B-Train
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah good call about Depp and Bale. Bale didn't really bring much depth to the character did he? He was pretty flat and lacked any emotion or anything. I suppose that was the character but still, he could have given something! Haha.

Depp was his usual charismatic self and was as good as he always is.

I did one quick search and found the name of the song. Enjoy!

http://www.tenthousand.org/?p=38
    haha Im not one for ethnic music either, but even Assyrians have some catchy songs which are worth getting .. I need to find that song .. I loved it (probably cause the scene was really powerful)

Show is brilliant, first time I've loved so many characters ... just brilliant

Public Enemies was great, I read your Heat discription, and I have to agree ... very Heat like but not as good. I thought Depp was Deniro good as the villian ... but Bale wasn't Pacino good as the cop ... so it fell I bit short, but very good movie overall
    Hey Eedz, yeah man Greek-Cypriot heritage but don't speak a word of Greek.

How awesome is that song? Haha. I'm not one for Ethnic music but it is f**king catchy.

I love how they do those montages at the end of every season. It's pretty cool. I'm glad you're loving the show, I knew you'd like it, I still reckon it's the best show of it's kind maybe ever.

Have you seen Public Enemies yet? By the way, hope you're feeling better and that your gonnorhea has finally cleared up. :p
    be your greek right ? ... might not matter actually

The song playing at the end of Ep 11 Season 2, when Sobotka is making his final walk to the Greeks ... what is that song called I can't get it out my head

Im up to Season 3 now btw, almost half way through ..excellent show btw (better then the shield)
    Ma man! :p

Hahaha. It's so funny, I saw that last night at JB and I thought of you and a few of my mates who I have told about this show. I was going to message you and then I saw this. Great minds hey? Haha.

I hope you enjoy them, let me know if you like it or not.
    The Wire at JB Hi Fi

Each season for $19.98

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE

So I just got the first 4 seasons for $59.94
    That's crazy that he didn't win an Oscar for that. But still, the Oscars have always been a joke anyway and barely ever reward the best actors or movies each year.

I've seen the whole American Indian thing on stage, that was pretty funny. And it's awesome that he just didn't care what people thought or about making as much money etc and actually had morals!

You didn't talk about the movie The Conversation with Gene Hackman by Coppola. Have you seen it? Absolutely brilliant!
    Yeah he had the figure man

I love watching that movie, because of Brando ALONE

His performance was just so fresh, they didn't even recognise it at the awards.

He stole the show whenever he was on screen, amazing actor and even more interesting individual. Watch his few interviews on youtube with Larry King and a couple here and there. He used his awards as door stops LOL

He fought for Native American Rights, Gay Rights he walked with the Black Panthers

he hated his acting, and what acting represented. Thought very little of it, just amazing stuff ;)
    Haha yeah that line was great and he was absolutely brilliant but like I said, the movie itself didn't resonate with me and I found it way too over the top. Even though that is the way it was meant to be and was a play but still, wasn't my cup of tea. I never realised just how huge and muscular he was! Boy had it goin on! :p
    Street Car is a PERFECT example of how ahead of his time Brando was

as the time, that women won the best actress award. She was in like Casablanca or some sh!t

But Brando was THAT ahead of his time its unbelievable

"I never met a dame yet that didn't know if she was good-looking or not without being told, and there's some of them that give themselves credit for more than they've got."

Greatest line in a movie, ever LOL
    Haha. Oh OK. Yeah I signed up ages ago because I wanted to find out the score in a trial we played against Souths in Perth, never came on here after that for ages and then one day just came on and became a Kennel junkie who needs his fix every two seconds. :p
    I just noticed your post count and join date. But its only recently that I noticed you on here lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…