Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
I'm willing to bet good money that Mahrez ain't going anywhere near Arsenal...

Wenger said it himself before the start of the Transfer window: he's only looking to recruit 2 or 3 players max. Now he's got them: Xhaka, Asano, and Holding.

Business done and dusted.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm willing to bet good money that Mahrez ain't going anywhere near Arsenal...

Wenger said it himself before the start of the Transfer window: he's only looking to recruit 2 or 3 players max. Now he's got them: Xhaka, Asano, and Holding.

Business done and dusted.
I think he meant 3 first team players Asano and Holding arent 1st teamers, Holding will be a squad player and i think Asano will go on loan. If we get Lacazette and Mahrez how would you rate the transfer window?

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
I think he meant 3 first team players Asano and Holding arent 1st teamers, Holding will be a squad player and i think Asano will go on loan. If we get Lacazette and Mahrez how would you rate the transfer window?
Much better than previous seasons but Lacazette won't budge as Lyon rejected our €35m bid for him just a few hours ago and there's still no word on Mahrez

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
Speaking of that bid... why the fuck would Wenger go in for Lacazette at €35m when West Ham had a €40m bid rejected only last month!!!

Has Wenger lost the fkn plot??? #wengerlogic

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Much better than previous seasons but Lacazette won't budge as Lyon rejected our €35m bid for him just a few hours ago and there's still no word on Mahrez
Lyon only released that because they want more money

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
Yep. Wenger's got a month to pull a rabbit out of his ass, or it's going to be a fucken LONGGGGGGGG 2016/17 season.

But even still, it's funny how we finished 2nd without having recruited a single outfield player! We only added Cech and finished runners-up.

Then again, we got lucky because teams like City, Chelsea, and Utd fucked up.

Not this year though, those teams have recruited so well, I'm almost jealous!

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So over this deluded manager why can everyone see we needed a new world class cb but the manager. What a great start conceding 4 goals at home first game of the season

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So over this deluded manager why can everyone see we needed a new world class cb but the manager. Yet we conceded 4 goals at home first game of the season.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm happy now I can't watch the games anymore. It's going to be the same bullshit AGAIN

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
yup...not sure u boys can get that 4th place trophy this season...
liverpool werent great... both teams cant defend...
so the score is kind of expected... only positive to take from that game is that it ended up 4-3 and not 7-1

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Wenger still sucks, even if we fluked a win lol
lol reckon he will get the sack this season if you dont make top 4?
u have alot of injuries at the moment, too early to tell what is going to happen

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I'm hoping he gets the sack.
Haha you sound like I did for the last year and a half of Brendan Rodgers rein at Liverpool. I reckon it is time for change for you guys though... someone needs to breath new life into the club & I think Wenger is not that man