Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sonnys Manager

Just saw on fox that Blue Haven are Sponsoring the Dogs for the next Two years

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
lol imagine sterlo's bald head on the front of our jerseys...

love it

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Trying to find out now if its correct, but have been told that Blue Haven were definitely looking at sponsoring a football team.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just saw on fox that Blue Haven are Sponsoring the Dogs for the next Two years
Pretty wierd being sponsored by swimming pools, oh well. money is money.
Welcome Blue Haven, can we swim at the display centres in summer time if we wear a Dogs jersey?

Ted67

Old Dog
Reaction score
If true, would most likely be something like...
BLUE HAVEN
POOLS & SPAS

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think it will make the new jersey look ****

P.M.

Ban Ned
Reaction score
People were asking for a blue sponsor....you have one with blue in the name now!!!

DogFather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
" Aaaand Bulldogs fans!.. now welcome your team THE BLUE HAVEN POOLS BULLDOGS"

LMAO!!!!!!

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MISTSUBISHI ELECTRIC BULLDOGS

OR

BLUE HAVEN POOLS BULLDOGS

honestly

M

MikeyP..

weird sponser. But as someone said before "money is money". Although, why couldnt we get a sponser that has a good logo? ffs lol

Ted67

Old Dog
Reaction score
I was never a fan of naming the club after our sponsor in the first place no matter who it is. But again it would be the 'Blue Haven Bulldogs' and guess what........ Blue Haven is on the............... Central Coast. ;)

M

MikeyP..

I was never a fan of naming the club after our sponsor in the first place no matter who it is. But again it would be the 'Blue Haven Bulldogs' and guess what........ Blue Haven is on the............... Central Coast. ;)
what about cooks river? that's a blue haven ...

:rolleyes: lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A sponsor is a sponsor. Welcome aboard Blue Haven if this is indeed true. Hopefully we can grace the sponsorship with a 75% improvement (minimum) in performance from day 1 of next season and be in the hunt for the premiership when it counts. I'm glad we won't be making massive financial losses next year as was forecast by the media. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the team will have up their sleeves next year.

The new board will have settled in.
A new sponsor.
A cleanout of fringe first graders.
Some great players coming in with experience and direction in the halves, proven mongrel in the forwards, flair in the backs and creativity around the ruck.
Some highly promising juniors like Barba, Kite, Idris (looking forward to hearing how he debuts, he should be playing really confident footy after his recent rep duty).

Now that i'm way off the topic of sponsorship, Kevin Moore is in a great position to add prestige to a family name that is already spoken of in tones of worship by Bulldogs fans. With a much stronger looking team and the chance to work fulltime with our top line players he could prove to be the last link to starting a new dynasty. He knows the juniors, he's worked with some origin class coaches and had the chance to draw ideas from what they each brought to the table. Aside from that he grew up with the influence of the great Bullfrog, so hopefully he can go some way to restoring the spirit of the club his family has already made proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.