The "R U OK ?" Thread

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I guess walking my dog. Someone I play PlayStation with occasional said I should work with animals.
I don’t know how to get into that.
My Brother and Sister in law work with rescue dogs,

Plenty of charities out there need any help you can offer

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Life is the interest brother..life is the hobby.. Maybe you need a break from the routine you’re in at the moment..a change of pace.. perhaps a holiday?
I don't know? After a holiday you need to come back to where you started.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What's this drake work wise counselling shit doing on the desk at work?
Obviously upper management know this is a stressful and depressing environment!

I really do need to get out of here.
Money doesn't matter, it only feels like it does.

And no this isn't something poor people say, I've got money and it doesn't feel like everything.

My life doesn't feel better because I'm working and not on unemployment.

I still feel the same only ive got money now. Lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Oh great you have a diagnosis for me!
You should be a doctor and not these quacks I go to.

I need to find a new G.P actually.
hahaha nah just saying mate... doing the same thing day in day out over and over again OR being couped up in the same place doing the same thing day in day out.... it can stress you out and grind on you.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
hahaha nah just saying mate... doing the same thing day in day out over and over again OR being couped up in the same place doing the same thing day in day out.... it can stress you out and grind on you.
Thanks for opening my eyes to cabin fever.
I’ll be more mindful and research more on it.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
The mornings are still killing me, which usually gets better as the day goes on but today this evil shit has been hanging around all day and cant shake it off. And i dont wanna ask the psych doc to up my meds in fear of becoming reliant on them.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The mornings are still killing me, which usually gets better as the day goes on but today this evil shit has been hanging around all day and cant shake it off. And i dont wanna ask the psych doc to up my meds in fear of becoming reliant on them.
Everyone has those days... I liken it to trying to start a two stroke or an old mower/trimmer. Pull the cord multiple times but it just stutters and splutters, but eventually comes to life.

Head outside and go for a run (or even early in the morning). Good way to get the heart pumping and dopamine/adrenaline levels lifted before starting the day, or to wind down and clear the mind.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s best to only take what you need mate

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Grind it out brother shit will pass days will become good