Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was such and such a bust signing

Ava & Wakeham for halves

Can go on

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeh I agree with all, i have lol'd at the Burton and Gus ones..could argue the coach one now having traction but that started about round 4 last year :tearsofjoy:
Gus is overrated on the kennel and he is why
Phil Gould appointed GM July 16 2021
Here is the major involvements that occurred after his appointment at General Manager
Resigned Okunbor,
Signed TPJ
Signed Burns
Signed Max king
Resigned BBO
Resigned Schoupp
Signed Kikau, Sutton, Mahoney
Released Elliot, Lewis, Asiata, Cotric
Signed Vaughan
Signed Josh cook
Appointed Willie Mason in apart of the coaching staff

You Look at that list and seem some dumb decisions and people rave on that Gus is a mafia and hasn’t made a single bad decision when he makes a few regularly. people saying all the duds were signed by baz when naden and cotric are the only duds that were signed by him. I’m not defending baz and i don’t like him at all but can people seriously realise gus will fuck up a bit and isnt gonna make us the new panthers.

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Guys Burton is a better centre.
Make it :
3. Burton
6. Wakeham
7. Averillo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You have NFI I would go
3. Burton
4. Averillo
6. Wakeham
7. Flanno

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You have NFI I would go
3. Burton
4. Averillo
6. Wakeham
7. Flanno
Guys Dufty is the best 7 we have at the club! Sack JMK the plodder and make Flanno hooker. I reckon:

3. Burton
6. Wakeham
7. Dufty
9. Flanagan

Baz will do this if he wants to win games.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
People love to overreact on the Kennel. What have been some of the worst takes you've heard this week? :tearsofjoy:
For mine - We shouldn't have signed Gus and Burton. HAHAHAHA
I'm going with a speccy....

That the chinese are going invade and bomb Mona Vale.

tbh - all the rest of the dribble pales into significance after that beauty....

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Kennel always over-reacts. There is not one single factor why we re playing so poorly but many. We are a team made up of players from many different systems, maybe unsure of their partners so don't play as a unit, new positions for players. Then there is the coach.. he came in as a fresh head coach from a system where he was assistant. Had plenty of game plans that were developed for Penriff and is trying them at the Dogs and wondering why we are not succeeding. Baz needs to act like a head coach and get to know his players, what they are good at and how to get the best out of them AND most importantly... throw the fvcking penrith plans in the bin and start to develop the TBaz Bulldogs method, specially designed for this lot of misfits. Oh and there is always the fvckhead refs, and if the NRLol want to defend their incompetence, then the NRLol are just as incompetent.

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
AND most importantly... throw the fvcking penrith plans in the bin and start to develop the TBaz Bulldogs method, specially designed for this lot of misfits. Oh and there is always the fvckhead refs, and if the NRLol want to defend their incompetence, then the NRLol are just as incompetent.
This means we go back to one out high completion football where we lose every game because we never chance our hand at anything

unless Barrett has a plan C