Run to the finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whenever someone starts mentioning various calculations around making the finals you know its pretty much over.

Given current form we will probably limp into the finals and be dismissed before the semis.

If we lose this week all hell is going to break loose. I'm praying for a miracle, but being realistic I just cant see us doing much damage this year :\

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
This week is crucial, especially if we get done again by a large margin. We are eighth now with a negative differential and if Parramatta beat us we will be OUT OF THE 8 for sure. An Unbelievable situation really when 4 weeks ago we were 2nd. Look if we don't make the 8 then it would be a tragedy for our club's pride, and repercussions will follow. I think we will scrape in to the finals but be ineffective unfortunately. I'd love to be proven wrong but I gotta bad feeling we will win two of the next four but it won't be the Eels or South we beat.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We still haven't lost twice to the same team this year, this will continue.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
TAB is paying $17 for a Bulldogs Premiership, the side is capable of making it from here, worth a punt.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who are the referees for this fixture against the eels?

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
We need Rabbits to beat the Broncos tonight

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I still think if the Doggies play to their strengths..dominating the middle with big forwards..then going wide..minimise mistakes..solid defence..they win against any team in the competition..I don't care who they are.. I'm quite confident they wil beat Parra and lay a platform to qualify for the finals.. When there anything can happen!

C

choice

I still think if the Doggies play to their strengths..dominating the middle with big forwards..then going wide..minimise mistakes..solid defence..they win against any team in the competition..I don't care who they are.. I'm quite confident they wil beat Parra and lay a platform to qualify for the finals.. When there anything can happen!
I hate to say it but no we can't.
watch souths play, that's how you run straight and hard.
our forwards are soft, we have no halves, and we have no pace.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate to say it but no we can't.
watch souths play, that's how you run straight and hard.
our forwards are soft, we have no halves, and we have no pace.
I'd agree 100% if they had never shown they can do it this year..but they have.. Anyway, I know one thing they better hurry up and pull their finger out and find that ability again!

C

choice

I'd agree 100% if they had never shown they can do it this year..but they have.. Anyway, I know one thing they better hurry up and pull their finger out and find that ability again!
It is always easier in the first part of the year, we haven't evolved, still playing the same shit.
otjer teams have moved forward, that's why we are going backward

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Souffs look the goods . Suck shit donkey's

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It is always easier in the first part of the year, we haven't evolved, still playing the same shit.
otjer teams have moved forward, that's why we are going backward
Tomorrow night is the night...fingers crossed they go forward instead!

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
barring injury souths look to have wrapped up this year. but will a challenger appear?

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
We won, now some major upsets in these 3 games would be nice.
Sharks v Storm
Tigers v Roosters
Knights V Warriors

Panthers v Cowboys is also interesting and potentially good for us as only 1 team can win.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought we could improve our f/a when we were up 18-6 tonight but it didn't happen. Hopefully we can rack up a big score on the tigpies and tits. Even if we do, other teams are way ahead of us so I think we must win at least 2 more games. If we can win all 3, we finish on 34 and can still make the top 4. Souths will be very tough though.

One thing in our favour is most of the top 8 teams play each other in the last few rounds. We only play one (Souths). It's gonna be very interesting how the 8 ends up.

HazElMagic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Updated the run home. Who are you all rooting for tomorrow? If the Cowboys beat Penrith tomorrow, our chances of making the top 4 will increase. However, our chances of falling out of the 8 will also increase..

3. Roosters 30 points +180: Warriors (A), Melbourne (H), Rabbitohs (H)
4. *Panthers 30 points +78: Cowboys (H), Storm (H), Sea Eagles (A), Warriors (H)
5. Storm 28 points +64: Panthers (A), Roosters (A), Broncos (H)
6. Bulldogs 28 points -5 : Tigers (H), Rabbitohs (H), Titans (A)
7. *Cowboys 26 points +164: Panthers (A), Rabbitohs (A), Sharks (H), Sea Eagles (H)
8. Warriors 26 points +88: Roosters (H), Titans (H), Panthers (A)
9. Eels 26 points -70: Sea Eagles (H), Knights (A), Canberra (A)

* denotes one game remaining for this round

Status
Not open for further replies.