The Consolidated NFL Thread

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That was one of the worst no calls I’ve ever seen and that’s just dumb from Gurley.
Yeah it was silly of him, but I don't want this to be one big anti Rams superbowl campaign and a whole wankfest on the patriots and brady (ala souffs 2014).

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
@mt_pride94, I have nothing but love for you Maltesers but I'm sorry, I can't support a team who shouldn't be in the SB. I'll keep my rage and hatred aside for you, though. And put it this way, whoever wins, I'll be happy. Happy for Brady and happy for you if Rams win.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hate him all you want, he is the greatest QB to ever play the game
I would debate that actually. I definitely put Montana above him and also would put Manning and Bradshaw up there too (maybe not better but certainly up there). Either way it has all gone to Brady’s head. He is an absolute tosser

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would debate that actually. I definitely put Montana above him and also would put Manning and Bradshaw up there too (maybe not better but certainly up there). Either way it has all gone to Brady’s head. He is an absolute tosser
If he wins next Monday, I think it will end all debates. Six rings is insane.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Having said that, he really should currently have 4, not 5. He can thank that idiot Pete Carroll for his 5th.

Worst call in world sport, IMO.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having said that, he really should currently have 4, not 5. He can thank that idiot Pete Carroll for his 5th.

Worst call in world sport, IMO.
Hahahaha I was watching that game with my mate who is a Seahawks diehard and he didn’t say a word for an hour. You got to give credit to Butler who read it but yeah I will agree with you on that. Couldn’t see Lynch staying after that