DWZ consolidated thread

Stinger

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Desperately need to jag a good young prop like we did with O'meley... this shit prop thing has gone on for way too long!
Tbaz seems fixated with backs. I can only assume that he thinks with Waddell and Hetherington being his star recruits his forward pack is settled.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cheese said the same thing, let's see who is a lying **** lol
Hey guy,

Exactly even thought these players have partial brains they are aware to not open their mouths to the media. It's one thing we cannot fault them on.

Like and reply.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any chance the dumb **** tigers will take flopagan, alien and idoit as well.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tbaz seems fixated with backs. I can only assume that he thinks with Waddell and Hetherington being his star recruits his forward pack is settled.
He did go hard after Lenui...Im hoping the club and Barrett are really looking into somehow jagging the disgruntled trio from the Raiders tbh, would change us as a team in a heart beat.

Would even be better if Ricky takes Elliot, Flanno and RFM in return.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
So what's the news on DWZ? Someone said gone by the weekend.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Oh his goneskis... probably just ironing out the contract for next year. So happy at this guy is so surplus to the squad.
Why would DWZ come out on Instagram like he did if this was true?

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t remember who said it, but at the start of the year someone said we had a bust up with Tyran Smith and hence the reason Reimis is gone, his other 2 clients Hoppa and DWZ both look like going.
Yeah I remember reading that too.

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Probably a bit of a power play. As in I’m happy here, so Tigers need to give me a good offer.

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah I remember reading that too.

That’s the thread.....

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like Dwz as a solid winger but happy to see him go considering hes on fullback money, hes not out fullback long term, good at running the ball but no passing ability and has mistakes in him. In a good side he d be a quality winger but i dont want him with the money he is on, get rid and reinvest his money into some quality signings

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just look at what happened at Manly when they let Watmough go. He WAS the soul of the club & it ripped them apart. They haven't been the same team since & the players openly said the decision to let him go destroyed the club.
Remember that but a big part of that whole situation was Foran, Watmough, Matai and the Stewart Brothers were all very tight and supposedly not big fans of Cherry Evans, who at the time was agitating for contract upgrades and more money, which meant they eventually lost Glenn Stewart and got rid of Watmough - whose body was falling apart anyway.

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

That’s the thread.....
Tyran Smith also has Talakai, so possible barrier to our negotiations with him.