Josh Addo-Carr to the Dogs

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
How the fun can the rabbits afford Carr and why aren’t we after him? Lol at all the bullshit insiders who claim he was on the way to the dogs.....we need fast outside backs and Carr is a proven finisher....I’m just sick of us always missing out on quality.....
Even with the cash why would he come here. No halves to create tries. He may score 8 with current combo plus lose his origin jersey.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seems like the dogs have gone cold on ado Carr and he is heading to the rabbits?
Was always headed there i reckon. Not to fussed tbh, we have some serious issues in the middle and would allocate the money for that before buying a Ferrari to park on a sideline.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
go after lachlan lam
Dogs need to find either a running 5/8 or an FB. Avo will fill one of these positions and club need to by the other which is why AVO SHOULD BE FUKN PLAYING FB AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO SEE WHAT WE FUKN NEED TO BUY PAY U DIP SHIT!!!

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Dogs need to find either a running 5/8 or an FB. Avo will fill one of these positions and club need to by the other which is why AVO SHOULD BE FUKN PLAYING FB AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO SEE WHAT WE FUKN NEED TO BUY PAY U DIP SHIT!!!
He should be on the wing or bench. Throwing him in the deep end could ruin his career. It's bad enough coming into such a shit team let alone having to play fullback.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We talking options and dreaming, so imagine this for a second...

Fullback - Averillo
Halfback- SJ/Kyle flanno
Five eight - Luke Keary
Wings - Addo-Carr /Rona

that right there is a very formidable point scoring attacking combo lol , dreams an ideas are free. So just throwing my idea out. Does not matter if you don’t agree either :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We talking options and dreaming, so imagine this for a second...

Fullback - Averillo
Halfback- SJ/Kyle flanno
Five eight - Luke Keary
Wings - Addo-Carr /Rona

that right there is a very formidable point scoring attacking combo lol , dreams an ideas are free. So just throwing my idea out. Does not matter if you don’t agree either :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Fullback - Munster
Halfback - Wakeham
Five-eighth - Keary
Wingers - DWZ and Reimis

:yum:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
More likely with how we are ran at the moment.

Darius - fullback signed as star fullback and captain
Foran - 5/8 - 10 year extension.
Lewis - halfback - vice captain
McCullough - hooker 5 year deal.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Id rather we sign Sione Katoa from the Sharks now if we are hell bent on signing another winger... Would come cheaper and his brother Tui is already here.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't believe people are still saying no to addo carr. We have money to spend so fucking spend it. Addo Carr is a start. Then sign a hooker, a half, a centre and edge backrower. Ffs we have 13 players off contract we have plenty of money. Some fans sound like tight arses like it's your own money. Addo Carr would be a great signing couldn't give a fuck how much we spend on him. No one can find a try line like him. We need skrike power. Will there it is right there.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't believe people are still saying no to addo carr. We have money to spend so fucking spend it. Addo Carr is a start. Then sign a hooker, a half, a centre and edge backrower. Ffs we have 13 players off contract we have plenty of money. Some fans sound like tight arses like it's your own money. Addo Carr would be a great signing couldn't give a fuck how much we spend on him. No one can find a try line like him. We need skrike power. Will there it is right there.
Agree... No doubt we are missing a quality 9 but with nobody seemingly available I think you sign the best players you can. Experienced rep players like like JAC give us an edge we don’t have.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JAC is quick and can find the line, but isn’t a prolific try scorer. He is apparently on 300k at the Storm. What is he worth to be a Bulldog?

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly as much as I'd love a couple of quality spine players with none available what do you do just sit on our hands and wait till they miraculous appear without signing quality in other positions. That logical is plain stupid. It could take years before quality spine players became available. Bateman addo carr crotric are all off contract. Probably not the priority positions we need but they are all attacking threats. I'd be going hell for leather after all 3. Fuck it 700k each for addo carr and crotric plus 800k for Bateman. If we need to pay more then Pay it I couldn't give a fuck.
Agree... No doubt we are missing a quality 9 but with nobody seemingly available I think you sign the best players you can. Experienced rep players like like JAC give us an edge we don’t have.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sample team for next year. Based on 3 more signings.

1. Hoppa
2. Addo Carr (700-800k)
3. Crotric (700-800k)
4. Smith
5. Dwz
6. Foran
7. Wakeham/Lewis
8. Thompson
9. Jmk
10. Napa
11. Bateman (800k)
12. Jackson
13. Elliott

14. Averillo
15. Rfm
16. Renouf
17. Ogden

Team looks good to me.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sample team for next year. Based on 3 more signings.

1. Hoppa
2. Addo Carr (700-800k)
3. Crotric (700-800k)
4. Smith
5. Dwz
6. Foran
7. Wakeham/Lewis
8. Thompson
9. Jmk
10. Napa
11. Bateman (800k)
12. Jackson
13. Elliott

14. Averillo
15. Rfm
16. Renouf
17. Ogden

Team looks good to me.
700K LOL

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude if you haven't noticed quality players are not falling over each other to sign with the bulldogs. We have to pay way way overs to get them. If it means 700k each for crotric and addo carr so be it. How else are we going to them. What are we going to do with the cap space. Let it sit there and earn bank interest?

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem really is hooker.
Anyone see the difference Hunt made to the Dragons at hooker.
We need a quality 9.
Eg- api korosau which we managed to fuck up.
Throw addo Carr’s money at Harry grant

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All well and good to say we need a hooker. I difficulty agree we do need a hooker. But if no one of quality is available what do we do just sit on our hands?
We need a quality 9.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need a quality 9.
Hooker way more important than a winger
You can win titles with average / young wingers
You need a quality 9 to win a title

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok then find me 1 that's off contract worth signing?
Hooker way more important than a winger
You can win titles with average / young wingers
You need a quality 9 to win a title