Opinion Adam Elliott

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Were you Utility Half / Whole in a previous life? Namaste.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Unethical? Dude helicoptered his cck in public, buried same between a team mates missus's teeth (while his team mate was home) and while this was all public SBW'd a NRLW player. Don't know where u work but I'd be sacked in a flash (well for 1 & 3 - 2 I got away with).

Crap thread. Spend your time more productively debating important things like chicken salt.
Yeah, but you don’t work for a professional footy club. Standards are much lower in Adan’s world.

I like it on chips, but not so much on rice.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Has anyone mentioned he’s got a 2 or 3 year old baby boy that he’s already split with his missus and gone back to Darwin? Great father hey. Thats what you want at the family club? Might as well bring back barba the wife beater
He didn’t tell his ex to move to Darwin. Plenty of fathers face the same situation after a broken marriage of relationship. I don’t exactly think that puts him in spousal abuse territory. Weird comment.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What is there to debate about chicken salt? It is as fine and excellent a seasoning as Elliott is a wannabe footballer and ex-Bulldog.
Wannabe footy players don’t win 3 Dally M points, bucko

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wannabe footy players don’t win 3 Dally M points, bucko
Not legitimately, no. The truth is Brett Kimmorley is still suffering the effects of the skull fracture he got back in 2009. He was thinking of Tom Starling, but couldn't remember his name, so he said "that short idiot who played dummy half for the Mal Meningas", and they naturally assumed he was talking about Adam.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i cant be honest reading this shit hole post, but if i was elliot and had a 10 inch cock id be hanging out everywhere also lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Not legitimately, no. The truth is Brett Kimmorley is still suffering the effects of the skull fracture he got back in 2009. He was thinking of Tom Starling, but couldn't remember his name, so he said "that short idiot who played dummy half for the Mal Meningas", and they naturally assumed he was talking about Adam.
Lies! Adam was magnificent!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Week by week, Ricky Stuart is slowly coaching the failure out of Adam and helping him develop into the player he always had the potential to be.

I've been telling you all along that the club's decision to release him was a foolish one. Week by week, I am being proven correct.
OK
7B54ECD6-AE95-4B6C-BB1E-620CCF9F1759.jpeg

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Didn’t say the whole team was performing, but Elliott clearly is. Nobody who has been watching the past few rounds could deny that.
Well, Sticky did say in last weeks presser that he was ‘lacking troops’.
Herb getting 3 DM points is testament to that.
When he’s your best you’re up struggle street.
Let’s see how Friday goes.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's like looking at a car crash for some of you blokes deadset :tearsofjoy: cannot turn away.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Well, Sticky did say in last weeks presser that he was ‘lacking troops’.
Herb getting 3 DM points is testament to that.
When he’s your best you’re up struggle street.
Let’s see how Friday goes.
What do you have against truth? He was sensational