Official Forget Mo

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
massive lol @ all the deluded fans who thought he was going to leave Kwee-Lan

Never once got excited about this fake news potential signing. He isn’t an alpha prop and neither is Tina otherwise they’d be higher up the ladder.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Apparently we have signed Koloamatangi
Judging by Gus's body language and demeanour over the last few weeks he seems a lot calmer/happier than earlier in the season. I think they have managed to sign someone big/good. Koloamatangi makes sense. Is he available for 24 though?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Judging by Gus's body language and demeanour over the last few weeks he seems a lot calmer/happier than earlier in the season. I think they have managed to sign someone big/good. Koloamatangi makes sense. Is he available for 24 though?
Nah, Souths would keep him for 2024. He'd be signing for 2025 and beyond.. If we could get him it'd be a great signing but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Its common sense really.
What star player joins a wooden spoon club?
If you're a start player do you join the Bulldogs currently?
I wouldn't unless offered way abocve market.
We didn't get the spoon, as much as we deserved it.

Broncos were a wooden spoon team a few years ago. If Gus and Coach ADHD are as good as people say, they should be able to sell players on their vision. Especially the ones who are coming from rubbish clubs, themselves.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we don't sign Keaon Koloamatangi, we are absolutely fucked. When i say fucked, i mean fucked.

He was a bulldogs supporter when younger. Grew up in Canterbury area. His sister is in our Tarsha Gale cup.

There's no way Gus fucks this up. If he wanted to stay at the Rabbitohs, he would have resigned ages ago.

Gus always looks calm and relaxed when signings are being spoken about and confidently stated we have about 8-9 signings coming up after the Grand Final.

We've landed our selves a big fish i reckon.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Broncos were a wooden spoon team a few years ago. If Gus and Coach ADHD are as good as people say, they should be able to sell players on their vision. Especially the ones who are coming from rubbish clubs, themselves.
Like I said to you before.. How can we sign Fotuaika if he re-signs months before clubs are allowed to negotiate with him on November 1? Same with Haas etc..

Should all of the other 16 clubs be hammered for not signing these players that were never on the market too?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we don't sign Keaon Koloamatangi, we are absolutely fucked. When i say fucked, i mean fucked.

He was a bulldogs supporter when younger. Grew up in Canterbury area. His sister is in our Tarsha Gale cup.

There's no way Gus fucks this up. If he wanted to stay at the Rabbitohs, he would have resigned ages ago.

Gus always looks calm and relaxed when signings are being spoken about and confidently stated we have about 8-9 signings coming up after the Grand Final.

We've landed our selves a big fish i reckon.
It is called building from within. What is the rush?

We’ve been crap for 6 seasons what is another 1 or 2. We won’t get desperate and throw silly money at hyped up forwards.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is called building from within. What is the rush?

We’ve been crap for 6 seasons what is another 1 or 2. We won’t get desperate and throw silly money at hyped up forwards.
So your trying to say waiting for 6 seasons isn't long, and we can wait for another 1 or 2 years? How many times have we re-started this long-term plan.

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Broncs bought no one but Reynolds and Walsh. If I remember correctly, Reynolds wasn't prepared to sign with a Sydney team other than the bunnies. Reynolds was an inspired signing, but otherwise, Walsh was let go to warriors before he turned into what he is now.

I get you're not a fan of the current administration and on results alone, I get that too. "The difference between hope and despair is a different way of telling stories from the same facts"- Alain de Botton.

Until 2024, we'll see. There'll be magnanimity or "told you so" this time next year

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Like I said to you before.. How can we sign Fotuaika if he re-signs months before clubs are allowed to negotiate with him on November 1? Same with Haas etc..

Should all of the other 16 clubs be hammered for not signing these players that were never on the market too?
Lol clubs break anti tampering rules all the time. Not hard to send a message out to a player to not sign on to a loser club because a better opportunity is on the way.

Not all clubs.... just the clubs with cream puff forwards who are run by one of the so called sharpest minds in the game.

I'm sick of all the excuses. If the best administrators need players, they find a way. Roosters signed Leniu just this year, so don't say it doesn't happen in the current market.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Broncs bought no one but Reynolds and Walsh. If I remember correctly, Reynolds wasn't prepared to sign with a Sydney team other than the bunnies. Reynolds was an inspired signing, but otherwise, Walsh was let go to warriors before he turned into what he is now.

I get you're not a fan of the current administration and on results alone, I get that too. "The difference between hope and despair is a different way of telling stories from the same facts"- Alain de Botton.

Until 2024, we'll see. There'll be magnanimity or "told you so" this time next year
Not saying they went on a signing spree.... just saying even the bottom clubs should be able to sell players on a vision if they have the best possible people running the club. players wouls still come if they were buying into the vision.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol clubs break anti tampering rules all the time. Not hard to send a message out to a player to not sign on to a loser club because a better opportunity is on the way.

Not all clubs.... just the clubs with cream puff forwards who are run by one of the so called sharpest minds in the game.

I'm sick of all the excuses. If the best administrators need players, they find a way. Roosters signed Leniu just this year, so don't say it doesn't happen in the current market.
Leniu was allowed to negotiate with other clubs. There's a big difference.

Have a look at the players other clubs have signed and you'll see there's very little activity across the comp. Way less than previous years.

It's not an excuse when no other clubs can negotiate with those players and they re-sign with their current club on huge deals.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Never left ;)need to keep u and the other gus circle jerkers in check. V disappointing missing out on Mo don’t ya think bow
How much do you think Mo got to stay at the titans. To get him to belmore would take another 250 to 300k more. Gus can go talk to every player who is available until the cows come home but at the end if they are only worth 500 600k but want 800k would you really throw out cap out if whack. The only time I would throw money for a missing piece is when we have the roster filled with talented developered youth and 1st graders and need 1 more to make our run. Otherwise paying players over just to make us compete not content is wasted cap.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Lol we have supposedly one of the shrewdest minds in the game at our disposal, not to mention one of the country's more powerful businessman, and you're trying to tell me there's an excuse for not being able to sign top talent without paying massive overs? Get real, fam.

All available evidence suggests Crichton will flop spectacularly at fullback. He has played there multiple times in the strongest system in the comp and hasn't looked like a fullback's bum-hole. He is on overs, 100 percent. And less valuable to us than a genuine elite prop would be. The flashiest outside back in the comp ain't gonna do squat without go forward and halves to feed him good ball.
Critta has failed at fullback when given a run, you are kidding yourself. The 1st yr before they went on the run commentators we saying critta to one to as the spart they need, since then he has done the job on the wing and both sides at centre. He is top 3 centre and potentially a great fullback. 800k for that in today's market is good. You are showing your biased agenda with your comments. It's sickening your constant attacks..you are a troll like the clown and the one who changes his name every 10 min. If you haven't seen an improvement in the club foundation than there is no use responding to you .