Here's some.

* Should have kept Des
* Sign Shane Flanagan
* Burton is average

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No we don’t have any of those.
The club made it clear that those types of clauses would not be granted to any player at least 3 years ago. I recall Andrew Hill specifically stating this at a member gathering and there’s no reason to believe that policy has changed since then.
That’s good news, one less obstacle for the club should we look to move on from TB without drama

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Here's some.

* Should have kept Des
* Sign Shane Flanagan
* Burton is average
My favourite is the thread we have had no good signings. None. Lol.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The “How long does Gus get” thread - beyond ridiculous. There is no short-term fix if we want long term success.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The “How long does Gus get” thread - beyond ridiculous. There is no short-term fix if we want long term success.
Kennel is just being its knee jerky self. All offseason Gus was touted as the best thing we did for the club in recent history, then after only a month theres hinting hes on thin ice instead. Makes no sense, but hey let them stress about it. Life generally is better when you have realistic expectations.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The covid vaccine cult and the deafening silence of the kennel admins as some people openly and without ramifications wished death and suffering upon unvaccinated while accusing them of spreading cov19.
Wonder if some of the real superspreaders have figured it out yet and contemplated suicide.

One of the more disgusting displays of humanity I've witnessed during a peace time era
I haven't seen these so called wishing death and suffering on people posts, that haven't been actioned.

That aside, you start out trying to take some moral high ground against people wishing harm against others with impunity here, then in the same very post you suggest there are people that should contemplate suicide. You dont see the problem with that?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kennel is just being its knee jerky self. All offseason Gus was touted as the best thing we did for the club in recent history, then after only a month theres hinting hes on thin ice instead. Makes no sense, but hey let them stress about it. Life generally is better when you have realistic expectations.
Agree and well said. It’s mind boggling though…Kennelers are overjoyed by Gus’ acquisition, Gus clearly sets expectations on no short term fixes for sustainable long term success and…the inevitable happens, someone randomly posts a thread on Gus tenure with the Club less than 12 months in. Thank goodness he’s broadly alone in that regard and most fans/members have faith in Gus. He’s a professional and a winner, very lucky to have him back at the Club.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Since the start of the kennel,
It's been sack this guy,
Sack that guy.
So and so should be playing NRL
Drop him, drop him
Sack him
Blah blah blah.

Fucking idiots

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can mods consolidate all the "sack him" threads.

Could have a sticky for sack the coach threads to all go into.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Can mods consolidate all the "sack him" threads.

Could have a sticky for sack the coach threads to all go into.
I have. There's about 10 threads in the sack baz thread. If there are outbreaks of sack someone else threads they will get the same treatment.

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Everybody CALM down. Don't calm down if we can't compete when the draw opens up. But I'm willing to give them a chance when its just round 6 and they're off the back of versing last years top 4 4 weeks straight lmao

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gus is overrated on the kennel and he is why
Phil Gould appointed GM July 16 2021
Here is the major involvements that occurred after his appointment at General Manager
Resigned Okunbor,
Signed TPJ
Signed Burns
Signed Max king
Resigned BBO
Resigned Schoupp
Signed Kikau, Sutton, Mahoney
Released Elliot, Lewis, Asiata, Cotric
Signed Vaughan
Signed Josh cook
Appointed Willie Mason in apart of the coaching staff

You Look at that list and seem some dumb decisions and people rave on that Gus is a mafia and hasn’t made a single bad decision when he makes a few regularly. people saying all the duds were signed by baz when naden and cotric are the only duds that were signed by him. I’m not defending baz and i don’t like him at all but can people seriously realise gus will fuck up a bit and isnt gonna make us the new panthers.
But how can anyone possibly decide if most of those decisions are busts yet.
People into Naden, it’s been 6 rounds, like we can’t get a semi decent read on player performance until the midway point of the season.
We have lost to Panthers, Storm and Rabbits who are all locks for a top 4 spot.
We should have beaten Manly and Brisbane but lost through a combination of inexperience, and poor discipline. If we were sitting 3-3 after these rounds everyone be happy.
We have a reasonable run coming up where we should pick up some wins and see where we are truly sitting. If we are still struggling come round 12-15 then I think Barrett’s position comes into question.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gus is overrated on the kennel and he is why
Phil Gould appointed GM July 16 2021
Here is the major involvements that occurred after his appointment at General Manager
Resigned Okunbor,
Signed TPJ
Signed Burns
Signed Max king
Resigned BBO
Resigned Schoupp
Signed Kikau, Sutton, Mahoney
Released Elliot, Lewis, Asiata, Cotric
Signed Vaughan
Signed Josh cook
Appointed Willie Mason in apart of the coaching staff

You Look at that list and seem some dumb decisions and people rave on that Gus is a mafia and hasn’t made a single bad decision when he makes a few regularly. people saying all the duds were signed by baz when naden and cotric are the only duds that were signed by him. I’m not defending baz and i don’t like him at all but can people seriously realise gus will fuck up a bit and isnt gonna make us the new panthers.
U copy and pasted my post u fucking ****, go give urself some uppercuts u life low knob.