

Updated: Frank Pritchard Cleared to Play vs Roosters

Should put that up on Twitter bro!
  8. DogFather

I'm not scared of The Poultry !!!

We have in the past, where teams were missing key players but we still struggled to put them away. Let's hope this is not the case this time..
  9. DogFather

Concussion Discussion - Re Dugan KO'd

I think what Jarred Maxwell said to George Rose after the penalty sums it up. It went something like this.... "You're gonna ruin it for your team.. If you know what I'm talking about" If you know what I'm talking about??? WTF???
  10. DogFather

Are refs allowed to over turn a penalty?

I think the turning point on Sunday was when Prichard got penalised for stripping the ball when replays clearly showed his hands were nowhere near the ball, Warriors player simply lost the ball. The score was 20-10 at this stage. Officiating of NRL matches is substandard...
  11. DogFather

Lafai performance

We won by 2... just sayin... That Lafai kick was important with no Hoko
  12. DogFather

Out of Control Women

Looks like domestic violence.. I could be very wrong
  13. DogFather

So where do you think we will end up?

We really need to PUMP a team!
  14. DogFather

Eastwood facing suspension

Going by what I'm hearing and the trend set by Match Review Committee/NRL.... So if Souths player who leads in with his knee into Lewis Browns head that didn't injure him is free to play.... Since Pierce didn't get injured either, Eastwood shouldn't have a case to answer.....!
  15. DogFather

Belmore vs Storm late Tickets

Damn! Anyone with spare GA tix holla!!!!
  16. DogFather

Penalty count

And add to that Cameron Smith "the Australian captain" kicking the ball at an Eels supporter because he was a little too vocal.
  17. DogFather

Tony Williams

Hahaha..... Human turnstile! He was still spinning while Maloney was lining up to take the kick..
  18. DogFather

WWOS and Footy Show opinions about Souths game incident

Could it be because Sandow was right?
  19. DogFather

Dear Raylene. Accept the Passion.

Would you stand there and take that shit if you were unfairly treated at work??? Personally, I don't take shit from anyone work or otherwise...
  20. DogFather

Dear Raylene. Accept the Passion.

Graham NOT losing his head help us in anyway? NO
  21. DogFather

Klemmers punch & elbow

Trial match + trial punch = No Suspension
  22. DogFather

brothers charged by police after CCTV go viral

"Brothers charged by police after CCTV go viral" If it was Bulldogs supporters the headline would go something like this... Bulldogs brothers charged by police for vicious bashing of a Penrith supporter
  23. DogFather

Souths fan exposes himself on live TV.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/city-east/south-sydney-rabbitohs-squad-to-be-rewarded-with-opentop-bus-parade-from-kingsford-to-sydney-town-hall/story-fngr8h22-1227084076060
  24. DogFather

Souths fan exposes himself on live TV.

Well now they will be given the "Keys to the city" with a parade on an open top bus to Town Hall
  25. DogFather

Songs to help the 'Dogs win the NRL Grand Final

For me its an old LL Cool J Classic.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vimZj8HW0Kg
  26. DogFather

Official issac luke suspended from gf

Looks like Tony Williams shoulder/arm has a lot to do with how Reynolds my seem like he knee's the Panthers player... Looks accidental, and the video doesn't show that Reynolds was apologetic and helps the guy up in some respect...
  27. DogFather

Link to the video...? Someone mentioned it to me too. Would like to see it..
  28. DogFather

Sam Burgess.... no charge?
  29. DogFather

Tony Williams on Report

Awesome news..
  30. DogFather

Tony Williams on Report

Watching the replay, his arm definitely bounced off the ball and hit Mansour on the chin.... warrants a suspension? Thoughts..?
  31. DogFather

Ennis says he'll be ready for the GF

It's 2004 all over again... Bulldogs Captain injured + Last game for the Dogs + Grand Final = Dogs 2014?
  32. DogFather

Kicking into refs now carries more risk than reward

Hahahaha..... If Reynolds kicks were that good, then we should be leading the comp in forcing goal line drop outs. We are terrible kickers!
  33. DogFather

Its a joke!

Steve Clarke..... name rings a bell. Anyone remember 2009 Dogs v Dragons at Kogarah..? Back when the "milkman" was playing for the queens.
  34. DogFather

Heck of a Blue: Daley fuming. Hadley is a d*ckhead.

She's a fine example for her young daughters...
  35. DogFather

Kent NRL 360

There was a number 8 jersey on the bench at that time. At what point did Aiden come off the field can someone clarify if they have replays...?
  36. DogFather

James Maloney boot thief..

