CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah, it definitely looks like one of the incarnations of Black Racer

Funny thing is, that incarnation was when Barry Allen merged with Black Racer to become a New God, so it could be the way they're going
Wonder how they would merge them if they did do this..no Anti-monitor to do so in the TV universe haha.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Ballers was ok.
Suits was shit.
Haven't watched Power yet.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ballers was ok.
Suits was shit.
Haven't watched Power yet.
I saw the first season of Suits and thought it was an interesting novelty that would run out of ideas fairly quickly.

But I saw a promo the other a day for season 6 which surprised me.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I saw the first season of Suits and thought it was an interesting novelty that would run out of ideas fairly quickly.

I quite like suits, the premise is ridiculous, but if you can put that aside, all good.

I just started watching Roadies, it is really quite good

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

First episode of s6 was real slow. Nothing happened, nothing at all. It was one of those "filler" episodes.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched the 12 Monkeys season 2 finale. Good episode. Great season overall. A lot better than season 1.

Watched the season 2 finale of Powers as well. Entertaining. The first season was alright but a bit slow, season 2 was brilliant. Hoping they go into a 3rd season especially with the semi-cliffhanger/teaser at the end. BTW, for anyone who watches Powers, each episode of season 2 has a post credit scene (Marvel style) so you have to watch the full credits.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Watched the 12 Monkeys season 2 finale. Good episode. Great season overall. A lot better than season 1.

Watched the season 2 finale of Powers as well. Entertaining. The first season was alright but a bit slow, season 2 was brilliant. Hoping they go into a 3rd season especially with the semi-cliffhanger/teaser at the end. BTW, for anyone who watches Powers, each episode of season 2 has a post credit scene (Marvel style) so you have to watch the full credits.
Fuck I gotta finish watching 12 Monkeys..haven't watched it for atleast a month. Haven't watched much of anything lately and now the IQ is full. Gunna have to binge watch lol.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Has any seen or is currently watching Longmire?

Having Foxtel these days I see a lot more ads for shows i'd never heard of, and i'm a bit of a Lou Diamond Philips. He's ethnically ambiguous like Rob Schnider, but actually talented.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck I gotta finish watching 12 Monkeys..haven't watched it for atleast a month. Haven't watched much of anything lately and now the IQ is full. Gunna have to binge watch lol.
That happens to me too. Several shows sit on my planner for a while until unfortunately, lol, I have no choice but to watch them. Find that the best way to keep up though because sometimes you tend to forget what has come before.

Anyone been watching Wayward Pines series 2? Last two episodes coming up. It was satisfying seeing the fate of several of the most unlikeable characters, can't wait to see how they end it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive got a binge from hell coming up im behind on
G.o.t.
The walking dead and its spin off
The strain
Hannibal
Bates motel
American horror story
Hell on wheels
The 100
And a few more that escapes me

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finished Stranger Things. Really enjoyed the show. Very 80s, very Stephen King. But very entertaining show.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That happens to me too. Several shows sit on my planner for a while until unfortunately, lol, I have no choice but to watch them. Find that the best way to keep up though because sometimes you tend to forget what has come before.

Anyone been watching Wayward Pines series 2? Last two episodes coming up. It was satisfying seeing the fate of several of the most unlikeable characters, can't wait to see how they end it.
I have watched a couple of episodes of Wayward Pines...no idea what is going on in it haha. Does it get better and link back to the first season as it goes on?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have watched a couple of episodes of Wayward Pines...no idea what is going on in it haha. Does it get better and link back to the first season as it goes on?
Yes. You need to watch series one as it shows exactly why the community came into existence and also why rules are in place. I always wondered if there would be a second series because the first one did not give many pointers as to that possibility. Season two starts to show many flashbacks which tie in with the first season. I quite enjoy the show and would not be surprised if there is a third. Only two episodes to go in this particular series.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have just started watching Damages on Stan, I dont know how i missed it when it was still on telly but I am really enjoying it. US tv shows are harder to get these days with Kickass torrents shutdown lol