Recent content by Captain Kickass

1. Captain Kickass

A thread for noobs thinking of going to games this year ...

Miss you guys and gals ... I'll be around ;)
  2. Captain Kickass

The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

Surely I'm the only Forest fan in here .... Also, does anyone have NPL / AYL background ? My boy made it into AYL this year. It's all new to me.
  3. Captain Kickass

A thread for noobs thinking of going to games this year ...

Gather around the campfire kiddies - Uncle CK has a story to tell. I wanna take you back to March 2009 and how blind faith changed my life forever. You see, back then, Bulldogs were emerging from the ashes of a smoldering shitheap of a year. Uncle Todd Greenberg had control of the ship and we'd...
  4. Captain Kickass

Euro 2020

I'm not a religious man ... but I watched that Ericksen shit as it happened and I'm pretty sure I saw 10,000,000 prayers get answered LIVE !!! I'm gonna go learn CPR again !
  5. Captain Kickass

Troll this clown pants ...

Mofo ... I'm a 2x Kennel award winner FFS !!!
  6. Captain Kickass

Troll this clown pants ...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It is GAME DAY!!! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/redv?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#redv</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NRLbulldogsdragons?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#NRLbulldogsdragons</a> <a...
  7. Captain Kickass

What are some memories of your wonder years?

My highest score in backyard cricket growing up was 315 not out ... It took two days, and spanned 9months because the two I was playing against had to go home after day one when I was 180*, and they didn't return until after winter. On day 2, I was like "rememeber last time", then I batted until...
  8. Captain Kickass

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Folks ... Long time. No chat. Good to see some familiar names. Hit me with your Top 5 (or 10 if your keen) all time Aussie bands. So many underrated bands over the years. I want a definitive list so I haven't missed any. Digging Alphawolf, Polaris, Make Them Suffer, Dealer (RIP), over the...
  9. Captain Kickass

Dance Music Thread - What we have a metal thread!!

Many thoughts ... Imma bullet point them quick because work / time / might not be back for days on end • I worked at Sanity between 1996-2003 .... Peak Wild FM days. Shoutout to you if you were at either of the end of broadcast parties (SkyGardens and Maroubra Seals). • Bexta is doing a PHD in...
  10. Captain Kickass

Rollcall : Rd3 Tigers at Campbelltown

By my count there's ... 62 days or so to go. Still no info on tickets from Tigers HQ or ticket places.
  11. Captain Kickass

The "R U OK ?" Thread

I'm very very aware of my own mental health, and I've invested countless hours and dollars in identifying / managing my emotions. I have baggage so big it's should be called luggage. There's the post-traumatic stress disorder suitcase to go with the chronic-illness suitcase and various other...
  12. Captain Kickass

Australia Day 2019 - a Positive thread

I'm working an 8 hour shift at double time. Hottest 100 is the next day and I've scheduled 12-9pm to listen to the countdown with my 12yo daughter who voted wtih me for the first time this year.
  13. Captain Kickass

Opinions Please

RED FLAG !!! - Men CANNOT and SHOULD NOT do this for a multitude of reasons !!! In a way, I pity you guys these days. It's not easy finding love. Back in the day your Uncle CK was blessed with good looks and charm which opened a lot of doors. Without internet you had to step up your conversation...
  14. Captain Kickass

The Consolidated NFL Thread

Tony Romo is a freak of a commentator ... https://twitter.com/i/status/1087211803065630720
  15. Captain Kickass

2019 Ladder : Predicting the Movers and Shakers

Tipsters, punters, Super-coaches unite !!! Give us your best forecasts below ... • Which teams will push for Top 4 ? Roosters, Storm, Souths. • Which teams will be likely Bottom 4 contenders ? Gold Coast, Bulldogs. • Who's in danger to fall out of the Top 8 ? Cronulla, St.George. • Who's gonna...