So lets get this straight.

Brucey:
- Fibbed about buying the chick drinks
- Fibbed about the trip into parliament house

Brittany:
- Fibbed about the state of her dress
- Don't care what anyone says but fibbed about her state of being drunk
- Fibbed about the trip to parliament house
- Wore the dress that she was 'raped' in again at of all things a parliamentary dinner
- Caught on camera about the Ch10 story and how they were going to milk it for all its worth
- whole range of deleted text messages shortly after
- this isn't the 70's. You get raped, you go see a doctor asap if for nothing else other than evidence. Yet Brittany didn't

Happy for anyone to add anything I missed but seriously?

Brucey comes across as that guy you allowed in the cricket team because he did all the admin but is otherwise a dick. Brittany did everything you are advised not to do after being raped, got paid, is on camera working out how she can screw someone (anyone) for extra cash.

I cannot prove shit - but if a duck quacks - its a fckng duck. To me the biggest piece of shit is the drunk. I've never seen a shattered chick who can stand and take off heels without falling on their face. And knowing a few rape victims, I can guarantee they all went to the doctor and police very shortly afterwards and did not do this 'reclaim the dress' shit with a happy smile. Apparently she wasn't traumatised enough to seek help but is now that her doctors have advised her not to retrial? WTF?

Just lol....
Now now.

As someone has posted, glad you weren't on the jury. lol

You forgot she had no underwear, was showing her all to her co-workers.

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Now now.

fck oath. I'd have requested a doctor to provide evidence on the size of Bruceys wang.

If he's carrying 14's... explains everything.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So lets get this straight.

Brucey:
- Fibbed about buying the chick drinks
- Fibbed about the trip into parliament house

Brittany:
- Fibbed about the state of her dress
- Don't care what anyone says but fibbed about her state of being drunk
- Fibbed about the trip to parliament house
- Wore the dress that she was 'raped' in again at of all things a parliamentary dinner
- Caught on camera about the Ch10 story and how they were going to milk it for all its worth
- whole range of deleted text messages shortly after
- this isn't the 70's. You get raped, you go see a doctor asap if for nothing else other than evidence. Yet Brittany didn't

Happy for anyone to add anything I missed but seriously?

Brucey comes across as that guy you allowed in the cricket team because he did all the admin but is otherwise a dick. Brittany did everything you are advised not to do after being raped, got paid, is on camera working out how she can screw someone (anyone) for extra cash.

I cannot prove shit - but if a duck quacks - its a fckng duck. To me the biggest piece of shit is the drunk. I've never seen a shattered chick who can stand and take off heels without falling on their face. And knowing a few rape victims, I can guarantee they all went to the doctor and police very shortly afterwards and did not do this 'reclaim the dress' shit with a happy smile. Apparently she wasn't traumatised enough to seek help but is now that her doctors have advised her not to retrial? WTF?

Just lol....
It does seem pretty suspect. But I would add some critiques:

- "Don't care what anyone says but fibbed about her state of being drunk"

Probably. She looked a bit drunk in the footage, but not completely hammered. Bruce looked more hammered

- "Wore the dress that she was 'raped' in again at of all things a parliamentary dinner"

Bit of a tricky one. People who suffer tramatic events can do weird things. I have a friend who was raped in a town in the NT while travelling around Australia. After the incident she went to the same pub every night for the next few weeks, even though she had planned to keep going. I asked her why and her response was, "I don't know. I just couldn't let it end me"

But most cases I have seen are the complete opposite. Anything associated to the incident leads them to so much pain and stress that they can't deal with it. For most, wearing the dress you were raped in would be like going through the hell all over again. As I said though, everyone is different and it's not really proof of anything. But it does seem a bit off

- "this isn't the 70's. You get raped, you go see a doctor asap if for nothing else other than evidence"

Only around 35% of rapes are reported to police. Less than that actually go to the doctor. Which makes sense. When someone goes through the worst thing to ever happen to them, they aren't going to think straight.

As I said though, something seems off. When you stack up all the points, it seems a bit shifty. And there definitely isn't enough for the bloke to be convicted based purely on the testimony of the victim. But if there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that no matter how sure you are of your stance, unless you were there then you can't really know for sure.

