News Caged pup restless in reserves.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm at work now so can check it again but I read something this morning that apparently the Dogs have told Lewis he's welcome to look elsewhere?? This was on FB so grain of salt offcourse but from the comments I was reading (if true) this board might rue the day for 2 reasons. A) He's good and B) they are losing the fanbase very quickly.
Did you find it?

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Lewis goes then pay and the board should be sacked because at the moment we don’t have quality players Lewis is still young and developing yeah he has some things he needs fix but he’s tackling us enough to keep him in the side .

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lewis is likely still a chance of playing this week for Cogger. If he gets an opportunity again, hopefully he takes it and proves he belongs. There's no shame in being dropped, it's how a player responds that defines them..

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is Lewis liked by the team? I just never really see him with the boys on social media. Just seems to always be doing his own thing.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Here we go,another cook who will go to another club with a decent forward pack and a half decent coach and come back to tear us a new arsehole.Lewis needs to pull his head in but if we lose him to another club it will bite us.Pay doesn’t rate Lewis for the same reason des didn’t rate cook ......neither of them know how to coach a half

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wouldnt be surprised if Pay is trying to offload him to the Titans as we speak....

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If he goes so be it. He has been below par all year. He doesn’t have much of a running game which is important for a half.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he goes so be it. He has been below par all year. He doesn’t have much of a running game which is important for a half.
If we are going off players being below par all year we wouldnt field a team.
Our forwards were getting dominated, our backs couldnt catch a cold and our game plan was shit.
Get him playing again with the full strength team when they are actually having a dig and he might have a chance to prove himself.
He's only played a handful of games this year.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If we are going off players being below par all year we wouldnt field a team.
Our forwards were getting dominated, our backs couldnt catch a cold and our game plan was shit.
Get him playing again with the full strength team when they are actually having a dig and he might have a chance to prove himself.
He's only played a handful of games this year.
What I’m saying is I can’t see him being the next JT or Wally Lewis. He could prove me wrong. I really like the kid but maybe he is not the answer long term in the half’s which is the probably the most important position on the field.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he wants out he can fucking go...it’s not like he’s winning us footy games, his kicking game is atrocious. I like the kid but if he thinks his shit doesn’t stink...see ya

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lachlan Lewis has not been told by the club he is free to look elsewhere. Today I contacted a high level contact I had to clarify this rumour amongst a few other things happening at the club. The rumour is false. The club sees Lachlan as a young player with a future at the club. In reference to Pay not talking to Lewis this is false also quite the opposite

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lachlan Lewis has not been told by the club he is free to look elsewhere. Today I contacted a high level contact I had to clarify this rumour amongst a few other things happening at the club. The rumour is false. The club sees Lachlan as young player with a future at the club. In reference to Pay not talking to Lewis this is false also quite the opposite
Glad for your sake Bully you'd be devastated if he left.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lachlan Lewis has not been told by the club he is free to look elsewhere. Today I contacted a high level contact I had to clarify this rumour amongst a few other things happening at the club. The rumour is false. The club sees Lachlan as young player with a future at the club. In reference to Pay not talking to Lewis this is false also quite the opposite
most of the sh!t rumours these days are being started by the Dib Sh!t groupies

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Glad for your sake Bully you'd be devastated if he left.
Not really surprise surprise lol. There are things I admire about what he does but then this year there are things I didn’t like. But his young and he is learning. So for his sake and the team I hope he sorts himself out.

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not really surprise surprise lol. There are things I admire about what he does but then this year there are things I didn’t like. Buy his young and he is learning. So for his sake and the team I hope he sorts himself out.
His manager sounds like a complete amateur so expect more rumours.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
His manager sounds like a complete amateur so expect more rumours.
Yes I agree these rumours do more damage than good the manager is a dickhead, putting a player offside with supporters is crazy and that’s all his done