Inu - how long will he get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe he should use the NRLs logic against them and argue he is in the same book as Slater. He done a dangerous thing that could of been worse .'. he is free to go and has no case to answer like Slater

doggy_dave

Waterboy
Reaction score
I wish it was T-rex on report rather than Inu. Would love to see him out of the side for a few weeks.

DogFather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Before you all answer .....how many weeks suspension would you give someone if they did flying kick to a throat of an opponent

Once you have that answer that's how many Inu should get.
Add to that a sickening shoulder charge on Dean Young...

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how much he gets will depend on how much of a media beat up there is, and knowing how well the media love to lay the boot in to us he might be out for a long long while
Well Alexander started the ball rolling against Krisnan stating it was one of the worst he has seen. I don't think it was that bad. Krisnan would have a good record maybe 3 weeks

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why doesnt inu rock up to the judiciary in a melb storm jersey preferably with a number 1 on the back. Nothing in it 1 week max.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Why doesnt inu rock up to the judiciary in a melb storm jersey preferably with a number 1 on the back. Nothing in it 1 week max.
Or get Toovey to have a whinge on TV would work!

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If someone had put a tackle like that on one of our players y'all would be screaming for his head. Inu will get minimum of 4 weeks that if he's got a clean record if not 6-8, it was a horrendous tackle Inglis landed on his ugly Melon. Please take of your doggie coloured glasses and those bagging Brandy give yourselves an upper-cut, it was the worst tackle like that I have seen for a long time.

If Tim Lafai comes in he'll get the Goal Kicking duties.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wasn't the worst spear tackle that's been around for a while, but it was bad.

Grade 2 or 3 Dangerous Throw I reckon, so 3-5 weeks pending grading.
Gut feeling is a Grade 3 Dangerous Throw which is 525 points (5 weeks and 25 carryover). I don't think he's been suspended for a long time, so based on that I'd assume not additional loading.
Therefore take the early guilty plea and sit out 3 weeks with 93 carryover points (100 points = 1 weeks suspension).

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't the worst spear tackle that's been around for a while, but it was bad.

Grade 2 or 3 Dangerous Throw I reckon, so 3-5 weeks pending grading.
Gut feeling is a Grade 3 Dangerous Throw which is 525 points (5 weeks and 25 carryover). I don't think he's been suspended for a long time, so based on that I'd assume not additional loading.
Therefore take the early guilty plea and sit out 3 weeks with 93 carryover points (100 points = 1 weeks suspension).
Yup. This.

Everybody sitting around me today cracked up laughing when it happened because we knew there was no defence.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
-Change name to Billy Slater
-Get off all charges.

Simple solution.

You guys over analyze sh*t too much.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with Mr I. Probably 3 or 4 weeks with an early plea. No point fighting it. Hasn't Hodko been kicking in nsw cup? Perfect solution, he can play half and kick lol! Obviously not gonna happen...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He'll get a week cause he's a dumb carnt with a good record.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brainfarts like this frustrate the hell out of me.

Four weeks I am guessing.
+1 Souths played very good and Inu's response is to show how strong he is by dumping the monster Inglis which did nothing to help the team. On the contrary I reckon he'll miss a minimum 4 weeks and could be up to 8. I didn't get a good look at it but they were saying on the radio he had two attempts to lift. That's what will f him if so.

Didn't T Rex cop 9 weeks for a similar one? I don't know what his priors were though.

The fact is it was plain dumb by Inu.

Status
Not open for further replies.