Official Forget Mo

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just extended with titans to 27!
F..K !!!! Guess that makes Saifiti a must

I'd also consider signing Lodge for 2025 (not 2024 as he'll be out most of the year)

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Still waiting on that “kill” eh

Ur gonna be even more disappointed When it turns out to be Luaia on 1.3mil
Now here is a surprise, the bottom feeding parasite of this forum has turned up in this thread, what a shock!!
EAD fish fucker, only one of us is going to be disappointed next year and it won't be me, but you keep trolling flop.

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So really at the moment our FR stocks are King,Patolo,Hughes,Knight & Sutton

Even if we allow for SST & maybe Twal then FMD..that won't be striking fear into any opposition..

(I've not inc RFM or Waddell as they're stop gaps & probs won't be here next year)

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So really at the moment our FR stocks are King,Patolo,Hughes,Knight & Sutton

Even if we allow for SST & maybe Twal then FMD..that won't be striking fear into any opposition..

(I've not inc RFM or Waddell as they're stop gaps & probs won't be here next year)
V grim.

I really cant get my head around how we are still without props, halfback and a fullback after all the money weve had to sling around over the past 24mths

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
V grim.

I really cant get my head around how we are still without props, halfback and a fullback after all the money weve had to sling around over the past 24mths
we don't need to buy a fb, we can get away with having crighton or Taaffe at fb for next year and have papalli to be the long term fb come 2025.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was never leaving as was a required player under des and titans have cap space as have invested average money in their spine and backs with the exception of Brimson.