Speculation is still interesting though.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
It does seem pretty suspect. But I would add some critiques:

- "Don't care what anyone says but fibbed about her state of being drunk"

Probably. She looked a bit drunk in the footage, but not completely hammered. Bruce looked more hammered

- "Wore the dress that she was 'raped' in again at of all things a parliamentary dinner"

Bit of a tricky one. People who suffer tramatic events can do weird things. I have a friend who was raped in a town in the NT while travelling around Australia. After the incident she went to the same pub every night for the next few weeks, even though she had planned to keep going. I asked her why and her response was, "I don't know. I just couldn't let it end me"

But most cases I have seen are the complete opposite. Anything associated to the incident leads them to so much pain and stress that they can't deal with it. For most, wearing the dress you were raped in would be like going through the hell all over again. As I said though, everyone is different and it's not really proof of anything. But it does seem a bit off

- "this isn't the 70's. You get raped, you go see a doctor asap if for nothing else other than evidence"

Only around 35% of rapes are reported to police. Less than that actually go to the doctor. Which makes sense. When someone goes through the worst thing to ever happen to them, they aren't going to think straight.

As I said though, something seems off. When you stack up all the points, it seems a bit shifty. And there definitely isn't enough for the bloke to be convicted based purely on the testimony of the victim. But if there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that no matter how sure you are of your stance, unless you were there then you can't really know for sure.

Speculation is still interesting though.
According to ABS, its over 70% are reported.

Sort of at the point of who cares. She got some cash on a dubious accusation and he's going for his. From what we know, he's much more deserving of a payout than what she is.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
According to ABS, its over 70% are reported.

Sort of at the point of who cares. She got some cash on a dubious accusation and he's going for his. From what we know, he's much more deserving of a payout than what she is.
I'm not sure about that. The ABS data I could see said that the "over 70%" wasn't reported cases. It was that over 70% of the reported cases of sexual assault were reported in the first year.

The Queensland government website references the ABS data and states:

"the majority (92%) of women who experienced sexual assault did not report the incident to the police"

But I also couldn't be bothered fully going through the ABS data 'cause ain't nobody has time for that.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I'm not sure about that. The ABS data I could see said that the "over 70%" wasn't reported cases. It was that over 70% of the reported cases of sexual assault were reported in the first year.

The Queensland government website references the ABS data and states:

"the majority (92%) of women who experienced sexual assault did not report the incident to the police"

But I also couldn't be bothered fully going through the ABS data 'cause ain't nobody has time for that.
Some dodgy stats at best.

April 8 reports it to police. April 13 decides nah. April 11 - federal election gets called. And gets a cushy job and ultimately a payout for it. And then goes nuclear with Ch10. Lolz...

Reckon both of them should become a couple on Travel Guides. I'd watch that.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reckon both of them should become a couple on Travel Guides. I'd watch that.
Stuff that, get them on The Amazing Race.

Or I'm A Celebrity, Get me out of here (And they never bring them back) But shit, one would eat all the food.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Now now.

I did it months ago.

Then you posted you sent me a conversation & I never got it. lol
Wasn't called for then, just as today's outburst was a pretty low act on your behalf as well re email.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wasn't called for then, just as today's outburst was a pretty low act on your behalf as well re email.
You actully thought people gives a shit about you & wanted your email addy. To find you. Lol

Fucking delusional.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You actully thought people gives a shit about you & wanted your email addy. To find you. Lol

Fucking delusional.
Obviously I did, and do. It was threatened which you know is true.

After your 2 delusional threads, going off your tree, I couldn't rely on your ethics at all...probably still can't.

After your reply, it's best to close down any more contact in the best interests of TK.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Oh the hypocrisy - who posted just today about some people needing to be reported to the Fixated Persons Unit? The double standards have always been on display for all to see and here we are again.

So Higgins today acknowledges she netted $1.9m after expenses - so the $3m gross figure is probably about right, I’m sure there’s been legal fees along the way. Plus there’s the $100k she’s already got from the book deal - but she ‘doesn’t care about money’. Doesn’t care about $2m? Can always give it back…

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

After your 2 delusional threads, going off your tree, I couldn't rely on your ethics at all...probably still can't.

After your reply, it's best to close down any more contact in the best interests of TK.
Push my buttons again & I will sell it to the highest bidder.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh the hypocrisy - who posted just today about some people needing to be reported to the Fixated Persons Unit? The double standards have always been on display for all to see and here we are again.

So Higgins today acknowledges she netted $1.9m after expenses - so the $3m gross figure is probably about right, I’m sure there’s been legal fees along the way. Plus there’s the $100k she’s already got from the book deal - but she ‘doesn’t care about money’. Doesn’t care about $2m? Can always give it back…
She may not care about money, but David Sharaz does.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Fucking delusional.

Push my buttons again & I will sell it to the highest bidder.
You two really should get a room with all the ambient love in the air ;)