Search results

1. H

What would you do if bulldogs go undefeated?

Wake up from my dream
  2. H

Opinion Recruits in 21

How lucky is it that we didn't get Burton. Would've ruined him but instead he's been getting good experience for the riff
  3. H

Official Paul Vaughan signs for the Bulldogs on a one year deal

Dufty literally got dropped because of how shithouse he was on the weekend
  4. H

The bye

We'll find a way to lose
  5. H

Des Hasler...

Can you please add paragraphs to the original post?
  6. H

The Run Home: Bulldogs

Your original post was referring to the past, so that makes no sense whatsoever.
  7. H

To the fans that left early

Nothing upsets me more than when supports leave early. Stop being sorry c***s and get behind the team, especially after the drama-filled week the dogs have just gone through
  8. H

Banners for this wknd

Hope to see a bunch of Voldemort masks/posters at the game Also "WE HAVE THE BETTER MORRIS" just to rub it in to the Dragons looool (credit to /u/b00merang)
  9. H

Bulldogs got dominated

How many weeks did Sandow get for asking the refs how much they were getting paid? None, yea that's what I thought https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgORc_DjhjY
  10. H

Okay, everyone calm down. Its round 1

Yea, I actually agree with you about his sportsmanship. Taking out players who don't have the ball, and tripping (on more than one occasion) is unacceptable for a professional footballer.
  11. H

NRL to act tomorrow in DOGS V PENRITH game

Humidity will be insane. Not sure where they got 43 degrees from though..
  12. H

Top Eight Fearless Predictions (RLW Article)

Hahahahahaha that is an instant classic right there
  13. H

James Graham is our Captain

excited to see more of this when someone screws up | | view sig | v
  14. H

NRL Trial v Knights in Pics

Don't think you're looking at the right photo
  15. H

NRL.com Predicted round 1 dogs line up

Yea, I'm unsure of Kasiano but I guess we'll find out in the trials
  16. H

Bulldogs Merchandise For Sale

Collected a heap of Bulldogs membership pack merchandise over the years that I'm now looking to sell (due to shortage of space). I don't wear the caps, so now have all the caps since 2009 lying around, including some limited edition training caps, etc. Got a bunch of keychains, keyrings and...
  17. H

SMH Announces Dale Finucane's Off Season Switch To Storm

This just in - the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have signed former superstars Daniel Holdsworth, Nick Kouparitsis and Tim Winitana on a combined 2.5 million dollar deal over 2 years. No hate intended towards Holdsworth, Koups, or Wini lol
  18. H

2015 nrl draw

Lucky you! Bulldogs vs Roosters at ANZ is on my birthday
  19. H

Which past players do you miss?

<-- (see username) and luke patten
  20. H

NRL.com Predicts the 2015 Team Lists

Mods please remove if this has already been posted. http://www.nrl.com/we-name-round-1-teams-for-2015/tabid/10874/newsid/82953/default.aspx The competition for spots has already begun throughout the NRL and with little more than 100 days until the start of the 2015 NRL season, potential teams...
  21. H

Out of all the top 8 teams only 3 will improve next year...

1. Bulldogs 2. Souths 3. Cowboys 4. Roosters 5. Panthers 6. Broncos 7. Manly 8. Storm 9. Tigers 10. Warriors 11. Knights 12. Titans 13. Dragons 14. Eels 15. Sharks 16. Raiders
  22. H

We're the last of the heavyweights

That's funny because I made it.. And your sig has the same link as mine..... Lol why are we even fighting over this hahaha
  23. H

We're the last of the heavyweights

We need to really work on our attack. I have no idea who we need or how to do it, but I'm really praying Hasler knows. also thanks for stealing my sig
  24. H

Upsetting

Also, how about that determination from the Burgii, especially Surgess
  25. H

Upsetting

We had no-one leading our team, no 5th tackles options, made at least 30 errors, missed about 50 tackles. I'm surprised we didn't lose by more.
  26. H

Mbye playing #9

http://www.nrl.com/official-2014-grand-final-team-lists/tabid/10874/newsid/82274/default.aspx
  27. H

THE GRAND FINAL 2014 MATCH THREAD | Bulldogs v Bunnies

Just over 8 hours left omgomgomgomgomgomg
  28. H

Songs to help the 'Dogs win the NRL Grand Final

Also, has anyone posted this already? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDvr08sCPOc
  29. H

Selling 2x Bronze tickets for GF

Just sent you a PM
  30. H

Reversing Thumbs!

Thought this was obvious?
  31. H

The great 2014 Grand Final roll-call !

Ah, that's a shame. Thanks though
  32. H

The great 2014 Grand Final roll-call !

