Josh Addo-Carr to the Dogs

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry sweetheart did I offended you by saying that Lewis is shit. Well guess what he is. His dreamy eyes will only get him so far in life. Maybe he should get a modelling career because he certainly doesn't belong on a footy field. Oohh I forget that's right he can defend well.
Nah sorry let me be the first to say sorry bitch

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not on his own he won't. But his a very good start. Buy him and a few others. Like a hooker an edge backrower. Then we are on our way. People say we have Smith and dwz as wingers. Why not have Smith dwz and addo carr it's speed to burn. Smith or dwz can play in the centres. And don't tell me Smith is a shit centre. Everyone would be shit with Lewis passing the ball to them.
Lewis' passing does such but Smith is a shit centre.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mates with latrell was always happening id say
How the fun can the rabbits afford Carr and why aren’t we after him? Lol at all the bullshit insiders who claim he was on the way to the dogs.....we need fast outside backs and Carr is a proven finisher....I’m just sick of us always missing out on quality.....

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
How the fun can the rabbits afford Carr and why aren’t we after him? Lol at all the bullshit insiders who claim he was on the way to the dogs.....we need fast outside backs and Carr is a proven finisher....I’m just sick of us always missing out on quality.....
He doesn't really fit the balance of our side.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fox was always likely headed to Souths. He'd be a good signing but I'm of the opinion wingers are the one position you should never pay top dollar for.

600k plus for a winger is crazy and Fox drifts in and out of games too much to justify that salary. Let Souths have him.

The problem we have is poor scouting.. Parra initially signed Sivo for next to nothing. We need to find cheap young wingers from other clubs. Someone better than Christian Crichton would help.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah agreed. His price tag doesn't make him worth it.

we would only spend big on a winger if it's like Radradra, but even then it would not have to be crazy.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
600k for the fox is way too much. Throw 600k at B Smith or Harry Grant. Get a big no non sense prop, Thompson to lock, top notch fullback and centre and we might be able to wait a year or 2 to pick up a good half

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fox was always likely headed to Souths. He'd be a good signing but I'm of the opinion wingers are the one position you should never pay top dollar for.

600k plus for a winger is crazy and Fox drifts in and out of games too much to justify that salary. Let Souths have him.

The problem we have is poor scouting.. Parra initially signed Sivo for next to nothing. We need to find cheap young wingers from other clubs. Someone better than Christian Crichton would help.
Christian literally had a gun brother and we probably couldn't even identify that :tearsofjoy:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If true, we should go for Campbell Graham, he has been very dangerous at centre. A big body
He's a very good player. Keeps getting better every game. Can play winger and centre.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ehh not sure how I feel about him, think he's more of a winger and I'd prefer us to go after a more explosive and elusive centre.
Have you seen him play in the centres? He's a good winger but way more effective and destructive in the centres. He's very hard to tackle and has great speed..

Anyway, don't know why I'm talking him up. As if he'd leave Souths and if he did, it wouldn't be for us.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
600k for the fox is way too much. Throw 600k at B Smith or Harry Grant. Get a big no non sense prop, Thompson to lock, top notch fullback and centre and we might be able to wait a year or 2 to pick up a good half
I would pay 600K for the Fox....we need a speedster in our backline and you would still have enough money to buy a quality centre and hooker