Search results

1. T

Feel good News Article - Mahoney

Can’t say Reed has done anything to justify his price tag, or display any leadership qualities to justify his captaincy.
  2. T

War Is Peace. Freedom Is Slavery. Ignorance Is Strength...

Did Alamoti do anything in approx 20 games this year that would lead you to believe he isan above average first grade centre? I think without the hype many more people would have been calling for him to be dropped/released etc. IMO Kerrod Holland was more impactful in his first season of first...
  3. T

Dispelling Jake Preston and Davey myth

Davey didn't play in first grade until Round 7, which was off the bench, same as his other appearance in Round 8 also off the bench. With Kikau injured for both you dopey *****.
  4. T

Tape over the NRL Telstra logo

Racing NSW...
  5. T

Thompson out for season

Same, last week ACL rupture, Meniscus tear and fractured tibia.
  6. T

Explain to me the appeal of Alamoti?

If I had to choose one, I'd keep Averillo, hopefully we find a spot for both though.
  7. T

Forward pass or not ?

I can live with it being called forward, but I just can't hack the inconsistencies in refereeing at the moment. In 99% of games this year Tupouniua is in the bin, just like the clear obstruction when lost to Warriors earlier in the year. We always cop the 1%
  8. T

Opinion Biggest disapointment

Was hard to split Napa, Allen and Thompson. -Napa because he was useless and lazy af. -Allen because big contract and hardly even managed 1st grade. -Thompson because heralded as top prop in the uk and possibly game. He’s been average.
  9. T

The Burton conundrum

He is a great ball runner, proven by his play at Penrith both in the halves and centres. He needs an organising half, that’s all.
  10. T

Josh Morris - Belmore most hostile crowd - I HATE Souths

I love Jmoz… and I remember a game against south’s in maybe 2018 where burgess hit someone high and he was blowing up deluxe.
  11. T

Josh Morris - Belmore most hostile crowd - I HATE Souths

Anthony Maroon, Triple M Radio.
  12. T

Rd 16 vs Sharks 3-2-1

3- Averillo 2- JMK 1- Schoupp
  13. T

Rd 15 vs Tigers 3-2-1

3- Averillo 2-King 1- Schoupp Mentions- RFM, JAC, Burton, JMK
  14. T

Rd 14 vs Eels 3-2-1

3-Burton 2-JAC 1-TPJ Mentions- King, Kiraz, Vaughan, JMK
  15. T

Our attack with Barrett as coach compared to with Potter as coach in 2022

They look like they are just playing footy rather than trying to recreate some complex block plays
  16. T

Topine should leave

Pisses me off badly, year is gone, regardless of what JJ says. Get Waddell, Stimson, JMK, the fuck out of the team. Play BBO, Cook, Topine, Morrin.
  17. T

Opinion Ryan Sutton

Where has it ever been reported or suggested he is getting 500k ?
  18. T

Tonight's Presser V Panfers

I’m actually happy with Potter so far and would be happy to wait and see.
  19. T

Team List Round 13 v Panthers + Match Discussion

At least he put his body on the line for a decent try saver. Dufty won’t even try.
  20. T

BULLDOGS $3.20-$3.30 this week..... Good or bad bet??

I think that is the thing, we seem to be getting worse.
  21. T

BULLDOGS $3.20-$3.30 this week..... Good or bad bet??

Well the odds suggest dogs are a 26% chance of winning. If you think we are a better chance then that would suggest you take the price.
  22. T

Our attack with Barrett as coach compared to with Potter as coach in 2022

Small sample size and we have played Tigers and Dragons last 2 games ….
  23. T

Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

at least we are fit
  24. T

Opinion Brent Naden

How have we got someone with worse dick fingers than Okunbor ffs. Every single time he attacks the ball in air he loses it.
  25. T

Official Round 9 v Raiders Match Discussion

Fuck Waddell the stupid prick
  26. T

Opinion Adam Elliott

Wut?
  27. T

Rd 8 vs Roosters 3-2-1

3-JAC 2-TPJ 1- Schoupp
  28. T

Round 8 Team V Roosters Match Discussion

Okunbor almost knocked that on
  29. T

Another week, another jmk and Okunbor masterclass
  30. T

has he ever caught a fucking ball
  31. T

Fox Sports Klemmer

The game has changed and Klemmer has gone from being elite to being average…. Meh
  32. T

Is Gus actually the real problem?

