WWOS and Footy Show opinions about Souths game incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The faux shock is expected from a ratings based program. We are going to be hit hard from this; and the Bunnies will be the heroic darlings of the NRL. But, fans of other clubs will see things differently when their team is punished by controversial decisions.

Should we enjoy a win off a poor call by a referee, I can predict the outrage from the Ch.9 team will be massive. Hypocrisy at its best.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should just make banners "Guess what! We hate you too!" I know its been used before. When I think deep down. This reminds me a little bit of 2004. After coffs harbour the media absolutely gave it to the club piggy banking the salary cap.
I think when the dogs win this year we can give the media and NRL a big "Suck on that!"

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We should just make banners "Guess what! We hate you too!" I know its been used before. When I think deep down. This reminds me a little bit of 2004. After coffs harbour the media absolutely gave it to the club piggy banking the salary cap.
I think when the dogs win this year we can give the media and NRL a big "Suck on that!"
A banner that reads "THE NRL IS ALWAYS RIGHT" would subtly say much more than its words, and get support from anyone whose club has also suffered at the hands of inept officials.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Surely the club has to do something, why are the media/NRL having free reign say what they want about us. A club such as ours should not sit back and take it. I wouldn't be happy if they just sit and cop it without doing a thing.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
That ****witt David Riccio's words were "hit the fans where it hurts and deduct the club points"

****ing grub of the highest order. He was brought purely on the show to bring the Bulldogs down. Why he, of all people, would be brought onto the show to talk about the issue is nothing short of a media beat up.

Fck this sport.

nts83

New Pup
Reaction score
It's quite amusing that they constantly talk up the courage of souths to get the win. Pretty sure we dominated all game? Maybe it was I different game I saw

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Its all PR with some trolling haters jumping on the bandwagon....

More then likely the dogs and souths will meet again and bang there is ur marketing and advertising ready to go. Im sure if these teams meet in the finals or the final it will be g'd up as if it is origin.

If Castle is smart she'd ride this wave ensuring the Dogs get something in return for this constant defamation of this club and players or even threaten to sue. This club is the NRL and without it they will go bust.

b00merang

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is that clown serious saying how Graham spoke was that bad and never seen before???

I'm pretty sure players have let loose at referees much worse and got penalised for it... They are just trying to say we are the first ones to do this crap so we look bad
Any of you guys remember when Johnathan Thurston went of at Jason Robinson. It was back in 2010.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/dont-swear-by-refs-decision/story-e6frext9-1225875231814

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...use-of-authority/story-e6frepbf-1225875665446

-He says f**k 8 times
-Calls the ref the "man of the match"

He was cleared.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Surely the club has to do something, why are the media/NRL having free reign say what they want about us. A club such as ours should not sit back and take it. I wouldn't be happy if they just sit and cop it without doing a thing.
It would be nice to be able to have a say but I am afraid just as with coaches and referees the club cannot and is effectively gagged. Due to the bottle throwing and the players outbursts we are sort of screwed.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That ****witt David Riccio's words were "hit the fans where it hurts and deduct the club points"

****ing grub of the highest order. He was brought purely on the show to bring the Bulldogs down. Why he, of all people, would be brought onto the show to talk about the issue is nothing short of a media beat up.

Fck this sport.
David Riccio eh? Found this little tidbit from last Easter about our game vs The Bunnies.Upset that we won the game due to an obstruction play in his opinion.Appropriate title after Friday's game.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-steal-the-focus/story-fni3fbgz-1226890053983

Endeavour

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't understand the logic in docking the club points. The only people who throw bottles at sports games are idiots who couldn't care less about the reputation of the club or the numerous fans that this would impact on. I live in New Zealand. I've never been to a bulldogs game. I know no other supporters, there is no club atmosphere for me to benefit from. But each year the NRL expect me to pay the exorbitant amount sky TV charges for sport so I can watch my club. Why should I or any other supporter be punished for something I have no control over. On a side note I hope that the club is offering James Graham support. The Aussie media really need to be reminded that Easter Sunday is about the crucifixion of some 2000 year old dead guy and not someone who made a blunder on the sports field

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone here know how to create Meme"s? If so....you should do 1 of Sandow calling the ref a cheat an not getting suspended, and another of Graham getting frustrated of a tight call and getting suspended....

It would be gold.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Well here we go, hearing Greenturd saying he has never seen this happen at a game before? Are you kidding me you ****tard Souths did it and a few other teams have over the last 3 years...
Bloody pathetic tbh.

DogFather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone here know how to create Meme"s? If so....you should do 1 of Sandow calling the ref a cheat an not getting suspended, and another of Graham getting frustrated of a tight call and getting suspended....

It would be gold.
Could it be because Sandow was right?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did anyone notice Freddy talking about an incident in the Dragons game where the video ref was asked to look at a collision? He stated categorically that video refs should only be used for tries, and for no other on-field incident. Not one of the panel stopped to ask whether the video ref should have been involved in the Graham charge-down.

From now on I guarantee that Gould, et al, will be making smart comments about Bulldogs supporters, and having cameras scanning the ground every time we concede a penalty. Pathetic - and they wonder why we get upset.

ArnieD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Malla

Reaction score
Did anyone notice Freddy talking about an incident in the Dragons game where the video ref was asked to look at a collision? He stated categorically that video refs should only be used for tries, and for no other on-field incident. Not one of the panel stopped to ask whether the video ref should have been involved in the Graham charge-down.

From now on I guarantee that Gould, et al, will be making smart comments about Bulldogs supporters, and having cameras scanning the ground every time we concede a penalty. Pathetic - and they wonder why we get upset.
Gould would never slander the Dogs like that. He never has and never will. He loves us.

Status
Not open for further replies.