Crowd v Titans

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who is going to the game?

We need to get out there and support them. They are showing signs this thing is turning around. Let’s build it up.

I am heading out there. Admittedly for the first time this season.

Who is in?

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

We need to get out there and support them. They are showing signs this thing is turning around. Let’s build it up.

Who is in?
I've booked.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score

Who is in?
where u been all season?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will personally pay the persons fine who runs on the field and chops Tina's mullet off.. I will pay half if he pulls the wankers hair and tells him, how does it feel biatch!

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Well… I said after the back to belmore game I was done for the season after attending 3 games this year all losses… but … as it turns out not much has changed and I can’t help myself :tearsofjoy: “one more for the boys” will be there with my 2 sons …

Belmore is Life

New Pup
Reaction score
Will be there.

What about the 19k+ crowd for the Souths game. This was to watch a team running 14th, on a Sunday Night. There were a decent number of souths fans there which helped, however not many teams in our position would of drawn that for a home game …. We have some very loyal fans.

Just to put it into perspective, Parramatta, who are 6th, and have a big fanbase, got just over 12k to their home game against the warriors on Friday night.

Imagine what our crowds will be like when we’re winning again..

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thinking of taking the family out to the game on Sunday too. Anyone know the difference between the Bluezoned area and standard GA area? Where do most kennelers sit?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Will be there.

What about the 19k+ crowd for the Souths game. This was to watch a team running 14th, on a Sunday Night. There were a decent number of souths fans there which helped, however not many teams in our position would of drawn that for a home game …. We have some very loyal fans.

Just to put it into perspective, Parramatta, who are 6th, and have a big fanbase, got just over 12k to their home game against the warriors on Friday night.

Imagine what our crowds will be like when we’re winning again..
100% back to Belmore was a sell out and we were running last…

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
no i would not go to belmore for this, parra yes
Back to belmore against the Dragons was a sell out Steve and we were running last. Talks to the loyalty and support of some fans so I would not be surprised to see a big crowd this Sunday.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great thread this, its at the Commbank, lets all get down and make the atmosphere unreal like the Eels game was, the players seem to thrive off it. The next two weeks are a great chance for us to avoid the spoon and start this proper winning momentum and mentality before next season. I remember creating a thread before we played Raiders and Knights at the start of the year and we went on to put two embarrassing performances in, hopefully the next two rounds will show our improvement