News (ABC) Knights ban most Bulldogs fans from attending game

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So if I’m not a member but I live in Newcastle can I still Go watch the game?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As far as fans at their home grounds go newy and canberra are the most respectful towards away supporters ive found.
Fuck you city blokes spreading the Covid. Good on the knights locking you blokes out :tearsofjoy:

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
See you all there,bring a raincoat

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You're dreaming. No way we beat the Knights. In the last 7 rounds we might be able to get 2 or 3 wins, but the next couple of rounds have to be about trying to build something and damage limitation.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
You're dreaming. No way we beat the Knights. In the last 7 rounds we might be able to get 2 or 3 wins, but the next couple of rounds have to be about trying to build something and damage limitation.
You were saying? :grinning:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
How was the talk at the ground. Knights fans be as salty as Klem I guess :grinning:
They were shocked and disappointed and dismayed, couldn't quite believe that they were beaten so easily. Admittedly I did rub it in a little over Averillo missing a sitter and that the score actually flattered them. I may have also mentioned that Ponga was the most overrated player in the NRL, taking over from Boyd who is no longer rated at all.

Go Dogs

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They were shocked and disappointed and dismayed, couldn't quite believe that they were beaten so easily. Admittedly I did rub it in a little over Averillo missing a sitter and that the score actually flattered them. I may have also mentioned that Ponga was the most overrated player in the NRL, taking over from Boyd who is no longer rated at all.

Go Dogs
Two points in the bag....or so they thought.

Could be very very costly for them lol

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
How was the talk at the ground. Knights fans be as salty as Klem I guess :grinning:
Knights fans are very passionate and verbal but thankfully there was only 3.5 k of them there and the rain and the loss made them leave without having to listen to their excuses.Every time Ponga made a mistake I told the supporters around me that was another million dollars down the drain lol.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
As far as fans at their home grounds go newy and canberra are the most respectful towards away supporters ive found.
I have only been to Newy once and we copped shit all damn game. All the dogs fans are bunched in one corner, and the fans in the stadium would hang over the edge and yelled shit constantly. Also we lost and it was a crap drive home.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have only been to Newy once and we copped shit all damn game. All the dogs fans are bunched in one corner, and the fans in the stadium would hang over the edge and yelled shit constantly. Also we lost and it was a crap drive home.
Great story...

But seriously, I've only been to Newy once, in 2002 when Haz popped it from the sideline. I was standing right behind him and watched the ball sail between the posts. Some random guy hugged me.

Was a fucking awesome car ride home ;)

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lmfao, sorry man. The furtherest you can watch a game from somewhere you can buy grog at the game the better the experience will be. Unless you enjoy getting verbaled by mongos

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it didn't do the knights much good now did it.