He can’t be, only been here 6 months
  33. T

Barrett Defenders

I was a defender, now I am reformed….
  34. T

Rd 7 vs Broncos 3-2-1

Isn’t it funny that our best aren’t usually in the team, eg Schoupp and Kiraz. Young Billy was solid too. Just shows that some of these old heads need a rocket and to know they aren’t entitled to a position. okunbor = not 1st grade standard Jackson = so past it it’s unbelievable, he’s a toiler...
  35. T

Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

Jmk wins fuckwit prize
  36. T

Actually jj deserves it for sure. Thompson just so dumb in the ruck defensively.
  37. T

I’d like a poll for dumbest c alive, contenders below. okunbor Jmk Thompson
  38. T

Opinion Anyone else watching Harper and thinking wtf

Exactly right. I don’t think you can compare the 2 teams, and that’s not defending Barrett. Fitzy inherited a top 8 team and added a couple of good players. Barrett inherited surely the worst roster in the NRL, it was as bad as 2006 or worse. Maybe Baz isn’t the coach but I don’t think we...
  39. T

Opinion Anyone else watching Harper and thinking wtf

Sharks going well, BUT they were a top 8 team last few years add Hynes, Finucane and McInnes.
  40. T

Opinion Kennel Overreactions

But how can anyone possibly decide if most of those decisions are busts yet. People into Naden, it’s been 6 rounds, like we can’t get a semi decent read on player performance until the midway point of the season. We have lost to Panthers, Storm and Rabbits who are all locks for a top 4 spot. We...
  41. T

News Is Exiled Halfback Actually The Answer To Barrett’s Problems? (Taken from facebook)

We are paying him big dollars, we should at least give him another crack to prove his worth.
  42. T

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

I thought Barrett was going to be a good coach. I believed he needed time, he hasn’t had as much time as a new coach should get. But the team doesn’t seem to be getting better, it’s hard to watch after some positives from first 3 weeks.
  43. T

Opinion Trent Barrett’s fault we Lost

Tbh even though we lost and I feel a bit empty, I’m proud of the boys and they really put in and are starting to look dangerous.
  44. T

Official Brothers, Lets Trot!

Wtf is this shit
  45. T

Official Round 1 v Cowboys match discussion

I cannot cop Waddell
  46. T

News BUZZ HAVING ANOTHER CRACK AT GUS "GUS PAYING FOR BULLDOGS JERSEY RIP OFF"

Buzz and half of the people engaging in this don’t realise there is a difference between a training shirt and training jersey. The training shirt is $80, the jerseys have been offered by the club before and around the same price as a match day jersey. For reference the chooks offer a training...
  47. T

News New Bulldogs recruit Josh Addo-Carr’s Oz tag cameo appearance delights NRL fans

Plenty of players play Basketball, train on their own, race up the corso etc. Shit can happen any time, obs don’t need to take unnecessary risks but really oztag no different to any other non contact
  48. T

Sowards 2022 predictions

I reckon our range for next year is 6th to 13th. So my prediction is 9th
  49. T

Official Adam Elliott and Bulldogs part ways

Sack him ffs, needs a proper wake up call. There’s money for Mitch Pearce.
  50. T

Sign Ryan James..

Please please sign James and Horsburgh. The enthusiasm and passion they showed as loan players is embarrassing for many of our current forwards.
  51. T

Would you want Gutherson at the club?

No fucking way
  52. T

Most hated player currently?

Im full of rage at the moment.
  53. T

Rd 18 Dogs vs Rabbits 3-2-1

Corey Allan actually looked good tonight, showed some toe in attack and made a few tough carries out of our end. Hopefully on the up…
  54. T

Most hated player currently?

Gutho Munster Fifita (the fat fuck) Dugan Wade Graham Chambers Woods James Roberts McGuire Opacic Mahoney Cartwright JWH
  55. T

News Floppa to St helens

He has been our best player at times, and has deteriorated rapidly this season. Glad to see him go on current form and effort. Regretful that he never got to experience much success with us.
  56. T

Rumour Dufty has signed

Well done Sleepy Dog
  57. T

Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I see your T-Rex and raise you Joe Stimson
  58. T

Rumour Dufty has signed

Agree, but in this case OP has stated signed.
  59. T

Rumour Dufty has signed

Look you can’t say “signed” and then go, oh shit it fell through. Those cases are few and far between.
  60. T

Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

I understand that side ofit, but if you want the player…. Get them and don’t fuck around
  61. T

Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

Just read a telegraph article saying we don’t want TPJ UNTIL NEXT YEAR… the fuckwits that run our club are seriously cast if this is true… just get him if you want him ffs
  62. T

Hoppa, DWZ & Reimis GONE???

