What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not sure its the right thread but did a search and cant find a doco thread.
Anywhos
If anyone is interested in sound production there is a documentary called 'I dream of wires"
Its the most in depth documentary ive seen on synthesizers.
Its hard to imagine what film, tv, music, cartoons etc would be like without them.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Started the new comedy called “animal control” serviceable comedy very similar to Brooklyn 9-9

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watching In Limbo from the ABC

It's been great so far.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok.. just finished the second episode of FUBAR and talk about going downhill fast in quality, not sure if I’ll bother watching anymore.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Finally got around to watching Folau on ABC

All I can say is, he is a whackjob.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about giving it a go. Probably will now with your recommendation.
Take it for what it is, I loved it as i loved the cheesiness of arnie flicks ,which the reviews seem to forget. If you pick it apart you will have no joy. I watched it all straight up.
Left me wanting more lol. Don't think watch and enjoy.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Take it for what it is, I loved it as i loved the cheesiness of arnie flicks ,which the reviews seem to forget. If you pick it apart you will have no joy. I watched it all straight up.
Cheers mate. Yeah when I am watching something at midnight to unwind I just want to be entertained.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I felt they were trying to hard to make it feel cheesy, being a life long Arnie super fan I'm used it but this missed the mark for me.

The first episode I loved, not sure what happened after it - being a Arnie fan I have to give it one watch at least regardless of how patchy.

If you want max cheesiness from Arnie watch "The Villian" and "Hercules in New York".

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I felt they were trying to hard to make it feel cheesy, being a life long Arnie super fan I'm used it but this missed the mark for me.

The first episode I loved, not sure what happened after it - being a Arnie fan I have to give it one watch at least regardless of how patchy.

If you want max cheesiness from Arnie watch "The Villian" and "Hercules in New York".
Hercules In New York..his first acting role..what a cracker.. Had his voice dubbed, and his name in the credits was Arnold Strong.. You are right maximum cheese!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Love Hercules

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

The vibrator scence still has me pissing myself laughing