SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rekon Wally will actually be The Flash rather than Kid Flash at first.
I'd say so. He's wearing the kid flash outfit but I doubt they'll call him "Kid Flash" as he's not really a kid. My guess is that Barry will wake up like in the Flashpoint Paradox comic with no powers (again) but Wally West will be running around as the Flash.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Emmy nominations sometimes give me ideas to watch new shows I may not have before.

Aziz Ansari (the little Indian fellow from Parks & Recreation) has created his own show called "Master of None". The concept itself isn't overly original. He's a 30 something small part actor (at least he doesn't use his own first name like most of these guys do) living in New York, experiencing life.

I read a comment once that it was a "less nasty" version of Curb your Enthusiasm. I thought it more of a "less depressing" Louie. The Indian things gets referenced quite a bit, but without it getting obnoxious.

His own parents play his parents on the show in a few eps, and its obvious they aren't professional actors - but in a way that's what makes them charming.

One season of ten episodes screened through Netflix in late 2015. I think there will be a 2nd season.

I thought it was worth the watch, but probably not for everyone.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Pawn Stars
Is that the one with the Jewish guy who acts like a hard **** because he has a few fat negro security guards?
Lenny I'm talking about actually, it's so annoying when security turns up he starts talking shit and acting tough.
I wonder if he would act like a pork chop if he didn't have any security?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah thats the other one, I mean the one with the old man, son and grand son with Chun Lee the mate who wants every Harley.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pawn Stars
I get those pawn shows mixed up - but went to one of the stores from one of those shows in Vegas once.

The shows are so obviously fake though - just like the ones where people bid on storage units.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'd say so. He's wearing the kid flash outfit but I doubt they'll call him "Kid Flash" as he's not really a kid. My guess is that Barry will wake up like in the Flashpoint Paradox comic with no powers (again) but Wally West will be running around as the Flash.
Yh I expect it to play out like that...also wanna see Eobard laughing at Barry when he fucks shit up. It was Eodard that tricked Barry in the flashpoint paradox? I can't remember...might give it a read again or watch the movie.

Also on the black flash in the pics...surely that is Danny West? No reverse flash symbol though. It does look more like the black racer symbol I guess...

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yh I expect it to play out like that...also wanna see Eobard laughing at Barry when he fucks shit up. It was Eodard that tricked Barry in the flashpoint paradox? I can't remember...might give it a read again or watch the movie.

Also on the black flash in the pics...surely that is Danny West? No reverse flash symbol though. It does look more like the black racer symbol I guess...
The Black Flash in the pic is Zoom after he was taken by the time wraiths. He was taken into the Speed Force so no timeline change affects him, and that's why he will be there next season (probably to try and take Barry into the Speed Force for changing the timeline)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The Black Flash in the pic is Zoom after he was taken by the time wraiths. He was taken into the Speed Force so no timeline change affects him, and that's why he will be there next season (probably to try and take Barry into the Speed Force for changing the timeline)
Na that ain't him there, Zolomon actually turned into The Black Flash last season. They changed his appearance and everything.

The black flash in the leaked pics is someone completely different. Also has a different actor. I want it to be Danny West as the Reverse Flash.. though it will likely be Black Racer like most people are saying.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Na that ain't him there, Zolomon actually turned into The Black Flash last season. They changed his appearance and everything.

The black flash in the leaked pics is someone completely different. Also has a different actor. I want it to be Danny West as the Reverse Flash.. though it will likely be Black Racer like most people are saying.
Yeah, it definitely looks like one of the incarnations of Black Racer

Funny thing is, that incarnation was when Barry Allen merged with Black Racer to become a New God, so it could be the way they're going

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im loving Stranger Things on Netflix its a good Sci Fi set in the 80's
Just looked at that! Any good?
Watched the first two episodes last night. It's very much Goonies mixed with Super 8 but a more adult version. Very 80s even down to the intro sequence and music which feels like it's been ripped straight out of Tron.