News Caged pup restless in reserves.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For a team coming last on the ladder, in attack and defence I fail to see Pay's point in dropping Lewis in the first instance. Especially when he's prepared to keep players doing worse in the FG team. Said it multiples times already. should never have been dropped! Oh well, we can remark in a few years how we let him go too. Just like the long fukin list we already have.
Starting with JT..

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if lachlan was playing good footy he wouldnt have been dropped, and if he was playing good footy he wouldnt be in reserve grade

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I have to say that so far Lewis has not struck me as the type to whinge through the media or manager to get a run, infact I have the opposite impression of him. Remember this is a guy who has intentionally kept out of the Wally shadow so he can make his own mark. Something in this story does add up to me, there some missing info here.

* Manager has gone out without permission hoping to get rival bigger money offers so he can get more commission
* Manager has been in his ear feeding him shite, certainly not the first young player lead astray
* There is truth about all the players wanting out and he genuinely wants to go

Could be wrong but somethings missing in this...…..

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah fuck off kaz , hang on dont we loves ya to much
Well I wasn't loved when the Sutton Bros were the refs for the Broncos vs Dogs games)

I was the one, people turned on. (just because I didn't agree with the mob that they ripped the Dogs off.)

Fuck some of you were savage. :tearsofjoy:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well I wasn't loved when the Sutton Bros were the refs for the Broncos vs Dogs games)

I was the one, people turned on. (just because I didn't agree with the mob that they ripped the Dogs off.)

Fuck some of you were savage. :tearsofjoy:
Lol i can't even remember causeci hate the nrl but you have always been good

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol i can't even remember causeci hate the nrl but you have always been good
I thought I was good, but the others didn't.

I am scared for life.

It was a pack mentality. hehe

Just cause I said the Sutton brothers were fair. (not my fault they loved my team & we treated them with the respect they deserve.) :grinning:

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He better start fucking playing these players like Lewis before he goes like JT, COOK, LAFAI AND THE LIST GOES ON
OR JUST SACK HIM

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rumour has it Bellamy rates Lewis highly

Watch him go to the Storm and become a superstar
I wonder how many more of these rumours will surface? His manager is using the oldest trick in the book.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He better start fucking playing these players like Lewis before he goes like JT, COOK, LAFAI AND THE LIST GOES ON
OR JUST SACK HIM
Yep, and I reckon Lewis is a player we will look back on with regret if we did not develop him into the player I believe he might become. Very few players have that arrogant belief in themselves and a bit of talent. He has both, I dont think or know if he will become anything like a JT but I remember seeing JT at the Showground at Homebush when we were based there. He came on as a 10 mins sub late in the game and the people in front of me were raving about the possibility of him playing and what he had been doing in the Toyota cup or whatever it was called then. I got excited but then he came on and I thought "skinny kid with a bit of pace", but probably not much chop. I now think he is the best footballer I have seen in 45 years of watching the game...

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I'm at work now so can check it again but I read something this morning that apparently the Dogs have told Lewis he's welcome to look elsewhere?? This was on FB so grain of salt offcourse but from the comments I was reading (if true) this board might rue the day for 2 reasons. A) He's good and B) they are losing the fanbase very quickly.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Please don’t underestimate these players PAY we know what the consequences are cause we have a habit of doing this