Euro 2020

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
there are times I find Gareth Southgate's thinking curious... Trippier starting at left back ahead of Shaw and Chilwell? I appreciate that Sterling scored the goal (barely), but why was he selected ahead of Grealish, Sancho or Rashford?
Its their blueprint for failure decades now.
I can’t see them winning it . Its still early days but there are better teams in this tournament

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
France my tip to win the whole thing.

Portugal have an outside chance.
I am picking France, too... such a stacked squad and I figure they will emulate Zidane's France teams of 1998 and 2000

their first game though is Germany in Germany

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rashford is shit but 200% agree about Grealish and Sancho. Shaw had his best season in years. Chilwell also.

It's why England will never win shit
and Croatia was there for the taking... I appreciate that they have a strong midfield, although Modric is in his mid-30's and Rakitic has retired from the NT... but the Croatian defence and front line are not what they once were

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I'm not a religious man ... but I watched that Ericksen shit as it happened and I'm pretty sure I saw 10,000,000 prayers get answered LIVE !!!

I'm gonna go learn CPR again !

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
France with a big win over Germany

BahaMan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Chance it is for 2023, and run with JMK for 2022. These things take time. People want answers today and yesterday. It just doesn't work like that
Yep understood, particularly in smith’s case since he’s still under contract. Don’t mind the necessary evil of copping JMK for 22 if smith lands in our lap.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm not a religious man ... but I watched that Ericksen shit as it happened and I'm pretty sure I saw 10,000,000 prayers get answered LIVE !!!

I'm gonna go learn CPR again !
30 chest compressions, 2 breaths, repeat.
Tell by standers to call for help and get a defib if there is one around.

I just saved you $150.

You're welcome.

Remember: DRS ABCD

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Match report from an English mate this morning:

Bag of shit hey. Went to a mate's house with beers at 4am . 7 of us, all so bored as fuck.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like Sancho as a player and I am stunned what little respect he gets from Southgate and pundits like Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher... not one minute of football thus far at the Euros

Grealish has only one substitute appearance, too