Anyone else on Friday night saw James Maloney ripping David Klemmers boots off and throwing it away? It was also mentioned on Sunday footy show, which I might add very briefly. He surely has to be in the running for being the biggest "Grub" in the NRL
  37. DogFather

Text messages reveal curries anguish

Me too bro..if its cool
  38. DogFather

(Tele) : Reason why Barba is heading North

Hmmmm...... a teammates partner????
  39. DogFather

(Tele) : Reason why Barba is heading North

I cant remember exactly but I remember a post sometime ago about some cover up by a high profile NRL admin that could lose their job over it... This could be it??
  40. DogFather

Beyondblue

I stumbled across this AD in todays telecrap. Either someone at Beyondblue is a Roosters supporter or Beyondblue may have seen the funny side and decided to have bit of fun at our expense.. Should Beyondblue be cracking jokes?
  41. DogFather

Inu - how long will he get?

Add to that a sickening shoulder charge on Dean Young...
  42. DogFather

Professional athletes deserve professional journalism

Telling it like it is.... some of the comments just goes to show how ill informed and how dumb some people are. Unbelievable....
  43. DogFather

Womanly Post

Harsh..but fair...lol
  44. DogFather

Man Head is still harping on......

hahahahahhahahahaahah.........gold!
  45. DogFather

Man Head is still harping on......

Hey Bec you moron......Remember Ricky Nixon and couple of St.Kilda players, oh remember the UNDERAGE GIRL? Oh thats right, thats nothing compared to bulldogs players having a bit of fun after losing a GF and CH9 using a high powered mic to pick up someone singing 50 mtrs away which wasn't...
  46. DogFather

Bulldogs have learned new trick from rugby league's master of seige mentality Des Has

GTFO! How is that any different to what Beau Ryan does on the footy show...OH that's right its a CH9 show...
  47. DogFather

Rebecca Wilson (2012): Dirty dogs will never change

Look at the head on this c**t without laughing or puking
  48. DogFather

Five reasons why the Storm won the title Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-leag

I watched that replay, Slater had his hands on Morris without the ball...clearly used Morris's shoulder to jump over him. If that was GI, it would have been a penalty try..
  49. DogFather

And the Grand Final Referees are .... envelope please.

Its all mind games..... Billy may change the referees line up before kick off......:/
  50. DogFather

The media want us to lose

According to Sterlo when that incident happened the kick to the head happens everyweek... I'm not sure what game's he's watching. I think he's confusing it for UFC
  51. DogFather

Game Plan Vs Storm

Contain Cameron Smith from dummy half...
  52. DogFather

Shame A.Reynolds got injured

We all know semi final football is different to regular rounds, BUT this game reminded me of Dogs v Manly in Brookvale. We lost our halfback early in the game. Not just Keating but Kasiano too. We still managed to win the game with 15 players. We just went on with the job... We are just a well...
  53. DogFather

Songs to fire up the boys for Saturday night

Its gotta be this one, if this dont GEE you up, nothing will.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vimZj8HW0Kg
  54. DogFather

Rabbits vs Manly

Wake up call for the wabbits, playing a top 8 team since the start of their winning streak...
  55. DogFather

Interesting Fact

I wonder how we would have went if Thurston was playing.....just a thought, I dont want to take anything away from our win, but I'm just putting things in perspective.
  56. DogFather

Bulldogs VS Broncos SPOILERS

DUMB REF!!!! Why the hell he didnt go VIDEO REF..............bloody clueless!
  57. DogFather

British Bulldog

Back to back 2011,2012 Premiers....lets do it!
  58. DogFather

Which Parramatta player is most likely to cause problems for our match on Friday?

I'm afraid to say Eels are going to turn there season around starting tomorrow night.....
  59. DogFather

Coaching staff ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

I guess now WB will teach Jamal how to defend in Newcastle...
  60. DogFather

Pom Graham on way to Belmore

Agree with ya...I think Idris is as good as gone, just my gut feeling...
  61. DogFather

Ben Barba playing in the Koori Knockout now!!

He was the goal kicker in his Toyota Cup days..Highest point scorer at some stage too
  62. DogFather

Benefit of the doubt?

Buddy scored, he grounded the ball few frames before the frame the video refs were concerntrating on.. Green's try definately a BOTD because the ball did come lose from his right hand, but quickly gained some control with his left hand. At no point I thought there was a seperation.. Cooper...
  63. DogFather

Unlucky against the Broncos...

I dont care how or what we do, lets start winning some games....!
  64. DogFather

Backrow weaknesses

I agree with you somewhat, but I wouldnt blame Ennis entirely. Our players, non of them put themselves in a good position to receive the ball. It was very frustrating to watch last night where our player are standing almost right infront of the defender ready to be tackled. Been watching...
  65. DogFather

9 sports update announced Canterbury are ...

All this could just be a ploy to cause friction in our team, since we're playing roosters..and its a must win game for us.
  66. DogFather

Whats Brandy Know ????

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,26800070-5018866,00.html ...and Dogs to finish 6th this year. If you look at Brandy's 2010 NRL table, Penrith is to finish in the top 6.....lol
  67. DogFather

Mindset going into the game.

