South Sydney players in alleged lewd video chat - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Greenberg has come out and said, its all good everything was ok they were just offering her a "MEMBERship" "congratulations on the 2018 premiership i mean er um good luck in the finals"

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Greenberg has come out and said, its all good everything was ok they were just offering her a "MEMBERship" "congratulations on the 2018 premiership i mean er um good luck in the finals"
Fine the dogs again. It was Elliott dressed as rabbit player can tell by mole on his member .

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From a purely selfish perspective, I hope this derails their finals campaign.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Said it the other thread will be " under investigation " for a few weeks souths win gf nothing will be heard about it ever again.
If this is the case ALL NRL fans should display signs at games indicating they have no more confidence in the current body running the game and they should stand down.

Malla

Reaction score
Said it the other thread will be " under investigation " for a few weeks souths win gf nothing will be heard about it ever again.
Didn't they do the same thing in 2014 with Auva or however you spell the ***** name. Head a pending court case for beating his misso and the NRL knew about it but still let him play AND he was found guilty I believe, might be mistaken.

Seems like the NRL bend over backwards for everyone except the Doggies. Beattie was on NRL 360 the other day harping on about holding clubs (Bulldogs) accountable but then when Kent questioned him on how he dealt with Sharks Fifita and Dugan issue he said he wants to see clubs take ownership. Absolute flog. Part of me thinks Greenburger knows how rich the bulldogs are and that he saw an opportunity to use this as an opportunity for some easy money. Flop

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nothing story as far as telecrap is concerned.
They have already pulled the article from their site.

edit: clicked the link and it still works but cant search for it.
this will be definitely be viewed as not as bad dogs Mad Monday
Because Russel probably showed balls and threatened to sue

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ignored the email despite assuring it would be followed up, didn't inform the integrity commission of the complaint, club management is implicated in the drama due to their lack of action.

Tele has the photos and names but has chosen not to divulge them because they are fucking hypocrites and there's no way to harm the Dogs by association since this happened in May.

We'll all be watching with interest, if the NRL isn't swift in their condemnation and firm in their punishment then the double standards they operate under will be there for everyone to see.
Sucko Souths, you tried to cover it up & blew up in your face like a Burgess brother wank right before the finals. We supported you in your darkest hour & helped you back into the competition. When we have had hard times you jumped on Board the other side. We know you are only fair weather friends & will always remember your betrayals.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sucko Souths, you tried to cover it up & blew up in your face like a Burgess brother wank right before the finals.

Reaction score
Read between the lines people.

This girl contacted the player on Instagram.

Tells you just about everything you need to know.

She probably got rejected and is now trying her best to get revenge in the only way she can.
sounds just like a certain paper getting rejected and them getting revenge in the only way they can

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Wow. If true, tg S is way worse than anything our boys did in mad Monday. Come in nrl you bunch of polically motivated, corrupt crooks. Throw the book at them.,

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
She finds it disgusting they can act that way.. I bet she was laughing away like a fucking chucklehead when she was on the call. Money grabber.
How the fuck would you know? Were you in on the call?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If this gets swept under the carpet an the nrl burry their heads in the sand here then we have serious bloody problems(not that we don’t already) an once again proves NRL CORRUPTION..!!!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know the more I think about it, the more I think that the NRL 2012 and 2014 grand finals were rigged for us to lose.

Reactions: K E

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Show your cock = $250K fine

Show your cock + show your arse = $0

Maybe the cock couldn't be seen cause it was stuck in the arse?

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wonder if our "respected poster" Nasheed will crawl out of the Burrow now and head back to the Kennel after all this?

Poor Nasheed.....doesn't know if he's coming or going.

Status
Not open for further replies.