They Got Off

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Must be dat toxic masculinity and patriarchal mentality I got dere darling.

She is a slut.
No one absolutely told the metoo feminists to get on their knees for Weinstein either. But they chose too. So yeah do you even knowledge? Hypocrisy is in place for you.
No one would be able to talk any fair minded sense into your toxic approach so I'll just leave it at this point for you to be judged by your peers on TK.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must be dat toxic masculinity and patriarchal mentality I got dere darling.

She is a slut.
No one absolutely told the metoo feminists to get on their knees for Weinstein either. But they chose too. So yeah do you even knowledge? Hypocrisy is in place for you.
Wow man u have some serious mummy issues.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But she is a slut though. No need to get offended. It doesn’t take a genius to know she was a slut. But sam is still naughty for cheating on his wife or at least e-cheating.
So many whamen out there do this, bait the bloke, then run to msm and play the victim.
The only way you would know if she was a slut is if you f#$ked her.

So did you?

And if you did, why are you holding back on infomation that should be shared?

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll just paraphrase what you just wrote.

She is a slut but he is naughty.

She baited him and absolutely "forced" him to cheat on his wife or at least he echeated.

Ffs you hypocrite. You have the brain capacity of two thick planks of wood I'm afraid.

Oh and no need to get offended?

There is no point in continuing this discussion with you.
Seriously wendogg, what is it??? Do you like it when good looking men get dragged through the mud?? You’ve been all over this story posting left right and centre!!! Get over it, it’s done... move on... the ho got caught out, end of story

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll apologize for Wendog. We're sorry you are a dingbat who was quick to jump to the conclusion that the woman was guilty of trying to extort money based on zero evidence. I really regret that you don't see the double standards or the fact that Souths are capable of wrongdoing by sweeping this under the rug for months. I regret this because I have four sisters and 6 nieces and it sadderns me to know that dingbats like you are in the world who are quick to judge women as sluts and ho's when you know fuck all about the situation and that any one of my sisters or nieces might have to deal with dingbats like you in their lives.

For all we know Souths got in contact with the woman and made threats to drag her name through the mud pointing out that the toothless masses of redfern might look to violence if they exposed who she was. Victims in many cases don't come forward for fear of retribution even if only one person is involved. If it was implied that a whole football clubs supporter base might threaten her with violence if she pushed through with getting a solution to this where Burgess actually had to face consequences and she may have backed down on this for self preservation reasons. You still don't know a fucking thing about this situation and I find your smugness in this matter is about as welcome to me as a turd in my dinner.
Ohhhhh piss offf you dumb leftist...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Seriously wendogg, what is it??? Do you like it when good looking men get dragged through the mud?? You’ve been all over this story posting left right and centre!!! Get over it, it’s done... move on... the ho got caught out, end of story
Had to mate. Unfortunately you're not the only dingbat.

Errgh um you reckon Sam is good looking? Arrgh now we know what this is about.

I'll say no more....

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had to mate. Unfortunately you're not the only dingbat.

Errgh um you reckon Sam is good looking? Arrgh now we know what this is about.

I'll say no more....
You’re just another feminist who can’t stand men who get chicks, did they not give you attention?? Ohhh poor wendog... you probably look like a dingbat since you love that word soo much

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You’re just another feminist who can’t stand men who get chicks, did they not give you attention?? Ohhh poor wendog... you probably look like a dingbat since you love that word soo much
I'm not a feminist Player ol mate.

I just believe you were completely off base with defending Burgess and carrying on like a pork chop about everyone accusing him.

Yet you were quite happy to bag out the female and call her a slut after his money before there was any investigation.

Your tendencies to prefer good looking Sam overuled common sense and you resorted to disgusting terminology about the woman.

I don't give two hoots about whether Sam showed her his dick but he alone dragged himself through the mud as you say.

You were prepared to say he was "naughty" and she is a slut and a ho. They are both as culpable as each other to me....or whoever it was using his phone...him or a mate cos you don't care, you just think its the womans fault and she's to blame.

That is essentially where we differ.

But wasn't it great for the club to get some silverware this year. I'd prefer to talk about that now.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not a feminist Player ol mate.

I just believe you were completely off base with defending Burgess and carrying on like a pork chop about everyone accusing him.

Yet you were quite happy to bag out the female and call her a slut after his money before there was any investigation.

Your tendencies to prefer good looking Sam overuled common sense and you resorted to disgusting terminology about the woman.

I don't give two hoots about whether Sam showed her his dick but he alone dragged himself through the mud as you say.

You were prepared to say he was "naughty" and she is a slut and a ho. They are both as culpable as each other to me....or whoever it was using his phone...him or a mate cos you don't care, you just think its the womans fault and she's to blame.

That is essentially where we differ.

