Recent content by Big M

1. B

News Bulldog Lafai keen on Barrett NRL rebuild

Just adds to the mystery doesn’t it Right centre is normally the stronger defender as teams attack better to the left.So now Averillo has to forge a new combination on the right.Lol I give up and will just drink my beer
  2. B

Official Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

Was told he was to slow on the weekend and Sue had a week off with a knee injury and was between Renouf and Ogden to make way this week. Don’t know why we change a winning team but that’s business.
  3. B

Same with Averillo’s defence but maybe a late change.I just wonder the reason why we signed him at his age but am thinking he will get more metres than the others.Not that I think that will win games but smarter men than you and I make those decisions.
  4. B

Lafai in for his defence so will start right.
  5. B

Dogs vs parra

Nailed it ,Holland dropped for Lafai.
  6. B

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Discussion Thread

Hope you get to watch a replay,wins are few and far between
  7. B

Am up the coast for a few days mate but will try and get some info when I can.Only thing I hear is needs a rest but we don’t have enough troops left
  8. B

News (ABC) Knights ban most Bulldogs fans from attending game

Knights fans are very passionate and verbal but thankfully there was only 3.5 k of them there and the rain and the loss made them leave without having to listen to their excuses.Every time Ponga made a mistake I told the supporters around me that was another million dollars down the drain lol.
  9. B

It’s so hard for the referee to monitor that and the touchies don’t seem to be helping him but yes they were and also they are a well drilled defensive side around the play the ball and get off the line quickly.The conditions were a lot worse than the tv would have shown which only gives further...
  10. B

Opinion What was the most pleasing thing about today's win?

The game plan.K.I.S.S.and executed brilliantly.Smart team selection and the faith shown in the players by the coach.
  11. B

Rd 11 Dogs vs Knights 3-2-1

Tolman Lewis Napa
  12. B

I was at the game today as well and agree with all you said,the conditions in the 2nd half were against the dogs.I thought Napa had his best game of the year and Lewis had a strong all round game.Was never going to be easy for Wakeham to play in those conditions but hopefully he will learn from...
  13. B

Yeh he has been killing it with the Dragons...
  14. B

Available but not a walk up start.