I thought generally we played well, Eels were vulnerable at times. Although had to agree with Gus, Eels looked dangerous everytime they had the ball. We seemed to have contained Fui, but Eels offlaods(more like throw it back hoping some one will be there) killed us. Some crucial and dodgy...
  68. DogFather

Mortimer wont be a problem

Fancy seeing Andrew Johns in Parra camp, on Ch9 news. He was in the Knights camp before they played us...
  69. DogFather

Noddy's return lets Roberts run

With Noddy there, he will be more relaxed so he can do what he does best. He will be a stand out i think...
  70. DogFather

Fiji

I dont like your chances of getting it LIVE in Fiji, as im from Fiji. Maybe a replay, although i moved to Aust long before they even had Free to air TV....so dont count on it.
  71. DogFather

Noddy on the Dally M's

Doggies cleaning up!
  72. DogFather

Judiciary to review Morris's lifting tackle

If anyone that should be reviewed by the "match review committe" is Justin Hodges in last nights match....pulling Josh Dugans head gear!
  73. DogFather

Changes Next Week?

If we cant beat tigers then......oh well
  74. DogFather

The Adjudicator (FOXSports Holdsworth Bashing)

I'm adamant he will do a great job....go hard son!
  75. DogFather

Robbie Farah comments on Ch9 News

He's own words were "I'd love to see Dragons win the Minor Premiership" lol
  76. DogFather

Fantastic win tonight

One of the best peformance since melb game i thought.....well done to the boys, down on troops but came up with the goods....
  77. DogFather

Greg Eastwood Leaves Dogs for Rhinos

Goodluck to him, he got it all sorted out in the end, 2 things can happen now, its either he takes it easy for the rest of the season or rip in and go out on a high...
  78. DogFather

Best live update site

Bit late but "leagueunlimited.com" for future.....
  79. DogFather

Appeal goes down

I wonder what Gallop would have taken off us, had we lost the game. Pissed off!
  80. DogFather

Campese seriously in doubt!

Makes no difference to me personally, Titans beat us without Prince. And I dont wanna know what the score would have been, had Prince played!
  81. DogFather

Police say girl is main offender in Bulldogs brawl at ANZ stadium

Funny how Telecrap forgot about that huge brawl between Knights and Eagles supporters couple of weeks ago..heard hardly anything about it.
  82. DogFather

14 players on the field (Merged)

It was Greg Alexander of Fox sports commentry team/board member of Penrith football club that counted 14 players on the field.....
  83. DogFather

Sponsership Deal

" Aaaand Bulldogs fans!.. now welcome your team THE BLUE HAVEN POOLS BULLDOGS" LMAO!!!!!!
  84. DogFather

Bulldogs' Roberts fined $2200 for assaulting police

If I was a cop, i'd laugh at that and tell him to move on, some cops are just way to sensitive.
  85. DogFather

Sonny Bill faces gaol. Nasser sued

Did you say "CONTRACTED"???? I didnt think you knew what that meant!
  86. DogFather

*SBW on The Footy Show Super Thread*

He didnt come up with that by himself though, he was told to say that! If he was so concerned about it then, why didnt he say something at the time, when he felt so strongly about it, cause some sort of publicity. Choice brew!
  87. DogFather

Is SBW a racist?

Not a racist but a puppet!
  88. DogFather

Sonny Bill is our man: Toulon

Yep! He's your man for now, and when he realizes that the b-ballers and the ice hockey players in US and Russia etc... get paid more than rugby then he will do a runner mid season once again claiming, he always wanting to be a Chicago Bulls or Lakers. Sonny Bill makes Willie Mason look like...
  89. DogFather

Will Reni be next?

If any player wants no part of the BULLDOGS....then fcuk them off! Simple! Take it or leave it!
  90. DogFather

Why We Won't Likely Get The Spoon

Even if we do win all games from here on, it has to be with a very good margin. Our for and against is worst in the comp.
  91. DogFather

Video Refs Decisions

To me it was NO TRY on both occasions, Even Amos knew her had no control. Well done Bill Harrigan!
  92. DogFather

SBW Where is he this weekend?

What "tonee" is saying is true to the point, that yes it was written in Sydney Morning Heralds Sport liftout on monday. I read it myself. He wasnt happy about this statement.... "I now have a better understanding of the direction the club is heading and there's no question it's something...
  93. DogFather

Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

If my memory serves me correctly, he extended his stay at Penrith not long ago...
  94. DogFather

Well Done Boys!!!!!!!

Yeah well done boys...great effort! Things could have been different if we had a decent goal kicker last night.
  95. DogFather

Brett Kimmorley remains a Cronulla Shark - for now

If Cronulla do happen to sign Trent Barret...where does that leave Greg Bird?