News The Mole: Father's ploy to lure disgruntled Bulldogs playmaker Kyle Flanagan to rival club

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So obviously delusional Flan Snr believes Flan jnrs last 3 coaches are to blame and haven’t been able to “connect” with jnr and get the best out of him. Got news for you champ he just isn’t good enough.
And that he feels this way only makes me more grateful we didn't sign senior as our coach

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fu<k me, we’re a pack of hyenas, it didn’t work out for both parties, let’s leave it at that and talk about incumbent KO (without having a dig at a 18yo before a ball is kicked). For those with a bullsh.!t version of his ability i.e. have only seen half a game, snippets or highlights of KO in Cup, he’s a big reason we are top 3 in Cup. Watch them all back in full - He’s only had the one average game, in that game, I believe he thought he was going to make his NRL debut and looked a little off (his emotional IQ is still maturing in that sense).

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Honestly he’s never been good , passable at the sharts , bad at easts , poor at dogs

‘lethim go stink up Blacktown workers … as if he’d be playing 7 for manly in front of Dce

halves are supposed to create tries , lead team around the park etc , this bloke does less than brooks haha good lord

Stevo316

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There is no club in the nrl who will touch him, he has no leadership skills that a half-back needs.
He does look like he would be a good accountant or pe teacher!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Told you he is nothing but a typical, talentless coaches son who's only claim to "fame" is his surname.

He can fuck right off back to daddy.
Harsh………. But ultimately fair.

I dont have hate or anything, not his fault we signed him, but enough with this now. Other teams who know they aren’t winning a comp in the next year are throwing Junior playmakers into let them learn and make mistakes. I think it’s time we take the punt now with Oloapu and give him time to learn his craft with the big boys. And YES, I know he probably isnt 1st material yet - but neither are a lot of debutants.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Talk about a real cats in the cradle moment.

Growing up all his lifewith a silver spoon, little kyle blue needed a tissue, when will Kyle see first grade again, hopefully daddy will lock it down by round ten, you know they'll have a good time then

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good he can go to daddy F, better for us.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lmaoo imagine moving one of the best halfbacks to 6 so one of the worst halfbacks to ever play the game can play 7 this is comical and can’t be true