1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.
btrainben
Last Activity:
Nov 19, 2019 at 8:11 AM
Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 3,015 2,867
Funny 522 766
Best Post 421 207
Love 46 2
Agree 1,626 1,469
Birthday:
Mar 3, 1983 (Age: 36)
Home Page:

btrainben

Immortal, 36, from Belmore Sports Ground

btrainben was last seen:
Viewing thread Would you resign Foran ?, Nov 19, 2019 at 8:11 AM
    1. MP4 - Eedz
      MP4 - Eedz
      Bro I started watching Southland last night ... very good IMO

I finished off Rome (HBO) brilliant
    2. @nchorman
      @nchorman
      you will be missed Ben!!!!!!!!!
    3. MP4 - Eedz
      MP4 - Eedz
      The Wire Season 5 is out for sale ... just got it NICE
    4. btrainben
      btrainben
      Pffft.. Whatever nigga. Aww hell nah Kenny. I aint goin out like that. Shhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt.
    5. Snake Jailbird
      Snake Jailbird
      HAHAHAHAHAH woo, alexo showing love for kenny on bens page. Kenny 1. Ben *essay 0*
    6. btrainben
      btrainben
      Oh I see. Whore.
    7. -alex-
      -alex-
      oh ****. that was meant to go to kenny. fml
    8. -alex-
      -alex-
      lemon =))))
    9. btrainben
      btrainben
      You can get it here at Hum, maybe even JB and some other places. It's in a big box different to the others. They just charge a bit for it. I think about $60. But you can def get it here. Just not everywhere.
    10. MP4 - Eedz
      MP4 - Eedz
      I'll check ebay see if they are selling it in the states
    11. btrainben
      btrainben
      Spewin. It's well worth it and once you get that far into a series as good as the Wire you can't just all of a sudden stop. So it looks like your download limit will take a bit of a hit. Haha.
    12. MP4 - Eedz
      MP4 - Eedz
      Nah I knew about season 5, I'll probably have to d/l it :(
    13. btrainben
      btrainben
      Yeah boiiiiiiiiii.

You do know there is a season 5 though right? I'm just asking cos they don't really seel it in many places here and you might think that season 4 is the last one.
    14. MP4 - Eedz
      MP4 - Eedz
      Disc 5 of Season 4 ... gonna knock it out tonight ;)
    15. btrainben
      btrainben
      Haha, yeah it's like a full time job trying to get throug all these shows and movies all the time! It's hard god damn work I tell ya. :p
    16. MP4 - Eedz
      MP4 - Eedz
      hahah sucka

I will be watching this a second time over for sure,

Six Feet Under began to sh!t me tbh, I haven't even got to season 3 yet :(

I have a few shows to catch up on TBH, I havent seen Season 5 NCIS, fell abit behind Season 4 Supernatural ... got my hands full atm lol :p

Not too mention all the movies I still need to keep watching :(
    17. btrainben
      btrainben
      I'm a bit jealous that I'm not watching them all for the first time. :p

I've already seen every season a second time and want to see it a third time! You pick up on more sh*t the second time round and because everything is so layered and in depth there's stuff that you just didn't notice or pay that much attention to when you first saw it.

I've seen the first 4 seasons of Six Feet Under (except the last two eps of season 4) and while I thought it was OK at first, I'm now really into it and can't wait to watch the next season and a bit.
    18. MP4 - Eedz
      MP4 - Eedz
      Yeah Marlo is in it now, I finished watching Avons boat party episodes he is out now ... next ep is "Homecoming" ... should be good

:)
    19. btrainben
      btrainben
      Really? Yeah I didn't know that. Yeah Frank was the man, good actor too. And Ziggy (his son) is in Generation Kill, that HBO series by David Simon and Ed Burns (who as you know did The Wire and The Corner) about the Iraq war which I just got on DVD which is awesome as well.

But nothing compares to The Wire. Just wait until you watch everything with Marlo and the Barksdale crew in season 3! It just gets better and better.
    20. MP4 - Eedz
      MP4 - Eedz
      Thanks bro ... what brilliant montage that was ... Frank Zobotka really made that season IMO was awesome

also did you know the guy playing Nico Zobotka is the brother of the Liev Schriebler (spelling) bad guy from Wolverine (been in heaps of movies)
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 3, 1983 (Age: 36)
    Home Page:
    http://