But wasn't it great for the club to get some silverware this year. I'd prefer to talk about that now.
But she is a ho...
and i always said If he did do it, it’s no ones business what happens between him and his wife... but I also said, the truth will come out and it did... and it proved I was correct in everyhting I said... you sound like someone whose against men, and shares that dumb leftist/feminist opinion that “masculine men” in the spotlight are always to blame... truth came out, ho go caught out... let’s move on and forget this dumb thread... over it

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
But she is a ho...
and i always said If he did do it, it’s no ones business what happens between him and his wife... but I also said, the truth will come out and it did... and it proved I was correct in everyhting I said... you sound like someone whose against men, and shares that dumb leftist/feminist opinion that “masculine men” in the spotlight are always to blame... truth came out, ho go caught out... let’s move on and forget this dumb thread... over it
Yes please stop posting. We all thought we were done with you.

You are wrong in using those terms in trying to explain your opinion.

You didn't know then and you don't know now the story behind who's pics were sent, and published, who the bum guy is nor any of the whole nights other details over several hours ie restaurants, cars, motel rooms, follow up harassing phone calls.

There is no justification for the words you chose to describe the woman.

I have tried from the beginning to point out to you that it is your insulting summation and instant blame of the woman that I took umbarage with. You can defend Sam all you like...doesn't worry me.

A human being doesn't have to be a "feminist" to find fault with your insult...you only need to be a decent member of the human race. Try it.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes please stop posting. We all thought we were done with you.

You are wrong in using those terms in trying to explain your opinion.

You didn't know then and you don't know now the story behind who's pics were sent, and published, who the bum guy is nor any of the whole nights other details over several hours ie restaurants, cars, motel rooms, follow up harassing phone calls.

There is no justification for the words you chose to describe the woman.

I have tried from the beginning to point out to you that it is your insulting summation and instant blame of the woman that I took umbarage with. You can defend Sam all you like...doesn't worry me.

A human being doesn't have to be a "feminist" to find fault with your insult...you only need to be a decent member of the human race. Try it.
When you use the term “we” you claim as if you speak on behalf of the entire kennel... which you don’t...

I did know then and I still know now what the story was behind it and I have tried from the beginning to point out facts and you called me a dingbat because I rattled your cage. Yet you point or facts that the telegraph stated about the night but then whinge about the telegraph at the same time....

Anyway like I said, I’m over this topic and I’m over talking to leftists/feminists.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When you use the term “we” you claim as if you speak on behalf of the entire kennel... which you don’t...

I did know then and I still know now what the story was behind it and I have tried from the beginning to point out facts and you called me a dingbat because I rattled your cage. Yet you point or facts that the telegraph stated about the night but then whinge about the telegraph at the same time....

Anyway like I said, I’m over this topic and I’m over talking to leftists/feminists.
You haven't pointed out a single fact. You repeatedly keep throwing your assumptions around as fact.

If you ever have a daughter and some scumbag mistreats them by your assumption you'll probably tell her it's her fault for being a ho.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You haven't pointed out a single fact. You repeatedly keep throwing your assumptions around as fact.

If you ever have a daughter and some scumbag mistreats them by your assumption you'll probably tell her it's her fault for being a ho.
Ohh Alan, I feel for you, you wouldn’t be able to organise a root in a brothel...

You two sound like the people who would plead for Kerrod holland to play centre next year, smh... and want the shoulder charge banned...

Just a bunch of dumb vote yes supporters, piss off the lot of ya... done talking to leftists/feminists...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ohh Alan, I feel for you, you wouldn’t be able to organise a root in a brothel...

You two sound like the people who would plead for Kerrod holland to play centre next year, smh... and want the shoulder charge banned...

Just a bunch of dumb vote yes supporters, piss off the lot of ya... done talking to leftists/feminists...
You have you head so far up your own ass that I can't blame you for not being able to recognise the difference between truth and your own shit. Like every arrogant numbskull on here that can't argue with facts you resort to pulling out insults and make calling. What the hell has political stance or our opinion on gay marriage got to do with this. If you can't for one second see that this stinks of shit please refer back to my first sentence in this post. I'm tired of reading your pitiful attempts to justify your arguments that have zero grounds in reality. They're all just opinion and because one person has agreed with you you feel justified in your opinion. The NRL is now run by scumbags, and they've taken a long time to come up with poor excuses to justify their lack of action in this matter. Maybe you should apply for a job with the telecrap.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Alan probably has no need to organise his own root.

Whereas you on the other hand would only get pityfucks or make your own arrangements and pay Mrs Palmer.

Now buzz off dingbat and stop embarrassing yourself further.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have you head so far up your own ass that I can't blame you for not being able to recognise the difference between truth and your own shit. Like every arrogant numbskull on here that can't argue with facts you resort to pulling out insults and make calling. What the hell has political stance or our opinion on gay marriage got to do with this. If you can't for one second see that this stinks of shit please refer back to my first sentence in this post. I'm tired of reading your pitiful attempts to justify your arguments that have zero grounds in reality. They're all just opinion and because one person has agreed with you you feel justified in your opinion. The NRL is now run by scumbags, and they've taken a long time to come up with poor excuses to justify their lack of action in this matter. Maybe you should apply for a job with the telecrap.
You’d be my number 1 customer

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alan probably has no need to organise his own root.

Whereas you on the other hand would only get pityfucks or make your own arrangements and pay Mrs Palmer.

Now buzz off dingbat and stop embarrassing yourself further.
Soooo cute. Sticking up for poor Allan