Can we purchase a family ticket for 2xAdult and 2xConcession? Or can it only be used for 2xAdult and 2xJunior?
  33. H

AAN number

Sent you a PM
  34. H

AAN number

Aisle 117 which is under the Supporter Bay Silver category
  35. H

AAN number

If anyone still has a spare one, would love if you could send me a PM!
  36. H

Ennis out by the looks of it

What are you on about? Of course it would be heart-breaking for him to miss out on this grand final after missing out on the '06 GF
  37. H

Ennis out by the looks of it

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2014/09/28/michael_ennis_injury_update.html Injury Update The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs today confirm that Captain Michael Ennis this morning went for scans on his injured foot, suffered during the 18-12 victory over the Penrith Panthers last night at ANZ...
  38. H

Hasler Names Side for Preliminary Final

Same team as expected. p.s. im so excited
  39. H

Enjoy the saturday game again

1. Around 1:28:00 in the YouTube video 2. Yes, for a 'punch' 3. Yes, it was a bull call
  40. H

Urgent: Aan number

Ah, oh well. It was worth a try. Just bought 2 tickets!! Gonna be a fun drive from Canberra!
  41. H

Urgent: Aan number

Does anyone else have a spare AAN number? Would be greatly appreciated.
  42. H

James Graham !!!!

Graham actually ended up apologising to Brown after the game lol http://www.nrl.com/graham-apologises-to-bulldogs-teammate/tabid/10874/newsid/82035/default.aspx
  43. H

James Graham !!!!

Yea I know mate still searching for the one on Mitch Brown. Will post it here if I find it.
  44. H

James Graham !!!!

what do you guys think of my new avatar/sig??
  45. H

All Class from James Graham

Yep, only included the bits that were relevant to the video
  46. H

All Class from James Graham

I can't express how much I love this player. WATCH THIS VIDEO FIRST: http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/video-former-biter-james-graham-shows-his-sporting-side-apologises-to-manly-players-for-winning/story-e6frf3pu-1227065518890 SNIPPETS FROM THE ARTICLE: James Graham is...
  47. H

James Graham !!!!

Jammer was not happy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNAyvz34jkk
  48. H

Preliminary Finals: Deja Vu?

There would be nothing sweeter than a Grand Final win against the Roosters, 10 years after '04. Can't get too ahead of ourselves though, we're going to be in for a very tough game next week.
  49. H

Zero doubts ... ever.

Wish I had your optimism. I was sh*tting myself in all of those situations tonight lol
  50. H

Ball Hitting the Ref

Morris definitely pointed it out, but I think the ref only changed his decision after confirmation from the other on-field referee.
  51. H

Ball Hitting the Ref

Actually think it was the other on-field referee that pointed it out. Either way, that rule needs to go after this season. I would hate to see it become a legit tactic. Repeat set just boot it into the ref EDIT: Now that I think about it, kicking the ball into the refs intentionally would be...
  52. H

Ball Hitting the Ref

Yea, wouldn't be surprised if Josh kicked it into the ref intentionally lol A bit off topic, but they've also got to change the fact that the video ref can't rule on forward passes. They should be able to review whatever the hell they see fit.
  53. H

MATCH THREAD | Preliminary Final | Bulldogs vs Panthers

We have gotten Melbourne and Manly out of the way. Just one game left before the big one. Penrith are one of the few teams to have beated us on both occassions this season. Will be a very tough game.
  54. H

Dogs Vs Sea Eagles - Finals Week 2 Match Thread

Agree 100%. Manly were fighting for their season. So proud of the boys for hanging on!!
  55. H

Pros and Cons of the Semi Final

Yea mate I agree, but after going off with a knee injury and then coming back on to win us the game - that is definitely respectable
  56. H

3-2-1 Dogs Vs Manly

3. Graham - MOM without a doubt. Also, did you guys see that spray on Mitch Brown?! 2. Hodkinson - Absolutely clutch after going off with a knee injury. 1. Tolman - 30-odd runs for 200+ metres along with almost 50 tackles.
  57. H

James Graham !!!!

