Recent content by Dogandgunner

1. Dogandgunner

Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Anyone see the EFL game?? Arsenal 4-0 another long range missile from Xhaka, 2 from Lucas and one the Ox... Xhaka has to start against Chelsea at the weekend, he bosses the midfield, great vision and what a left foot.
  2. Dogandgunner

What a left foot on Xhaka!!...still waiting to see our full strength lineup
  3. Dogandgunner

September 1st usually
  4. Dogandgunner

Lyon only released that because they want more money
  5. Dogandgunner

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

I have just started watching Damages on Stan, I dont know how i missed it when it was still on telly but I am really enjoying it. US tv shows are harder to get these days with Kickass torrents shutdown lol
  6. Dogandgunner

I think he meant 3 first team players Asano and Holding arent 1st teamers, Holding will be a squad player and i think Asano will go on loan. If we get Lacazette and Mahrez how would you rate the transfer window?
  7. Dogandgunner

Live scenes of Arsenal's transfer window if they sign Mahrez https://twitter.com/Coral/status/756777657853808640/photo/1
  8. Dogandgunner

Riyad Mahrez is likely to join Arsenal, according to our Eurosport colleagues in France. Arsene Wenger wants the Algerian, who starred for Leicester in their title win last season, to bolster his forward line which already includes Alexis Sanchez, Mesut Ozil, and Theo Walcott. After Mahrez...
  9. Dogandgunner

Arsenal agree deal to sign Rob Holding We have agreed to sign young defender Rob Holding from Bolton Wanderers on a long-term contract The 20-year-old enjoyed a promising first senior campaign in 2015/16, making 30 appearances for Bolton and winning the club's player of the season award. This...
  10. Dogandgunner

Is Moses Mbye the worst #7 we have ever had ?

reckon he is better than Tricky Trindall
  11. Dogandgunner

Yea i really like it, it almost has a bit of a Goonies feel
  12. Dogandgunner

Im loving Stranger Things on Netflix its a good Sci Fi set in the 80's
  13. Dogandgunner

Mr Robot started season 2 today, great show
  14. Dogandgunner

Favourite comedian/comedy show

Jimmy Carr Frankie Boyle
  15. Dogandgunner

We have bought a striker....unfortunately he is a 21 year old Japanese player. Really hope he isnt our only striker purchase, saying that he looks like a decent prospect and the boy can finish