In a sense ? It was fucking spot on.
  63. T

Opinion Shane flanagan

What can you say that’s positive out of today ? They took the field ?
  64. T

Does anyone who was against signing Latrell Mitchell still stand by it ?

Think this thread is irrelevant, doubt he was ever going to sign here.
  65. T

Shaun Johnson consolidated thread

remember that Rabbits fella, he was good !
  66. T

Shaun Johnson consolidated thread

Nah, throw enough darts you eventually hit. He’s made a heap that haven’t been true.
  67. T

Opinion Kikau

Occasionally, and he normally gets put on his back.
  68. T

REFEREE INFLUNCE "BETTING SECTOR"

You do realise the total wagered on NRL is far far below alot of sports? The only good point that’s been made is that NRL does have an easier way than most sports for an official to affect the outcome. The 6 again rules and the way that many decisions are open to interpretation does leave the...
  69. T

Not exactly true, it depends entirely on the match. Some matches they will lay their liability in play, other times they will put their nuts on the line. All depends on heaps of factors. The idea that betting agencies and bookies are influencing results is ludicrous. The far more likely...
  70. T

Apparently most people have nfi about bookmaking.
  71. T

Take the tin foil hat off.
  72. T

Meaney 6!!!

Coates is quick af
  73. T

Who Makes the Errors?

Cotrics’ errors are in line with the rate of errors of most leading wingers, remember high rate of errors because of being pushed into touch, defending kicks etc. Averillo tackle efficiency not that bad compared to a lot of other halves as well.
  74. T

No Source Shaun Johnson/Flanagan swap

Johnson would give us some good experience and attacking flair. Probably a good mentor for Burton/ Averillo as well.
  75. T

If no Cheese, who the hell do we sign at 9?

Honestly I’d take Josh Hodgson and use the time to develop/ sign a future dummy half.
  76. T

Agree but whilst he is there he chews up significant cap space and they have suitable replacements ready for starting roles. Purely speculation though.
  77. T

Surely that’s unlikely with Crichton, Cordner, Radley backrow. With back ups Butcher and Tupouniua.
  78. T

DWZ consolidated thread

Fuck I don’t know, if it wasn’t for the huge contract I’d love to keep him. He makes some dumb errors but he wears his heart on his sleeve and is obviously a good clubman/leader given his captaincy of kiwis....
  79. T

DWZ consolidated thread

Copy, didn’t realise he was off at end of season ! Which would be ok.
  80. T

DWZ consolidated thread

I think Joey is on a pretty big contract himself. Would defeat the purpose of Dallin going.
  81. T

Rumour Dufty in talks with the Bulldogs

Pull your head in, you’re entitled to your opinion but pressing on like a wanker after Dufty has had a cracker is embarrassing.
  82. T

DWZ consolidated thread

Because he re-signed you numpty
  83. T

DWZ consolidated thread

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/barrett-came-close-to-snaring-shark.119734/#post-3994504 Lol
  84. T

DWZ consolidated thread

Were we not in the hunt to sign Talakai ?
  85. T

DWZ consolidated thread

Tyran Smith also has Talakai, so possible barrier to our negotiations with him.
  86. T

DWZ consolidated thread

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/hoppa-dwz-reimis-gone.117948/ That’s the thread.....
  87. T

DWZ consolidated thread

Probably a bit of a power play. As in I’m happy here, so Tigers need to give me a good offer.
  88. T

DWZ consolidated thread

I can’t remember who said it, but at the start of the year someone said we had a bust up with Tyran Smith and hence the reason Reimis is gone, his other 2 clients Hoppa and DWZ both look like going.
  89. T

DWZ consolidated thread

Surely a pisstake
  90. T

Avo or Cheese

Of course, but you didn’t add that salaries were taken into account.
  91. T

Avo or Cheese

Cotric and DWZ play before Jennings.