They Got Off

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All this is a media blow up in favour of some ho looking for a cash grab... everyone judged sam burgess right away, when I told everyone on here right at the beginning that the truth was gonna come up and it was just some dumb chick causing shit...

I don’t blame Sam, Souths... I blame the media and that ho and anyone that falls for their crap!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sexting is not illegal. It was consensual and it was apparently not even sam burgess in those images.

Nothing but slander and a media beat up and a woman using the "trust women" mentality to her advantage.
Division 15B and 15C of the NSW Crimes Act (Voyeurism and intimate images law) beg to differ.

If a cock on cam was unwanted and unwarranted it could be commiting an act of indecency too.

Might not have been Sam, but then why would his brother address the media saying Sam did nothing wrong.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Division 15B and 15C of the NSW Crimes Act (Voyeurism and intimate images law) beg to differ.

If a cock on cam was unwanted and unwarranted it could be commiting an act of indecency too.

Might not have been Sam, but then why would his brother address the media saying Sam did nothing wrong.
Who cares!! Jesse Bromwich and proctor snorted cocaine off a car live on camera and copped two weeks... why is this even a thread... so stupid!

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NRL have no credibility if they can clear Souths over a woman's complaint that is substantiated by tangible evidence yet tried to be buried by Souths in the 1st instance. So the morale is you can flop your dick out on all social media devices to women and get away completely.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Of course they did. It was between 2 consenting adults, the woman lied.

This is yet another media beat up. You guys wanting souths/sam fined are no better than the media.

In this case there is ample evidence to go against the media. Sam also went to his relevant lawyers.

Souths played this smarter than us, thats the difference.

Admit it.
Except he has now come out and denied that he did any sexting. If that is the case who is (are) the mystery man (men) and whose account was used???

Will the lawyers be going after the media only or the women involved because if we believe what has been published and the outcome arrived at it is all a lie.

The statements from the NRL only state that they have broken no code of conduct within the game, nothing has been said to convince that the incident did NOT happen.

Why did his brother make the comment that Sam had made a mistake????

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is all byllshit. I don't even care what Burgess did. It's what the NRL are failing to do. It's the reaction of the media too. I'll watch our isp gf tomorrow but the NRL gf won't get any airtime in my house. It's as dead to me as origin. I'm not sure I'll even tune in to the nrl next year for our own games. We'll predictably get screwed by the refs next year too.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Except he has now come out and denied that he did any sexting. If that is the case who is (are) the mystery man (men) and whose account was used???

Will the lawyers be going after the media only or the women involved because if we believe what has been published and the outcome arrived at it is all a lie.

The statements from the NRL only state that they have broken no code of conduct within the game, nothing has been said to convince that the incident did NOT happen.

Why did his brother make the comment that Sam had made a mistake????
The DT has published that they verified the social media accounts are Sam Burgess'.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes that watch looks kind of suspicious.
Even if that watch had 'Sam Burgess' engraved on it, Greenberg would claim there wasn't enough evidence to find him guilty.

Maybe his wife did it to frame him, after all how can you tell whose cock it is if you can't see a face.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So it's now ok for any NRL player to expose himself on social media so long as its consensual and that you cover your face?

This is not putting the game in disrepute?

You can even send them to the media but again don't show your face and again this is not putting the game in disrepute?

Just make a fake profile, put an NRL emblem on your dick and it's acceptable?

The NRL are a disgrace.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh btw this is acceptable at a charity event FB_IMG_1537567980259.jpeg

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The DT has published that they verified the social media accounts are Sam Burgess'.
Ohhh wow the daily telegraph, the same telegraph you call out for bullshit

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ohhh wow the daily telegraph, the same telegraph you call out for bullshit
I was implicating DT by already stating they had checked it was his social media account dumb dumb.

Now up to them to substatiate their claim they checked if Sam is "exploring his legal options".

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was implicating DT by already stating they had checked it was his social media account dumb dumb.

Now up to them to substatiate their claim they checked if Sam is "exploring his legal options".
Ohhh you were implicating... ok.

I want an apology, I told you a week ago that the truth would come out and it was just some dumb ho trying to cause problems and you called me a dingbat, I find that very offensive!! Dingbat is a very mysoginist word to call someone... geeez

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ohhh you were implicating... ok.

I want an apology, I told you a week ago that the truth would come out and it was just some dumb ho trying to cause problems and you called me a dingbat, I find that very offensive!! Dingbat is a very mysoginist word to call someone... geeez
Get over it dingbat :grinning:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They've got Integrity Unit members on that panel. NRL says you can all go home now.

Three members of the panel from Souths. one from the integrity unit and an "independent".

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeh didnt see that coming. Are they saying the pics were not sent, or that it is ok to send them?

Maybe a figment of our imagination.

One of the brothers says he (Sam) made a mistake? Strange comment.

Sam says he did not do any sexting, but as far as we know it was on his account because media has not said otherwise.

NRL are saying he and the others involved have not broken any NRL code of conduct as does the RLPA and Sam has put it all in the hands of a solicitor.

But I saw the photos published, one of the people at least the one who was showing his bum was wearing a Souths polo.Sam may say he did not sext but did he deny the photo was him?

Now we get the conspiracy theories which is drawing rather a long bow that the women is a Roosters fan and decided to spin the story of several emails only one being answered and she left it until it was a distinct possibility that Souths and Roosters were on the same side of draw they would meet.

Damn, that could be the basis of a movie script........

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Maybe a figment of our imagination.

One of the brothers says he (Sam) made a mistake? Strange comment.

Sam says he did not do any sexting, but as far as we know it was on his account because media has not said otherwise.

NRL are saying he and the others involved have not broken any NRL code of conduct as does the RLPA and Sam has put it all in the hands of a solicitor.

But I saw the photos published, one of the people at least the one who was showing his bum was wearing a Souths polo.Sam may say he did not sext but did he deny the photo was him?

Now we get the conspiracy theories which is drawing rather a long bow that the women is a Roosters fan and decided to spin the story of several emails only one being answered and she left it until it was a distinct possibility that Souths and Roosters were on the same side of draw they would meet.

Damn, that could be the basis of a movie script........
Lets just get out the popcorn and see how Buzz and DT handle Round 2.

That's the only good thing to come out of it for Canterbury fans.