Search results

1. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Style of Attack

Yesterdays result and specifically the defence was poor. However our style of attack, willingness to create width and stretch the defence looked promising. I like the early lateral play and the width of passing. I feel like there is promise there. Any thoughts?
  2. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Mahoney HIA

When Mahoney went off for HIA who went to dummy half? Edwards or Morrin? I was at the game and couldn’t tell.
  3. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Bailey Biondi-Odo

Bailey’s return is not too far away based on injury updates from club. Got me wondering: is he a potential number 7? Can anyone remember him Playing 7 in NSW cup last year? Pretty sure he was doing well at 7 and got injured in their run to the finals. We desperately need a dominant 7. Could...
  4. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Kayo- poor quality

Is anyone else having issues with kayo ? Glitchy, drops out and buffers all the time. This whole year it’s been much worse than last season. Anyone having similar issues?
  5. Weak Gutted Dog

Crowd v Titans

So who is going to the game? We need to get out there and support them. They are showing signs this thing is turning around. Let’s build it up. I am heading out there. Admittedly for the first time this season. Who is in?
  6. Weak Gutted Dog

News Jack Wighton- out of dogs clash

Jack wighton has been charged by judiciary and will miss two weeks. Good news for us!!
  7. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Jack Hethrington- edge back rower.

Edge back rower for Hethrington. So much better than as a prop. Might help him to control his temper and allow his athletic attributes to shine through.
  8. Weak Gutted Dog

News Melbourne Storm Recruitment -since 2006

Why the Storm haven't signed a big-name recruit since 2006 https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/10/24/why-the-storm-havent-signed-a-big-name-recruit-since-2006/
  9. Weak Gutted Dog

Documentaries

Anyone seen any quality documentaries lately? I saw Fishpeople which was brilliant and inspiring. About 5 people whose lives are effected by the ocean. Highly recommended.
  10. Weak Gutted Dog

Dylan Walker - Origin Selection.

Guys I don't pretend to have inside info at all. But this pre- season when Dylan Walker signed to manly I was speaking to a physio at manly who said "walker will play origin this year" Unofficially it was part of his deal promised by Fulton who is both at the eagle in administration and a nsw...
  11. Weak Gutted Dog

2016 NRL SuperCoach & NRL Fantasy Thread

The prices for 2016 have been released. Could anyone with access to them post them for discussion. NRL SuperCoach Kennel League invite code: 376242 NRL Fantasy Kennel League invite code: XU2ZEAZD
  12. Weak Gutted Dog

Extra work/ part time work

I am a regular 9-5 white collar guy with a young family struggling along paying a mortgage and trying to make ends meet, like most of you all, probably. I am definitely keen now to increase my income or develop a secondary income source. Was thinking something part time for an additional small...
  13. Weak Gutted Dog

Attn Cabbi: Who is going to play?

Hello Cabbi, You have been right with team changes every single time. Tell us what do you know. For eg: 1 Is Ennis any chance? 2 Is Maitua a realistic consideration at hooker or a smokescreen for Mbye? 3 Is Mbye the man? 4 Can you also please confirm that Cook will not play?
  14. Weak Gutted Dog

Sam Brugess 'squirrel grips' Chambers

Check out this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYr5TTCcXyk How many weeks for it? Hope he gets a few, low act.
  15. Weak Gutted Dog

Another Barba Thread

Had a quick look at the Bulldogs Social Hub section on the Dogs App, as I always do. Reading lots of posts about the win, lots of positivity and the boys congratulating one another, etc. Then Barba posts "Great way to start the morning. #beats, #cardio #chris brown." Nothing about the...
  16. Weak Gutted Dog

Attention: Blue and White

What can you tell us about the Frank Pritchard to Salford rumour? Can you at least confirm whether he has signed with us or just agreed to terms. Any info greatly appreciated.
  17. Weak Gutted Dog

Dogs 4th or 5 th with Bye

Throw in the Bye, which most teams have already had, and dogs would be 4 th. If Titans win we would come down to 5 th. Not bad for such a poor start to the season. As long as Graham is playing dogs are capable of anything.
  18. Weak Gutted Dog

The Strava Thread

Anyone out there hooked on Strava like me? Any KOM's or CR's? Anyone...
  19. Weak Gutted Dog

Pritchard to play: Rumour

This is an unsubstantiated rumour. Heard from a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who plays golf with a security guard ...Etc etc. Just putting it out there. Frank Pritchard a good chance to play tonight. Will wait till just before kick off to decide apparently. Hope he does.
  20. Weak Gutted Dog

Greenberg on BSB this morning

Here is the link for the podcast of Greenberg's interview this morning. He did a fantastic job in explaining the rationale behind the decision. He noted that Des also backed the decision. One interesting point was that the time when Barba is allowed to play again will be decided by 'health...
  21. Weak Gutted Dog

Sonny-Quade Folau

The new generation of athlete. Sad but true: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/football-royalty-put-bucks-before-loyalty-to-crack-the-codes-20121203-2ar7k.html "He looks so good, that Sonny Quade-Folau. He is the ultimate first choice athlete. The man who has football...
  22. Weak Gutted Dog

Josh Reynolds injured?

I just read the match report on Sportal. It said that Josh Reynolds was taken off in the 69 th minute with a shoulder injury. Anyone know anything about it? Did he come back on?
  23. Weak Gutted Dog

The importance of the number one

This article highlights the importance of the number 1. http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/elite-show-you-always-have-to-look-out-for-no1-20120912-25ssq.html We are so lucky to have Barba. Looking at the top 6 it seems pretty obvious. Barba, Slater, Inglis, Stewart, Bowen and...
  24. Weak Gutted Dog

Hasler interview on BSB this morning

Des Hasler was interviewed on the Big Sports Breakfast this morning. He didnt give much away, as expected. He has this ability to talk in circles and not really say much of interest, and certainly nothing opposition teams could use as motivation against us. He doesn't really answer the...