Just received MOM award.... again. Well deserved!! What a legend!
  58. H

Pros and Cons of the Semi Final

Manly were giving it their all in the last 15. It was do or die for them. We made some silly mistakes, but overall did well to hang on. Also, how clutch is Hodkinson!?!?
  59. H

Dogs Vs Sea Eagles - Finals Week 2 Match Thread

OMG i am so happy right now HODKINSON IS SO CLUTCH <3333333
  60. H

Re-live our win in melbourne

Yep, here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9arNEA7BnqUQDWf5P6I5Mg/playlists
  61. H

Bromich knock on/Waqa no try – Channel 9 vs. Fox Sports (video)

Some of the top comments from a Reddit post: 1. The whole 'You killed the moment' line from Gus makes me so mad. It's as if he is implying that if a try looks cool enough we shouldn't bother with the video ref and should just award it. That is not how a game should be you ****ing moron! You...
  62. H

Team Announcement vs Manly - Finals Week 2

Bulldogs Team vs Manly (Finals Week 2) 1. Sam Perrett 2. Corey Thompson 3. Josh Morris 4. Tim Lafai 5. Mitch Brown 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Tony Williams 13. Greg Eastwood 14. Reni Maitua 15. Dale...
  63. H

Bromich knock on/Waqa no try – Channel 9 vs. Fox Sports (video)

Posted it yesterday in the "Channel 9's commentary" thread: http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=107322&page=6&p=2862259#post2862259
  64. H

Everything you need to know : Final Vs Manly.

Ahhh, right. Thanks for that
  65. H

Channel 9's commentry on Canterbury

Not sure if this has already been posted or not, but this video really shows the bias of the Channel 9 commentators. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEbvCbQlvNU
  66. H

How bright is our future?

I'd give you a green thumb, but I think I've reached my limit lol
  67. H

Everything you need to know : Final Vs Manly.

I asked this question in another thread as well, but why are we playing at the SFS? Is it because it's a neutral stadium?
  68. H

Bring back Willie

We have so much young and upcoming talent on the rise. There's no reason to be in the market for a forward, let alone a 34-year-old.
  69. H

I love you ... and you, and you ... I love youse all !!!

This might be a dumb question, but why is it being played at the SFS?
  70. H

Path opens up

Agreed. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Penrith the only team remaining that has beaten us twice this season?
  71. H

A crazy idea for next year

Guys, this was posted at 3am. Probably posted it during his sleep.
  72. H

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Not sure if this has already been posted, but another bs Brett Stewart rumour: http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/2014/8/nrl-lunchtime-wrap-manly-sea-eagles-brett-stewart-possible-exit-bulldogs-aiden-tolman-joins-twitter/
  73. H

3-2-1

3. Jackson 2. Lafai 1. Eastwood
  74. H

Run to the finals

Updated the run home. Who are you all rooting for tomorrow? If the Cowboys beat Penrith tomorrow, our chances of making the top 4 will increase. However, our chances of falling out of the 8 will also increase.. 3. Roosters 30 points +180: Warriors (A), Melbourne (H), Rabbitohs (H) 4...
  75. H

Mitch brown

Oops sorry, was talking about the one at the start of the second half. But even after looking at that again, it seems there wasn't much else he could've done.
  76. H

Attack go to guy?

Yea, I agree. Mbye with T-Rex is looking like a solid combination.
  77. H

3-2-1

3. Graham 2. Tolman 1. Klemmer Special mentions to Lafai, Eastwood and T-Rex
  78. H

Mitch brown

Had some brilliant defensive reads throughout the game
  79. H

Round 22 - Dogs vs Parra

The only rounds that we have not been within the 8 this season are rounds 1 and 3. Not looking forward to Friday night.
  80. H

Round 22 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

What a game of football!
  81. H

3-2-1 vs Broncos - Round 22

3. Josh Jackson 2. Greg Eastwood 1. David Klemmer
  82. H

Bulldogs vs Broncos CH9 Delayed

Yea, that's the best part. I hardly ever experience lag on it, which is a big plus.
  83. H

If the NFL can superimpose a line on the field, why can't we to check offside

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realise the offside rule was in relation to the ball
  84. H

Bulldogs vs Broncos CH9 Delayed

For anyone interested, the site is new.livestream.com
  85. H

3-2-1 vs Panthers - Round 21

3. Corey Thompson 2. Tim Lafai 1. Josh Jackson Special mention to Perrett
  86. H

One player you would like at the dogs

Wouldn't mind seeing Daly Cherry-Evans or Jonathan Thurston in the Dogs colours. But more realistically - probably Folau or Beale.
  87. H

Top Five : Bulldogs players you'd hate to see in other club jerseys

This and this EDIT: I've been thinking about it for a while, and it would suck seeing any of our players in other colours. Just hurts trying to imagine the likes of Klemmer, Lafai, Jackson, Finucane, Eastwood, or Browne, at any other club.
  88. H

3-2-1 vs Tigers - Round 19

3. James Graham - plays his heart out every week 2. Corey Thompson - brilliant under the high ball 1. Sam Kasiano - halfback in a forward's body
  89. H

Bulldogs v tigers round 19 game day thread - SPOILERS

points differential down to 38.. the bloody raiders have scored more points than us this season
  90. H

Bulldogs v tigers round 19 game day thread - SPOILERS

we are really missing reynolds, morris, perrett and tolman