Bulldogs v tigers round 19 game day thread - SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look at it from this point of view this loss should help us weed the dead wood out of our team and should lite a fire under JR's ass for getting suspended

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Des will flog them this week. Rather lose this now to a team who wont make the finals than a flogging from a top side.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Look at it from this point of view this loss should help us weed the dead wood out of our team and should lite a fire under JR's ass for getting suspended
Always look on the bright side

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des will flog them this week. Rather lose this now to a team who wont make the finals than a flogging from a top side.
This is not the first floggin we have copped this season and it won't be the last.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're still 3rd at the end of the round and this has been a shit game but it's not the end of the world, we still have 3 of the starting side to return from injury

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It seems like we weren't enthusiastic enough for this. I have no doubt we'll bounce back. Mitch Brown has been poor defensively but he's dangerous when running with the ball. Big fast and strong. Needs to go back to the wing for Low asap.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No intensity today. The Melbourne game obviously took a lot out of the lads. Mitch Brown cannot be allowed to remain at fullback.
I wouldn't have him in the team period and I'm not saying this solely based of his performance today !!!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We're still 3rd at the end of the round and this has been a shit game but it's not the end of the world, we still have 3 of the starting side to return from injury
It's no excuse all teams have players out at this time of year
It was just one of those games I think

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
From one of our best performances against the Storm last weekend to one of our worst this week against the Tigers.. frustrating to say the least

bmw_s2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
couldnt watch this game anymore... Just closed down the site. Unbelievable that a team like ours has been so consistent, then BANG !!

However, Im not going into panic mode what so ever... These games happen. The team is only human !

Status
Not open for further replies.