Religious Discussion Thread

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And this isn't some of his bad videos.

Walsh is in it for the youtube clicks. Pure and simple. He has been asked to debates numerous times by biologists such as Valkai. Never accepts. He isnt after discussion. He just wants clicks
Really? Sheesh .. I guess he’s just looking for acceptance? :D

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I asked my gay mate ,if a lady wants the pleasures off two men at the same time, and your doodles accidentally touch does that give you the gay.
He says not at all being gay makes you gay.
He asked next time can he watch I says sure ,but don't stare into my eyes when I do a sex wee because I heard it can make you the gays

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Outlawing being gay is a human rights issue..it’s not about putting ‘brakes on‘ anything.. And just because people are gay doesn’t mean they’ll go out and cause trouble.. Plus the majority of gay people just go about their daily lives doing what everyone else does..Gosh man..

By the way just on the video..Uses words like Charade/lies/confusion and gross generalisations..Sheesh.. nice guy..he’d love living innUganda..
Matt Walsh (the one in the video Wahesh shared) is a pretty horrible person. He has a history of making terrible shock jock comments including telling female politicians that they only got their role because they are attractive, telling gender reassignment surgery doctors that they are worse than Nazi scientists, as well as streams of homophobic and racist stuff.

He's a big anti-abortion activist and believes that all abortion should result in a murder charge. He was set to speak at a Catholic Church in a major event recently, but they cancelled stating that his extreme racism and extreme homophobic views spread hate that goes against the teachings of Jesus.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Matt Walsh (the one in the video Wahesh shared) is a pretty horrible person. He has a history of making terrible shock jock comments including telling female politicians that they only got their role because they are attractive, telling gender reassignment surgery doctors that they are worse than Nazi scientists, as well as streams of homophobic and racist stuff.

He's a big anti-abortion activist and believes that all abortion should result in a murder charge. He was set to speak at a Catholic Church in a major event recently, but they cancelled stating that his extreme racism and extreme homophobic views spread hate that goes against the teachings of Jesus.
Am I shocked? No…to be honest he‘s not a guy I’d use to support your point.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The whole trans thing is the most bizarre thing to be taking seriously.
I don’t know what our Israeli friends are thinking with this agenda item. It’s like they are taking a long shot gamble
If you're mentally ill and want to cut your dick off, go for it. Just don't force your bullshit on any other person.

Motherfuckers need to learn to live and let live peacefully, free of bullshit. Our lives are already hard enough.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You are really sick ei. sick with hate mate.
In Australia the church has made it very difficult for Catholic Priests to have any type of sexual affairs, in fact if there is any complaint against a Priest, he is immediately stood down, and is not allowed to return untill he has proven himself to be inocent.
Not excusing the past, but most kids who are/have been molested, were actually molested by relatives, but why is it that it never gets any amention.
I think you took me wrong.
What I’m basically saying is that all this ‘catholic priests molests kids’ business which is fired at Catholics gene they criticise gay life is actually a rock job on them because the problem isn’t the Catholic protest but gay people sneaking their way into church setup.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Speaking of LGBTQI clashes with religion.. Uganda, a predominantly Christian country, has passed a bill making it illegal to be gay. The law will likely be fully in place shortly.

The bill makes it completely illegal to be gay. If any citizen says, "I am gay" they can be placed in prison for life. Any friends or family members of a gay person who do not report that person, also face long prison sentences. Any media organisation or company that promotes anything LGBTQI, including any TV show that depicts something that could be considered "gay", also faces prison time.

Sometimes I forget how good it is living in Australia.
Wow...

Sure the ABCs aren't my cup of tea but FMD....

If it's involving consenting adults then let them live. If they are minding their own business, just avoid them. Just like I avoid Bondi lol

PS fuck the roosters

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I tend to agree. We don't like banning people and try to avoid it at all costs. It takes a lot to get a permanent ban, and a person can only get banned if several staff members agree and it's not contested by other staff members.

In the case of the person in question, it was many threats to assault and cause harm to moderators and admins, and even one threat of killing family members. That made it a clear ban that all agreed on.
I don’t like banning people either but I saw that unfold because he hijacked and vented through one of my threads and it felt like a ‘suicide by cop’ situation where he was trying to go out with a bang.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Why is it usually always the dumbest fuck or the most evil that make the loudest noise?

Fucking hate that about the world today.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of LGBTQI clashes with religion.. Uganda, a predominantly Christian country, has passed a bill making it illegal to be gay. The law will likely be fully in place shortly.

The bill makes it completely illegal to be gay. If any citizen says, "I am gay" they can be placed in prison for life. Any friends or family members of a gay person who do not report that person, also face long prison sentences. Any media organisation or company that promotes anything LGBTQI, including any TV show that depicts something that could be considered "gay", also faces prison time.

Uganda you say? Makes sense now.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

I think this is part of the pushback.
The more gay life is promoted, the more it’s pushed back by the anti gay lobby.
Expect russia to tighten their (reasonable) gay propaganda laws soon too.

the Matt Walsh video explains why indirectly

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
2 legit questions...

1. What do feminists feel about men identifying as women and out performing them in all aspects?

2. What's stopping a non-indigenous person identifying as Indigenous to claim benefits?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
2 legit questions...

1. What do feminists feel about men identifying as women and out performing them in all aspects?

2. What's stopping a non-indigenous person identifying as Indigenous to claim benefits?
Why do lesbian who despise men still put rubber doodles in their holes, kinda like saying you are vegan and sneak in the odd McDonald's.