Josh Addo-Carr to the Dogs

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what happened to the no dickheads policy?

people on here have selective memories

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
what happened to the no dickheads policy?

people on here have selective memories
That was under Greenberg. The fact of the matter is breaching social distancing in my opinion isn't something that requires a player to be burnt to death.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was under Greenberg. The fact of the matter is breaching social distancing in my opinion isn't something that requires a player to be burnt to death.

so was chn & okunbor, they didn't break the any law... but does that make it ok?

social distancing laws were enforceable, therefore he broke the law

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not on his own he won't. But his a very good start. Buy him and a few others. Like a hooker an edge backrower. Then we are on our way. People say we have Smith and dwz as wingers. Why not have Smith dwz and addo carr it's speed to burn. Smith or dwz can play in the centres. And don't tell me Smith is a shit centre. Everyone would be shit with Lewis passing the ball to them.
Does anyone actually think JAC will be as successful here as the storm.

Ffs take a look at the storm system, their forwards who dominate the ruck. Their halves who create space for the outside men.

Then... look at the dogs. JAC wont be given a chance to shine because our key postions are junk.

JAC will become a memory of a great player if he signs with us

Wahesh

Reaction score
so was chn & okunbor, they didn't break the any law... but does that make it ok?

social distancing laws were enforceable, therefore he broke the law
CHN and Okunbor I agree with - the law wasn't broken but they were school girls.

JAC didn't do anything that bad when you think about it. The media only blew the torch on him because he's famous... it happens to every famous person when they step out of line. The amount of times I've breached the whole social distancing thing ever since it came in is through the roof.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CHN and Okunbor I agree with - the law wasn't broken but they were school girls.

JAC didn't do anything that bad when you think about it. The media only blew the torch on him because he's famous... it happens to every famous person when they step out of line. The amount of times I've breached the whole social distancing thing ever since it came in is through the roof.
school girls of legal age... no law broken but are considered scum in the court of public opinion

as for JAC... I believe he did do dickhead stuff

https://www.google.com/amp/s/couple...s/news-story/59ff6789d9342c140606ea98dd333f63

"Latrell Mitchell and Josh Addo-Carr have both been charged with firearms offences following their controversial weekend camp.

NSW Police confirmed on Tuesday afternoon that the duo had been charged and will face court in August, after Addo-Carr uploaded videos of him shooting a gun on social media.

Police will claim Mitchell gave a firearm to a person not authorised to use it, and he has now had his licence suspended and three guns seized by police."

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not on his own he won't. But his a very good start. Buy him and a few others. Like a hooker an edge backrower. Then we are on our way. People say we have Smith and dwz as wingers. Why not have Smith dwz and addo carr it's speed to burn. Smith or dwz can play in the centres. And don't tell me Smith is a shit centre. Everyone would be shit with Lewis passing the ball to them.
Fking blame lewis again

for what was it lewis missing smiths tackles one on one people stepping him

The 2x games are on foxtel usually try and teach yourself?

Wahesh

Reaction score
school girls of legal age... no law broken but are considered scum in the court of public opinion

as for JAC... I believe he did do dickhead stuff

https://www.google.com/amp/s/couple...s/news-story/59ff6789d9342c140606ea98dd333f63

"Latrell Mitchell and Josh Addo-Carr have both been charged with firearms offences following their controversial weekend camp.

NSW Police confirmed on Tuesday afternoon that the duo had been charged and will face court in August, after Addo-Carr uploaded videos of him shooting a gun on social media.

Police will claim Mitchell gave a firearm to a person not authorised to use it, and he has now had his licence suspended and three guns seized by police."
Do you have any idea how many people have guns in this country without a license? They use them to go hunting. I'm sure many people have also fired guns without a permit.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still can't believe how badly okunbour and CHN fucked up. They left such a massive hole in our 2020 squad. Our most creative backrower, and a big, tall winger who could have developed into a real X factor IMO.. We would be much better off throwing some solid coin at Bateman and persisting with the backs we have though. JAC is not a priority at all IMO.
I think RT could easily be a star on an edge and Meaney and Smith can do well on a wing. Can easly move DWZ into the centres and find a dead set FB.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The club are absolutely kidding themselves.

We DONT NEED A WINGER.

Move Remis back to the wing. Get a top notch centre. Fuk I'm sure if we offered Cotric the type of money we would pay fox, he would come.

Fox is a superstar in the storm system. For the dogs he will be a decent player we pay overs for.

We NEED a hooker. Unless the club recruits a decent hooker. We wont be anywhere near top 8 team.
I would just move DWZ to centre and Smith back to the wing personally... I would be chasing a real FB or atleast throw Avorilllo in there first.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fking blame lewis again

Some forget that Lewis also gets shit ball from dummyhalf a lot of the time

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think RT could easily be a star on an edge and Meaney and Smith can do well on a wing. Can easly move DWZ into the centres and find a dead set FB.
Fingers crossed that To'omaga finds a place in the starting side this year!! Kid has potential, and God knows we need someone to break out this year!!!
I agree regarding fb. I think it is probably worth letting Meaney have another crack there. He showed a lot of maturity last year by not letting the DWZ signing affect his game, while also learning to play in a different position. He actually did well there too IMO.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry sweetheart did I offended you by saying that Lewis is shit. Well guess what he is. His dreamy eyes will only get him so far in life. Maybe he should get a modelling career because he certainly doesn't belong on a footy field. Oohh I forget that's right he can defend well.
Fking blame lewis again

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry sweetheart did I offended you by saying that Lewis is shit. Well guess what he is. His dreamy eyes will only get him so far in life. Maybe he should get a modelling career because he certainly doesn't belong on a footy field. Oohh I forget that's right he can defend well.
People keep saying he can defend. He missed 5 tackles in the first 15 mins last game. He’s just not a good footballer

Last edited:

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way I see it the first priority is we sign players that we can steal from other clubs and/or are available if they are demonstrably better that what we have in the 30 right now. Players contracts are very seldom longer than 3 years, often 2 years with options, it's the extraordinary players that can command 4 or more years. It can take 1 to 3 years to develop a promising player into regular week in week out NRL level. I don't see the logic in holding off recruiting a world class winger just because we need, say, a hooker particularly when there are no decent hookers available. We have a decent budget left for this year and we have a great budget for next year. Looking at who is available for this year and next year and recruiting them if they are absolutely better than the players we have currently. Passing on a quality player who is available to leave space for someone who isn't even identified let alone available just doesn't seem logical to me. If we have to let one or more players go to fit in the, say, quality hooker when he does become available then so be it. Or retire them early and entice them with after playing roles like other clubs do.

Cheers
Gary
GAZZA

Go dogs

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fingers crossed that To'omaga finds a place in the starting side this year!! Kid has potential, and God knows we need someone to break out this year!!!
I agree regarding fb. I think it is probably worth letting Meaney have another crack there. He showed a lot of maturity last year by not letting the DWZ signing affect his game, while also learning to play in a different position. He actually did well there too IMO.
RT is wasted in prop imo. Meaney I reckon needs a couple of more years to get anything explosive into his game... I think avo has the making for a great FB.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RT is wasted in prop imo. Meaney I reckon needs a couple of more years to get anything explosive into his game... I think avo has the making for a great FB.
Seems like the dogs have gone cold on ado Carr and he is heading to the rabbits?

IRON AIDEN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seems like the dogs have gone cold on ado Carr and he is heading to the rabbits?
why would we get ado carr when 35 year old Goodwin is available ! dogs warchest Mcullough Reynolds and Goodwin ,,,, and any other plooderrs available