They Got Off

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait surely the NRL is the one to punish the players not their own club? Why would the bunnies stand down their own player before a massive game?
Correct. The integrity unit will enforce their own fines and or suspension if they deem the Rabbitohs punishment is not sufficient. This is purely only the Rabbitohs conclusion.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Correct. The integrity unit will enforce their own fines and or suspension if they deem the Rabbitohs punishment is not sufficient. This is purely only the Rabbitohs conclusion.
I reckon the Nrl will go with the Souths decision or if they do decide to do something, which I highly doubt it will be after the GF to ensure Souths aren't penalized this season.

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The NRL have stated they are satisfied with Souths "investigation" and will not pursue the matter unless further evidence come to light.

No punishment at all.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You go for them Sam, it is horrific what you and your family have been put through my heart and continued support goes out to you and your lovely family God Bless
Good on you Sam, sorry you & your family had to go through this! All the best for tomorrow night.#GoRabbitohs

This is my favorite one
Do it on behalf of accused people past and future who are not in a position to do so with these resources. Best news

Do it on behalf of accused people??? What the fuck yeah do it for child molesters and murders who have just been accused

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No punishment for "bringing the game into disrepute?" "on the eve of the finals series?"

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No punishment for "bringing the game into disrepute?" "on the eve of the finals series?"
Nothing happened was just allegations that poor poor sam burgers and his poor family had to go through there was no evidence of same getting his .......oh never mind

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Predictable outcome
And that other Souths guy getting convicted is conveniently overlooked

For me I think this is a real test by our own board and powers that be to fight the 250K fine hard

Stop being bitches and bully the fkn bully that is the NRL

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
so what actually happened if they don't think that Sam did anything?
It was actually her dick and she sent it to Sam and he is now the true victim in all this. He is disgusted that he was face timing what he thought was a woman that turned out to be a tranny.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The pics published in mainstream articles now. Can Greenberg or someone explain to me, and any other fed up Bulldogs fan, how this, in front of a woman, is not worse than Mad Monday antics in front of team mates which rated a $25,000 fine to Elliott and Fine using a telescopic lens and scissor lift to get the pics?

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/r...l/news-story/b411215e03c72aaa2982362cf6e99e2a
Saw the chat and photos for the first time

How the fuck do they get let off if she complained.

That's fucking bullshit

Also she complained to the club 5 months earlier. The club HID IT.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

That's fucking bullshit

I wonder if sam burgess wears a gold watch as it shows in that pic with his cock covered up by a bunnie. If he does i bet he doesnt wear it anymore.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

That's fucking bullshit

So are they saying the nude pics aren't Sam Burgess, or his watch :grinning:, and the brown eye guy was a Bulldogs player with a souths jersey on.

Who is Sam threatening to sue? The woman? The Daily Telecrap and all who reported it?

Are Roosters suing as well? Souths reckon the timing was organised and published cos she is a Roosters supporter and Souths lost that week to Storm and went over to roosters side of the finals?

Wow if that's the case, she is a very, very clever matahari for the Rorters.

All this does is just confirm the cover up and NRL incompetence.

Sam's brothers confirmed it was a mistake so something happened? Why'd they say that?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So are they saying the nude pics aren't Sam Burgess, or his watch :grinning:, and the brown eye guy was a Bulldogs player with a souths jersey on.

Who is Sam threatening to sue? The woman? The Daily Telecrap and all who reported it?

Are Roosters suing as well? Souths reckon the timing was organised and published cos she is a Roosters supporter and Souths lost that week to Storm and went over to roosters side of the finals?

Wow if that's the case, she is a very, very clever matahari for the Rorters.

All this does is just confirm the cover up and NRL incompetence.

Sam's brothers confirmed it was a mistake so something happened? Why'd they say that?
Yep the brothers did say it was a mistake i thought that would be enough but that watch is a give away if it can be proven he wore that in another pic not related to this cover up.