Religious Discussion Thread

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why can a man identify as a woman but a white AF man cant identify as black person? whats the difference?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why can't our resident Indian friend identify as a Lebanese? why does he get called a wanna be and ridiculed but a man saying he identifies as a woman is applauded?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I work in govt #ChooChoo and it's fkn every where. Suddnely every tom, dick and harry are claiming they identify as females and its sick.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I used to go all the time with my Turkish mate when I was in school but it would probably be weird if I just rocked up by myself these days lol.
Just don't rock up to a mosque in drag or a rainbow flag on eid #JustSaying LOL

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why can a man identify as a woman but a white AF man cant identify as black person? whats the difference?
Its like saying a shoe and wallet are the same because they are both made of leather. Yet one protects my feet and the other holds money

Just because two concepts share something in common. Doesn't mean they can be used the same way.

Gender and race are both social constructs. One is rooted in personal identity. One is rooted in ethnicity

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I identify as the wog so I can use ethnic slurs ,and not be labelled racist. It's a good loophole
Shut up you sand ******, fkn camel jockey...

PS have I introduced you to the Murikan ****** family?

Arabs - Sand ******
Islanders - Beach ******
Eskimos - Snow ******

What creative us of the Murikan language lol