News Brittany Higgins enquiry

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes understand. I am only presenting the issues as raised by BH. Very few on here can think subjectively and deduce that they are BOTH innocent until proven guilty :( and all that is defended is BL denial on here.
That is a long bow to draw.

As I have posted before, even if I thought something happened, I would have found him not guilty, based on her lies during the case. (that were proven at the time. )

Also she went to the scum media instead of the cops.

She got 3 million dollars for a crime no one has been convicted of. The Labor government has a lot to answer for.

And yes at the time, I wanted Bruce Lehrmann found guilty. (probably because of my Labor bias) Anything wrong with the world, it's the Liberals fault.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Perhaps I'm talking about the ones who actually are talking and analysing the repercussions of this case, on several various social media sites and who are not using the term "on the piss" when out clubbing and having a few drinks with friends, and have now decided to moderate their intake and also watch out for their buddies in vulnerable situations.

It's become a thing again to some. What others do is up to them.
There are some woman that are anti men & will post any bullshit to suit their narrative. (not that I am saying that's what I happening there)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That is a long bow to draw.

As I have posted before, even if I thought something happened, I would have found him not guilty, based on her lies during the case. (that were proven at the time. )

Also she went to the scum media instead of the cops.

She got 3 million dollars for a crime no one has been convicted of. The Labor government has a lot to answer for.

And yes at the time, I wanted Bruce Lehrmann found guilty. (probably because of my Labor bias) Anything wrong with the world, it's the Liberals fault.
I don't care about your opinion. That's for you to decide. Good for you.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There are some woman that are anti men & will post any bullshit to suit their narrative. (not that I am saying that's what I happening there)
It's good some women are thinking about it. As I said ...if that happens at least something good has come out of this with women thinking about their safety.

Stop being so argumentative. We are just trying to discuss the facts as detailed by both parties at this defamation court case.

Some men are anti-women and post any bs to suit their narrative as well. Tell us something we don't already know.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Argumentative as I said. Ho hum.

That's not the end sum game.

Be nice to reasonably talk about the issues without your anti-women ratbaggery.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Hark at you.

I haven't had fights with half the forum & then blame them.
Give it a rest and head back to your Bronco forum if that's all you can come up with.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Last edited:

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Give it a rest and head back to your Bronco forum if that's all you can come up with.
I am tramatised by this.

Like I was tramatised when you asked my not to give your email addy to your enemies. :tearsofjoy: (As if I would do that) As you said, they could track you down. :tearsofjoy:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I am tramatised by this.

Like I was tramatised when you asked my not to give your email addy to your enemies. :tearsofjoy: (As if I would do that) As you said, they could track you down. :tearsofjoy:
I genuinely feel sorry for you Kaz. So twisted and bitter.

I could counter this with all the personal things you have said in DMs and email (especially about others) but I won't.

What about your idea of Blocking each other. Would that be best?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am tramatised by this.

I genuinely feel sorry for you Kaz. So twisted and bitter.

I could counter this with all the personal things you have said in DMs and email (especially about others) but I won't.

What about your idea of Blocking each other. Would that be best?
Why don’t you two kiss and make up?
If there’s one thing I hate about the world at the moment, it’s people overreacting to political or ideological positions.
Believe it or not, there was a time in the not too distant past, where people could disagree and still be friends.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why don’t you two kiss and make up?
If there’s one thing I hate about the world at the moment, it’s people overreacting to political or ideological positions.
Believe it or not, there was a time in the not too distant past, where people could disagree and still be friends.
Seems that Kaz can't help but get triggered and aggressive unfortunately. We were having a reasonable discussion until she entered the fray back from her trip.

My motivation is just too present BH evidence so this whole thread is not just one big pile on of Brittany.

None of us know the truth nor seen the whole evidence or circumstances, yet so many prepared to cruxify the woman.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Understand that, is why I seek a balanced discussion too.
Huh? Both ‘innocent until proven guilty’?
SHE made the allegation.
The prosecution hence has to prove it.
They couldn’t criminally, so now it’s civil.
But apparently some can’t ‘think subjectively’ :tearsofjoy:.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seems that Kaz can't help but get triggered and aggressive unfortunately. We were having a reasonable discussion until she entered the fray back from her trip.
What was wrong with what I posted. (shrug emoji)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
"Innocent" in the sense that she is still legally able to be believed until and unless he is acquitted. The allegation still stands and neither party can be adjudged "guilty".

We have had an overwhelming majority of posts on here prepared to believe BL and not apparently counternance any possibility that BH is telling the truth that BL sexually assaulted her whilst she was drunk and unable to give consent.

My view is they each have as much right as the other to be believed.

Majority on here via discussion have steadfastly made up their minds she is the guilty party.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

My motivation is just too present BH evidence so this whole thread is not just one big pile on of Brittany.

None of us know the truth nor seen the whole evidence or circumstances, yet so many prepared to cruxify the woman.
Only so called crucifying her, because of her lies in the rape trial, I was on her side at the start. I was guilty of crucifying him, before the case started.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's unrelenting crucifying of this woman ...and it is still legally possible she is telling the truth. She has been subject to the most vile and vicious media and personal scrutiny. The way she has held herself under the cross examination has been exemplary with the kind of attack she's has endured from BL barrister today for instance.

I dont know the truth of it all but her lies seem relatively minor when one examines the circumstances. Nothing by comparison to the lies he has admitted to of false statements to police and his various supervisors and employers.

Why she lied about the dress at the time, who knows. Shame? Expectation? Judgement? She said she didnt wear it again but really what relevance has that to the possible truth of her allegation. She said the dress was bunched up on her on the couch but the guard said the dress wasn't. She says she was wrong and accepts the guards evidence. She possibly lied about where she found the chocolates. It might not have been the kitchen. So what. Reynolds' Dior? jacket was in a charity box she was to take for donation for Reynolds. Now Reynolds says the lying cow stole it.

There's various women who have confirmed his predatory behaviour towards them and now another staffer in the last few days. Not to mention the upcoming Toowoomba case.

For me he has a much greater pile of telling court evidence against him to suggest that he is of less integrity than her, so therefore I can't just condemn and dismiss her as a liar and vexatious gold digger. 3 million dollars doesn't go to anywhere near enough money to compensate for what she has gone through and it should have been paid by her employer the Liberal Party who had control of this allegation within days of the alleged rape involving 2 of their staff and the associated handling of the mess, not the Australian taxpayer.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reynolds' Dior? jacket was in a charity box she was to take for donation for Reynolds. Now Reynolds says the lying cow stole it.
If it was in a charity box to be donated & she took it, it's stealing.

If Reynolds wanted her staff you have some of the clothing, she would have said before taking it to be donated, take what you want.