Religious Discussion Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
2 legit questions...

1. What do feminists feel about men identifying as women and out performing them in all aspects?

2. What's stopping a non-indigenous person identifying as Indigenous to claim benefits?
1. Many don't care, many hate it. JK Rowling for example, has constantly said that transgender women are not women

2. Laws and language. In Australia the sex discrimination act lists gender as something someone identifies as. But it's specific to gender. You can't identify as Aboriginal or a Park Bench as they aren't genders

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
1. Many don't care, many hate it. JK Rowling for example, has constantly said that transgender women are not women

2. Laws and language. In Australia the sex discrimination act lists gender as something someone identifies as. But it's specific to gender. You can't identify as Aboriginal or a Park Bench as they aren't genders
What if I created a new gender and called it a park bench? Who are you to stop me you bigot! :p

PS who is JK Rowling, an activist?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I didn’t mind em..not a patch on Lord of the Rings though..
Harry Pothead, Lord of the Dicks and Craptanic are the movies I refuse to watch just because everyone expects you to have watched them.

Yeah, I'm a badass rebel! Lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Harry Pothead, Lord of the Dicks and Craptanic are the movies I refuse to watch just because everyone expects you to have watched them.

Yeah, I'm a badass rebel! Lol
Ooh Lord of the Rings is pretty good.. But don’t watch.. ;)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nah..it’s about a kid who shoots her father for molesting her.. Yeah it’s no Pharrell Williams Happy song!
Na I know that song but I'm asking is he the one that sings "dude looks like a lady" song.

If he is, it's very fitting lol