Recent content by B-Train

1. B-Train

NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

East finals you mean? We should still win the East. But teams like Denver and Minny would smoke us if we made the finals. They play proper team basketball and make adjustments. Denver move the ball and move off the ball so well and Jokic would dominate us like he always does. The other concern...
  2. B-Train

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Exactly. Is this the same Matty Johns that was part of an orgy in NZ when he played for the Sharks that led to a woman claiming sexual assault? I doubt he's the best expert on mental health because he got that swept under the rug while the alleged victim still claims that it was without her...
  3. B-Train

I'd be trapping Herro more, running them off the 3pt line, especially Martin and Robinson as all they can do is hit 3's. And I would have given help onto Bam when he was going 1 on 1 against Horford and Kristaps in the 4th. More importantly, I'd never have this 5 out shitty offense they run...
  4. B-Train

As I've said all season despite their record, I have zero confidence in the Celtics in the playoffs.. Mazoulla is maybe the worst coach in these playoffs. Makes zero adjustments. We run no offence other than jacking up 3's. And he didn't change things up when Miami hit a million 3's. The...
  5. B-Train

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

I don't know if it happened or not, wasn't at the game but if it did, then that's pretty pathetic. No matter how much fans might not rate him or want someone else in his place, booing your own player, especially when we're winning and playing well is piss poor..
  6. B-Train

If your logic is that because lawyers took the case on that there is a legitimate case, then you don't know much about the legal profession. My Mum is a barrister and two of my Uncles are solicitors. Other lawyers take on no hope cases all of the time because they can get some money out of the...
  7. B-Train

They probably will settle for a small amount to make the story go away but it'd be for a fraction of the $4 million they're asking for. I'd be surprised if he got more than a few hundred k as that would be roughly what he was on per year.
  8. B-Train

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

I said at the start of the year that you guys should have taken the $200 million or whatever it was that was on offer from the Saudi League. They'll probably still pay a tonne for him next season, but it's clear that after his injury he hasn't been the same player in the second half of the...
  9. B-Train

I'm not saying he's got no issues. I'm saying that they've not been caused or worsened by having to do what every other player at every other club has done for years. Which is why there is no case. If there was, then why doesn't every other player that has had to endure such horrific...
  10. B-Train

They have no case. Because doing these things is part of what every player has done or has to do at times. Wrestling is part of their training. Plus one of the players was Nu Brown who has been at 5 clubs in 2 years... Just because players complain doesn't mean that they have a case.. Players...
  11. B-Train

What the fuck are you talking about? He made the decision to not just keep training and playing or to try and find another club and get past whatever grievance he had and make the most out of his career. That was his choice. Every person every day can claim to suffer from some form of mental...
  12. B-Train

So taking the club to court, being hammered in the media and by the fans and ruining his career by doing this as no club will want to go near him now somehow helps his "mental health" does it? Just admit that he and his manager, lawyers see an opportunity to get as much money as possible out of...
  13. B-Train

Back 5

Good call.. I loved Lolesi.. He was really good for us.
  14. B-Train

Back 5

Our backline is great at the moment but nothing will beat this back 5 from 2004.. The year before that we had Vagana instead of Tonga.. 1: Patten 2: El Masri 3: Harris 4: Tonga 5: Utai
  15. B-Train

RIP Terry Hill!

Very sad to hear. He died way too young. He was a great player and one of the true characters of the game. RIP Terry and thoughts go out to his friends and family during this tough time.