They Got Off

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I now look forward to Todd explaining to the world how Adam Elliott is not as good a person as Sam Burgess.

Did he send dick pics to a woman other than his wife or not is what I want to know.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pull your pants down gentleman, as apparently thats ok.
Just make sure you dont play for the Bulldogs though.....

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Geez theze guys really should put their talents to work for Trump. They'll have him lauded as more honest that Abe Lincoln.
Just a quiet little jab insinuating she and Roosters colluded!

"According to other reports the woman in question has strong links to the Roosters through her brother.
Souths officials also say that although the incident happened in May and the complaint was made to the Rabbitohs at the time, the woman contacted News Corp only after South Sydney’s loss to the Melbourne Storm, which left them on the Roosters’ side of the draw for a chance to play in the grand final."

Unbloodybelievable.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait surely the NRL is the one to punish the players not their own club? Why would the bunnies stand down their own player before a massive game?

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely we can have our fines reduced now.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Didn't she contact Newscorp ONLY because Souths didn't make further contact with her after Solly promised to follow it up?

They defiantly admit the incident was reported to them in May but she waited till until Souths lost and went onto Roosters side of comp.

So what bloody happened to the notification of the complaint in May to the Integrity Unit by Solly?

Thats no case to answer as well?

Reeks to high heaven of corruption and favouritism.

How hard can they come down on Dogs now with this confirmation of fine amt of $250k?

It's either make themselves look even more ludicrous by upholding thst amt or now double down even harder cos decks cleared for full broadside at Dogs. You wonder.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
"Pride of the league " F____N BULLSHIT
More like Bribe of the league they know R Crowe has more spare change in his piggy bank than the NRL has in its accounts and can't afford to upset him or his USA mates.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well we all knew it was going to be swept under the carpet.
What a fucking joke the NRL has become.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Souths shouldn't be able to say "we are clear" without outside investigation.
Exactly, but I'm sure Todd will go along with it all and say he's happy and satisfied with the outcome.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly, but I'm sure Todd will go along with it all and say he's happy and satisfied with the outcome.
No doubt Greenturd will back them and it won't be spoken of again. It must play into our hands though regarding his bullshit fines.

I want justice for my club, penis for penis.